What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

She was a woman who could never understand being secondary to a Man's calling.

She's a disgusting 3DPD woman that couldn't handle not being the center of her man's attention and wanted him to settle instead of him becoming great.

She was a total fucking bitch and a slut.

She could have just accepted being tossed aside and waited until he went back to her after the Drumming thing sort of fizzled but as soon as she was dumped she spread her legs open for the next Chad instead of waiting patiently for Miles to take her back.

But woman are stupid what can you expect

You're socially inept.

How did I get over my ex girlfriend? Started dating someone else. It helps for some people.

He was banging everything but her.

>Refusing to accept that any romantic partner has found other members of your sex attractive and will continue to do so even while being in a relationship with you.

>Implying you wouldn't fuck 10/10 girls given the chance

I'm talking about after/before you break up with someone.

Anyone who cheats is an asshat. But caring about what your bf/gf did before your relationship or after it ended is pretty vain desu

well she and her cousin are the last of their race, she feels her parents abandoned her on earth, oh sorry wrong thread

I'd say most people have different standards for sexual relationships and romantic relationships.

I don't think you need to look at your partner's list of One Night Stands to get a good feel of how they're going to be as a romantic partner in the long term.

You're right if a woman has had a long string of partners I'm confident she can be trusted with a long term relationship

I'd say it depends on your definition on what's a "long list" of sexual partners.

How about 3? 5? 10? Or do you draw the line at 1?

Nothing. Miles Teller was a completely fucking asshole to her.

>looking down on her school and life decisions
>throwing temper tantrums
>pretending that his time is so important that every moment that he's with her is a waste

Right? So many people on this thread think that if a girl moves on they're a whore. No Miles was being a dick and his elitist attitude was a major turn off.

Plus he broke up with her. It's not like she broke up with him and immediately moved on. She got dumped; and moved on. Completely normal.

she probably cried herself to sleep a few nights because of it too before moving on

Rewatching the scene she did seem pretty broken up about it too.

I actually thought that the Romance Plotline was the worse part of the movie. It felt a bit forced and I wish more time was given building it up so it hit a lot harder when Miles broke it off. However her reaction did feel very real; props to the actor.

I guess a lot of the anons on here just don't understand how girls (or people in general really) work. You get dumped, you cry, but you move on.

>You get dumped, you cry, but you move on

Unless she was literally your only chance for a loving relationship, then you never hit step 3.

mate, 50% of the planet is women... only chance? fuck outa here with that cuck shit

How did that ugly babyfaced jew get such a hot girlfriend?

It makes no sense.

Why is hollywood pushing Miles Teller so hard? He's an ugly jew.

It's so easy to build a relationship nowadays. It's easier than it ever was.

You have endless means of communication and transportation. All you have to do is act normal and a girl will be attracted to you.

And don't say "Oh but I'm ugly". Ugly people in the past made due with what they had. There's no excuse. The only reason you don't have a girlfriend is not because girls are whores who only care about dick size it's because you're not taking good enough care of yourself to be considered attractive. Whether that be physical appearance; or personality wise.

>All you have to do is act normal
Where do you think you are?

Also your entire post just screams "projection".

I'm projecting because yes, I use to be one of the posters here who would claim the reason I never got any was because all girls were whores. You don't have to stay very long before you see one of those posts complaining about how they don't have a girlfriend.

The truth is: If half of the anons on here took better care of themselves it'll work out. But they choose not to change and continue to bitch.

I had a relationship, that makes me different from these anons. I know my limitations, I know that in order for me to form one I need some pretty specific things, and these are rare in a women, let alone one that would fuck me. I had a great chance and fucked it all up, and will probably die alone due to my own selfish complacency.

>pretending that his time is so important that every moment that he's with her is a waste
well, he kind of became the next buddy rich, so if we think about it that way, I'd say that a next buddy rich is more important than some random bitch, but yeah, he was an asshole