To all straight anons, if you were offered $10,000 to suck a gay man's cock for 10 minutes and swallow his cum...

To all straight anons, if you were offered $10,000 to suck a gay man's cock for 10 minutes and swallow his cum, would you do it?

>STD free gay man
>Guranteed secret

Yes

I would deepthroat his cock and let him cum down my throat :). Fuck yeah

no

he asked straight anons, so fuck off

>stopped reading at off

Depends on the dick, if it looks bad then no suckies for him

fuck yes what the hell kind of question is this?

If it was a good friend of mine I'd do it for free, so I guess yes definitely, free 10 grand why not

I'd do it for free

I'm not answering this bull shit.
But for those who do. Would you pick a black dick or a white cawk?cut?uncut? I need these little details

Faggot

$10,000 wouldn't even pay the Dr's fees

Potentially

•gonorrhoea
•genital herpes
•syphilis
•chlamydia
•HIV
•hepatitis A, hepatitis B and hepatitis C
•genital warts

Good luck user

10k for 10 minutes of work? Yeah. It'd be stupid not to. That buys me a very nice vacation somewhere.

dont bullt me. i just love cock and i am not gay. I would never fuck a man or let a man blow me neither would i ever want a relantion ship with a mane. A cock is a cock and i love it.

He said std free read the post you nigger

OP specified STD free, moran. Also, not all of us live in Murrica where seeing a doctor costs thousands of dollars.

any combination. 10 grand is 10 grand and only a true faggot would pass that up

>secret
>no std
The fuck kinda question is that yes i would.

The. You're gay.

Why are straight anons going for this? You're ruining your dignity for life knowing you once sucked off a guy for money despite being hetrosexual...

Yes

$10,000? I'd do it for $1,000. Poor user here.

No

Course, you'd have to be real faggot to turn down 10 grand

you could get a nice vacation with a bull sugar daddy

Because I'm not s fedora tipper who's always going on about much degeneracy, and it's 10k for 10 minutes of work. I wouldn't enjoy it, but whatever, I've worked jobs I didn't enjoy before and I wasn't making anywhere near 1k per minute.

But I'm not gay and don't want to be fucking dudes on the regular. For 10 minutes of work? I wouldn't enjoy it, but I'd suck it up and deal, so to speak. Then I could fly over to Amsterdam and bang bitches all week.

abso-fucking-lutly. I would offer a second suck off for half price. Five blow jobs a week for only 30k!

Nah man, I live in Australia, make that in a few weeks.

10g is 10g

>Better *swallow* my pride.

not poor or gay but sure, I'd do it for that much money. I could live with it.

yeah who wouldnt

Maybe if he wore a cop uniform

depends on the guy, is this a normal looking dude with a normal looking dick? or is this some faggy guy who's going to be all faggy about it afterwards.

liar

For that much i would suck until his dick goes numb

ITT gay prostitutes

10gran is not that much tho...

"Non-viral STDs, like chlamydia and gonorrhea, can be cured. However, they usually don't have symptoms, or symptoms can come and go, making it seem like an infection went away when it actually didn't."

I only had 2 Grans, both dead now. Every Gran is precious

I did, because the kid was cute and had a bear fetish. When an adorable femme anything wants to lick your penis you let it happen, after that it was just saying fuck it, I want to spend hours getting off.