So, if someone who is attracted to shemales is gay, is someone who is attracted to this straight? If not...

So, if someone who is attracted to shemales is gay, is someone who is attracted to this straight? If not, who is more gay?

No, because in both cases, it's the masculine characteristics one is drawn to. If you say you like traps because they look like girls, then why not just look at girls? If you say you like this because it has a vagina, why not just look at regular women?

In both cases, you are attracted to the male characteristics, which makes it homosexual by definition.

there is no shemale
only male and female
person on picture is most likely female (XX-Chromosomes )
an ugly female

If you like dick why not just look at men

Fucking a woman that looks like a man is not gay. Or at least not as gay as fucking an actual man.

However you spin it though, any straight man going for either option is an individual of questionable repute.

shhh, don't criticize ideology, you'll upset the children.

Because people who look at traps will never admit they're gay, as you're doing right now. Looking at traps allows them to rationalize it. They can convince themselves that they're not gay because it looks like a girl. But of course, logically we know that's bullshit, because of the dick.

So basically, denial.

Or maybe secondary sexual characteristics play a role in sexual stimulation

It's crazy but maybe

You can't have it both ways, faggot. MTF's and FTM's are polar opposites of one another.

You could just as easily say
>No, because in both cases, it's the feminine characteristics one is drawn to. If you say you like FTM's because they look like men, why not just look at men? If you say you like this because it has a penis, why not just look at regular men?

Your logic doesn't hold up.

>They can convince themselves that they're not gay because it looks like a girl.
Isn't being sexually attracted to the form of the Feminine at the core of male heterosexuality?
I mean, in a certain sense, going directly to the phantasmatic core of the appearance of the Feminine _in spite of_ what exists physically is heterosexuality Proper. (see, "ugly women" and drunken one-night-stands)

Of course this is a little tongue-in-cheek, but if one takes time to take their mind seriously, you'll come to some odd, contradictory, but correct-seeming conclusions.

as an aside, if you're specifically, and actively looking for 'chix with dix', yeah, you're somewhere further down the spectrum than 'mostly heterosexual'

But that's a woman who's taken testosterone.

So you're saying it's perfectly 100% straight to have sex with that?

I don't get why there's so much confusion...
If a man is sexually attracted exclusively to other males, he's gay.
Regardless of how feminine that male is, it's gay if you're exclusively attracted to people born with a penis.

If you're a man who likes women, then regardless of if you like men too you're not gay. Bi, sure, but you can't be gay if you're attracted to members of the opposite sex.

Fucking Buck Angel isn't gay because it's biologically a woman. I wouldn't want to do it, but it's definitely less gay than fucking Bailey Jay.

>Fucking Buck Angel isn't gay because it's biologically a woman. I wouldn't want to do it, but it's definitely less gay than fucking Bailey Jay.
If this is how you rank things, then I have news for you user...

Self thread dag boy

Technically it would be fucking a buff, bald woman.

So you think fucking a pretty dude is less gay than fucking an ugly woman?

I'd rather fuck Bailey Jay because I'm not too prideful to say otherwise, but it's definitely gayer than fucking Buck Angel.

This

This

ANOTHER FAGGOT THREAD

MODS NUKE FAGGOT OP