Aliens are real? give me your best evidence

Aliens are real? give me your best evidence

>>

>>

The best evidence is probably all the astronauts talking about aliens during their communications with NASA during missions

I literally just watched a crew of them cut, edge, and weed whip my neighbors lawn yesterday. I shit you not.

damn didn't you catch it on a 90s vhs tape though ? in all honestly i do believe where not the only ones out there but wheres the hardline evidence.

I found one

You're right I should have recorded it. I was in pure shock. I do have to say, those cunts work pretty hard. I really want to know how the fuck my neighbor got not just one, but 3 aliens to service his yard.

That explains it!!

I can't stand that cunt!!

Who is he?

of course they are real, there are about 2 million illegal of them in my country

pmsl knew that was coming sooner or later good shout.

The black knight doesnt count as evidence. It could be anything

shitposting at its finest

Casey Neistat

what about the dragon particle?

probably, but none have ever visited or will ever visit earth, nor will we ever find even the slightest trace of them in our lives beyond the slight possibility of fossilized microbes or something like that

I hear that it's a thermal blanket that came loose and drifted off from the iss.

That's exactly what it is.

there are invisible antigravity drones, they use electricity power lines to stand up for a long time.

I saw a UFO once when I was 10

That remains to be seen, but im hopeful that they are aliens

If they're invisible how do you know about them?

If its such a huge mystery i dont understand why some rich fuck somewhere doesnt pay for a satelite launch or something to rendevous with it in space and send it back to earth. Help us out bill gates, we need answers

they have periods of malfunction of the HHO invisibility cloaking.

proof?

Because it's not a huge mystery and Bill Gates isn't going to piss away money launching a satellite to take pictures of a thermal blanket.

Shut up...go away.

why all the skepticism nobody can give a 100% answer if aliens exist or if we have been visited equations show there should be millions of life forms out there surely there could be one thats just a 1000 years ahead of us? look how much we have advanced in just a 100 years.

humans are fucking weird, they don't land here and say hi, because we are all fucking crazy and primitive.

Look at all the child abusers, the rich jew families who manipulate other men and all the material people. We destroy our ecosystem and our rain forests. We kill each other while we party hard in a festival a block away.

They have some way to cloak their crafts, since they know we are filming them they became sneakier, although i still think that some aliens are have other agendas, just like humankind they probably have races and maybe they also use AI bots. who the fuck knows.

I use to have hours up on hours of NASA and Russian video material and there you clearly here them talk about ufos and you actually see them.

One time there was a glowing orb coming true the hatch of the murricans and I was never able to find that material on youtube, I forgot which spacestation/shuttle that was. But aliens are fucking real, ayy lmao!

picture unrelated, i saved this one last week, I don't know where it's from and who made it.

more to come.

Finnish language.

Want proof that water is wet too? It is common knowledge. Pilots talk about weird shit all the time. Astronauts too.

Ayyylmao.

Equations do not show that there should be millions of life forms out there. That sort of math relies on there being an existing trend of life. We only have evidence of life in Earth so we can't possibly say how likely it is that life exists elsewhere.

Predicting dubs in my post.

Lolmao

aliens don't have teeth?

yet the building blocks for life is scattered all over the universe ? it is not just earth with water , carbon , a light source nitrogen or hydrogen these things are everywhere the odds we are the only lifeforms in the universe are substantially lower then not being

>it's common knowledge
>it even says so on ancient aliens™, it has to be real!

mic drop

ur a slut

/thread

Theres definitely no way a human could have given birth to her. She looks like her body has down syndrome but her mind doesnt.

You can't calculate the odds because we don't have any examples of life existing anywhere but Earth. I can tell you're not mathematically inclined.

ah okay god must of made the universe just for you and me then sweety

You misunderstand you fucking half-wit. I believe in alien life but there's no way we can calculate the odds of it existing elsewhere until we find some.