Gonna try hanging myself tonight. Fucked up my life and have no one to blame but myself...

Gonna try hanging myself tonight. Fucked up my life and have no one to blame but myself. Any motivation to die would be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/rRrShUH
deleteip.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

furries exist

Don't do it pls

livestream

Fair point. This helps

Why?

Na, I would, but I'm gonna he going from a tree.

Don't try hanging yourself unless you have enough room to break your neck. Look up the exit bag.

post a time stamp with a noose or its not real fgt

I just got a felony charge yesterday from a b&e. My friends are pitted against me because they are getting involved because of me. My parents don't talk to me, I am just an ugly son of a bitch and everything I've worked for is about to be gone because of this.

Can't. the cops took my phone when I was arrested. No camera.

dont do it man , youll regret your decision instantly

itll get better i promise ,i allways gets better

I have no motivation. It's all gone. I just need enough to give in

Yeah, only to inevitably get worse from what I see.

thats such a pussy way out ,move on , start a new life

well thats life dude

Nah hang yourself over your door and livestream it

i think he means it will get better once you're dead

I wish I was as strong as you to end it while I can

Just put it off till next week see how you feel then. Nothing is unfuckupable

stream it faggot

true that

not to belittle your problems or anything, but this doesn't really sound suicide kind of bad at all. Even if it's all shit right now, give it a year or two and it'll all be better.

When you're at this point you could do whatever the fuck you want without fearing the consequences.

If you have some money, look up Exit bag. I've been looking for ways to kill myself and been thinking about it for a few years and Exit Bag seems like a good choice. I will probably not be here in 2020, but good luck on your attempt if you go through with it. I feel like crying everytime I read someone who attempted suicide and failed and got irrepairable injuries from failed attempts.

do or do not
there is no try

I really want to try this, but I need helium.

Fair point.

Do it faggot

Lad, the life is more than living by the society crafted world rules, don't be this simpleminded to go out for such ridiculous thing. Get involved in self awareness, fuck the system, you are an individual that can have your own rules and your own way. Start by reading about self actualization, get involved into personal development. Travel the world, see new places, get new ideas. Don't be fooled by the state that you are living in now... It is all artificial. Remember that you have the control of your fate, stop listening to media and others, they already screwed up your consciousness.

You give me hope, you really do, but for the next year or so of my life, i almost know I will wish I did it. I feel like I have no one at the moment, except all of you. I really do want to fix this, but the damage has been done.

I see the point, but depression just holds you to your ass. Cant manage to even put in any effort for anything.

Why not jump off a cliff or a tall building? It's for free.

Only cowards pussy out real men keep on going one day at time

I hate heights, dont wanna fuck it up either. I know I could screw hanging up way more, but eeeehhh.

Could you give us your story about the whole thing? A couple of sentences isn't enough if your posting on Sup Forums and one felony charge doesn't really sound realistic to take a measure this drastic. A couple of sentences isn't enough if your posting on Sup Forums

I've been doing that before all this started. Now is the time for me to cut it off.

I made same thread few months ago and I'm still here

Fuck you

Life has no sense.

Also, would you mind to send nudes? Anyway you will die.

If your going to kill your self why not try and get a loan first or max out credit card and have a epic going away party for your self

Ok, fair point. I am 17. Just finished my course selection, got into 2 AP classes for next year, the rest honors. When I was 15, I got a charge for trying to buy pot in school. I was suspended for 28 days. Got blamed for the other kid getting expelled and it all just sucked. Now, I started trynna put fourth. I tried to do life right and fair. I got off wed and drugs, but exploring abandoned buildings became the new rush for me. Brought friends along, took plenty of videos, and hand fun. My best friend brought me to a place in his town. We got in, saw cops outside after 5 minutes and tried to hide. after 10 minutes, we heard a dog... That's when we freaked out and tried to just up and leave. Obviously the cops got us red handed. We got arrested and they took my phone, which has footage of me doing stuff like this with all my friends among other things. So, as it stands, my parents have called my friends, all of them, who had gone with me to the factory or other buildings. I think they could be charged if the cops look at the footage, which I bet they will. My school denied me admission to NHS because of the pot incident and just 2 days ago my principal told me all the people who vouched for me and said I was now a changed kid. Now I have a felony charge coming my way. I can't bar to go to school tomorrow. I have to end it tonight.

Still it doesn't matter. When you're dead it's over. Why not try enjoying something before you die?

Broke as fuck, another issue in my life.

There more terrible things then yours. I got cancer in my whole body, be depressed and sometimes, the pain won't let me leave my bed. I'm not even 30 so live your life and enjoy it as long as you can, would switch with you if it's possible.

I feel like I've had the opportunity to enjoy stuff already.

That user really doesn't know what depression is

>telling people who don't want to do nothing to start a revolution.

Damn man, I'm sorry. You defiantly have a shit hand dealt to you.

Brooo, il help you out, Use an exit bag.

Dying while inhaling Helium is 100% painfree, its just like slipping into sleep, and never waking up.

Lol. That did stand out to me.

Dude i honestly wish. I need to get some helium tho.

I would join you, but im too much of a coward to go through with it. I keep thinking that life will get better.

i have pretty much learned to just ride on the waves of whatver makes me happy for a small amount of time.

I had an good life. Helped poor and depressed people, helped everyone who deserves it. I never had much money, or find the great love. I will never surrender until I deserved to die. As long as only an spark of my soul still burns I will stay alive as long as I can.

this discord is motivation enough
absolut cancer
chevk it out
discord.gg/rRrShUH

Kill a shark with a harpoon? meh. why?

don't do... life is precious I guess

i'm only alive cuz i'm too afraid of fucking it up and becoming a vegitard.

The problem is that you are too young to understand that all these feelings, negative thoughts and depression that your're having now is all just signals and impulses in your brain. I mean you understand it, but not on the higher level. Get your thoughts out of this projection and view things from different paradigm. There are plenty of scientific information about how human brain works, get acquainted with methods and techniques of controlling your self the way you like. For me the life is all about personal developement. It might take you months or years to change your mindset, but I highly recommend you give it a go. You can start by actualized.org for example. Watch a few their videos on yt, create yourself a breaking point where you tell yourself everything is going to change and you can have a life that you want. Start new things. Start daily exercising as it will get your emotions balanced and brain activity boosted (proved scientifically), eat healthy, avoid the shit this consumerist world shove to you on every step you take, I assure you with every day you will get more and more confidence that will eventually change your mindset for good.

Hey man I think about killing myself too. The only thing that sucks with my life is I'm 25, living with my whore mom at her boyfriends.

I majored in English and work a shitty office job. I have about $8000 saved up in California but like fuck it.

I am thinking of going to Tijuana and fucking prostitutes and doing lots of drugs hopefully OD. I hear it works for some people.

That may help him. That's the easy way he get peace. But it's a chance for him.

>inb4 livestream link

It's a chance for sure, but it's definitely not easy

Become an Ned Kelly

Why not go on an adventure?:D

Yeah right, why not go on a epic adenture. something you would never do with your normal mind-set with yout boring suicidal thoughts.

If you find happiness, it's worth it. Instead of me, he gets a chance of an long life and love. And maybe he is be able to help other people, without getting pain and illness as payment.

If you're planning to look up loli, think twice, because you're re being tracked and the government will pin you as a pedo, they will monitor you until they're satisfied to bust you and send you to prison. The only way to hide yourself and never get caught while maintaining a fast reliable internet connection is by taking these steps deleteip.com

>you'll regret your decision instantly
Dead people cant feel regret.

spending some time in jail isnt the end of the world.

to be honest 80% of people there are cunts, but it isnt dramatically different from being in a strict HS

how old are you?

Please, don't do it. you're too young to die, you'd miss so many opportunities that could make your life much better. I've heard many stories of people regretting their decision right as they did it. even though your parents are mad at you, they still love you and your death would completely devastate them.

the fact is that you have no fucking idea what will happen in a day, month, years. You can predict it based on your current thoughts and things going on, but think, your parents may expect something from you for a time soon, or not to soon, but they will and if you commit suicide today they'll be like "jesus fucking christ, this cant be happening, I did not see this coming" and will apply what I told you before, you cannot predict the future as a solid thing, just a expectation so, you eventually be and feel better if you want to, the world is so fucked up but you don't have to be too

Good luck

Hay OP will you do it after all?