Guys help me. You are my last resort

Guys help me. You are my last resort.

>be me 25 kissless virgin living still at parents house
>parents are literally Sup Forums they hate jews, refugees, non christians, blacks, gipsies everyone
>found a gf
>not a virgin anymore
>life is good

here comes the catch

>she is a christian syrian
>they moved here as refugees 2 years ago
>inb4 hurr durr fucking muslim terrorists they are pretty cool people I like to be at their house more than at home
>we are together for 3 months now
>both of my parents are curious about my gf and my gf too about my parents
>I was too scared to tell them she is a non white refugee, an too scared to tell my gf that my parents are literally hitler (they suffered a lot because of racist people)
>today before I went to her place my parents went to a cry-rage mode that I am surely gay and if I won't admit it they will kick me out of the house

What the fuck to do. I have a slavecuck job and I will be literally homeless if they will kick me out. If I admit my gf I am sure they will kick me out too. I am spending this night at my gf's house and I am so nervous.

How Syrian does she look, user?

Sorry user but your parents sound like faggots. I would just lie to their faces. Explain to your gf and if she is bright she will understand. Just tell your parents that she is white or adopted if she looks to much arab.

>25
Get a real job you useless waste. Tell your girlfriend to get a real job, the useless waste. Also,
>spending night at gf's house
I don't think you know what a refugee is.

Just tell them the truth. They may not like the fact you're dating a refugee. But they'd probably prefer knowing that then to presume you're a homosexual.

Fucking tell them. Be a man. They kick you out? Fucking make do. Srsly. A storage unit is like 20-50$ a month. It'll be fairly dry, safe and you can make it warm if need be. Get you a cheap sleeping bag or air mattress. Work 24-7. Stack cash. When your girl gets to the same.pij t you'll have money. Anybody that gives you shit, ain't worth your time. Now is the time to do this type of shit. Once you have kids or get.older or have medical issues, it'll be too late.

TLDR: MAN THE FUCK UP.

As long as shes a god fearing, pro-life, conservative QT they will be happy

I don't think you know what a refugee is. Fuckwit.

something like this

but what to do when they will see her parents?

she is studying, I am trying to find a job but it is fucking hard

It is like going to my execution.

This. Tell them she's Greek if she isn't too Arab looking

I would understand if you were 18 or under but at 25 your fucking parents shouldn't have any influence over your life.
Move out, get a job and you'll see that life is better than living at a prison home.

If they're Christian, what's the issue? Sure they're brown and refugees, but if they're Christian, it should be fine.

Yeah she could definitely pass as a Southern European.

This tbh

>If they're Christian, what's the issue?

They believe in jew conspiracy and every single shit. They once said that maybe chemtrail is true. They think that every refugee came here to be a terrorist or just to get money. Two years ago my mum said that someone she knows has a refugee partner and what a race traitor he is.

>inb4 that is true

I don't care, I know they are good people.

I completed shit tier studies tbh. I studied history and literature. All I was able to find so far (and I am really looking) a job in a shitty museum for 200 euros/month.

stop being fuccaboi,tell them about your girlfrien

OP you dog! What does vagina taste like?

why not explain to the gf and her parents how horrible your parents are? I guess they would understand. as for you being gay.. not sure how this would solve that part of your problem.

kinda like piss and sweat that has been fermenting in someone's pants all day

it's very bitter and almost acidic

Time to move out of your parents house and build a life by your own

I'm Sup Forums tier lolbertarian for the most part and if you were my kid I would personally be annoyed at your life choices and decision here but ultimately Just hide the relationship and explain to her why. if they ask about her ethnicity make some shit up that she's italian.

maybe I will do tomorrow oh god

not me

never tasted a white girl so can't compare

I was thinking about this but I don't know how will they react. "Our daughter is with someone whose parents would see us gladly dead"

yeah but I guess they already know you a little bit now, and they wouldn't assume that you are like them. A major thing that proves that is that you are dating their daughter.

Tell your racist parents to fuck off and admit you love brown sugar to piss them off, then move in with gf.
This isn't hard to come up with dipshit.

Move in with gf