YMS

What does Sup Forums think of "YMS" / "Your Movie Sucks"?

FTTDK: He's a film reviewer and critic on Youtube. He also occasionally reviews television shows.

Thoughts on him?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/list/ls000031161/
youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

amusing, doesn't rely on running gags to be funny, forced himself to throw up once on screen so he gets a thumbs up.

That guy is obnoxious

Explain further?

I find his videos to be pretty tame overall.

Isn't he literally a furfag Canadian?

Yea. He has a really weird sexuality.

He once exclaimed that, despite being "gay", if he had to choose from a normal guy and an animal-human hybrid girl that he'd pick the girl...

>amusing, doesn't rely on gags to be funny

lol

>forced himself to throw up once on screen
>so he gets a thumbs up

You probably give him thumbs up for fucking his dog too eh?

He's a whiny lazy faggot who goes on obnoxious damage control rants when people call him out for being lazy and producing less YMS reviews after the success of his patreon. His reasoning was aburd and basicly boiled down to "you don't know what its like being me life is hard".

Quite literally both of those things yes, and he's of the worst variety of each.

I find that hard to believe given how he nonchalantly talks about sucking off his dog. And openly defends bestiality.

I love his reviews (when they're released) and find his bizarre beliefs and kinks to add to the entertainment

He sucked off his dog wat?

His reviews are really polarizing
Some of them he's saying "THIS MOVIE IS BAD AND IF YOU WATCH IT YOU ARE A RETARDED" but in other reviews he's like "Look, if you like this movie, that's ok, but i didn't."
Also, his IMDb list is a fucking joke
imdb.com/list/ls000031161/

>talks about sucking off his dog

No fucking way. Link?

>The Lion King
>4th place

Not him, but all you had to do was google YMS bestiality you braindead imps.

You're welcome.

Every time you start a thread about your shitty channel you're told to fuck off and get reported.
Why you keep trying to pull this shit, only you know, Adam. Kindly fuck off and go yiff it up elsewhere.

>You can't say like oh suckin a dogs dick is wrong but like, eating an animal isn't

Adam McDogdiddler - 2016

>This mad
>OP isn't even YMS

He hates it for all the wrong reasons

Honestly I see what he's saying

He never said he's done it and he's not saying it should be encouraged
It's like saying rape is worse than murder

The only argument I would make is that leeway is intentionally introduced into the meat industry because humans need sustenance

Since I know you're in here, Adam you sick bastard, would you like to fuck my new puppy?

He's an open furfag who goes on public record saying "you can't say sex with animals is bad unless you're vegan" and basicly doing a vast amount of mental gymnastics in the form of a 20 minute rant defending the practice.. and you seriously don't think he fucks his animals?

>Eating animals, a natural thing that Humans have engaged in since their beginning as a species, is wrong
Murder is worse than rape. But when people murder another human it's not because they have too it's because they want to; it pleasures them in some form. When people kill and eat animals it's because it's biologically natural. Humans are made to enjoy salty fattening food like animal meat.

That's why people who eat only vegetables or grains are normally less healthy than those who keep a nutritious diet eating most food groups.

I've never seen his reviews, never will.
I only know his face because of Sup Forums and the bestiality thing.

Only Sup Forums approved critic is Armond White.

What did he mean by this?

Holy shit, how is his list so pleb?

He is fucking insane, holy shit

Do you think Adam squeezes the nipples of dogs while doing belly rubs on them?

Met him at a con, nice dude. I like the movies he likes. We talked about Synechdoche, New York. He mumbled something about finishing his analysis/review.

Me on the left

Everyone has a few bizarre opinions but this guy's ability to never accept that his opinions are wrong or weird is really fucking annoying.

I get it. He seems like a pretty smart individual. But ffs you're not the smartest guy on the internet. He's so pretentious it hurts...

You are both incredibly ugly

Christ his hair is long as fuck.

I mean he has a point.

We kill and eat them, sometimes we also do experiments on them, like medicine, or sending them into space for them to die up there. Is fucking them all that bad?

It's pretty degenerate to do so, but I wouldn't say it the worse thing to do to them.

;)

Fuck, you're right and I HATE IT

I have a bizarre attraction to Adam when he isn't pulling that face

I once had a dream he stayed at my house and we got drunk together

Hi Adam's dog has he touched u sexually today?

>sometimes we also do experiments on them, like medicine, or sending them into space for them to die up there.
Not anymore, and if you're going to use the past then keep in mind that humans have been just as cruel and crueler to one another too.

>We kill and eat them
Every living animal on earth relies on killing or being killed, it's the natural order of things and pretending otherwise for fee fees is delusional.

All of those things were done for the betterment of mankind. They all have actual tangible results that result in a higher quality of life for our entire race.

Fucking dogs is nothing but degenerate behavior.

Sure the laws may be hypocritical in some peoples eyes, but thats not the issue at hand here. It's how vehemently this psychopath defends the act and how it should be legal.

Woof! Rrr-and rrr-how!!!

>We kill and eat them
Yea', fuck survival. What about my feelings?

Approves of people fucking animals. Genuinely may be disturbed.

I know right? It's genuinely aggravating. Reading that gave me flashbacks to him defending himself about the lack of YMS reviews.

Maybe if you make a fourth thread people will magically enjoy this dogfucker's videos.

>Sin City 10/10
>Apocalypse Now 6/10
Fucking hell

You can survive on vegetarians food with no problems. Your argument is invalid

>The Lego Movie 9/10
>Alien 7/10

>threads are always filled with nothing but hate and vitriol where people enjoy pointing out his degeneracy

I really don't think it's him or his followers making these threads user. He's too autistic not to respond to all the criticism in a manner similar to this

He's funny.
Takes himself a tad too seriously but I can at least appreciate that he doesnt pander to anyone.

silence of the lambs is good

>with no problems
Objectively wrong, kys mi familia

>zodiac : 6/10
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

god I wish that were me

>Hunter Gathering humans have healthier skeletal remains than post-Agricultural Revolution humans

Humans are wired to have a diet consisting of mainly meat. Often Vegetarians suffer from depression and other mental illnesses and have to find other ways, normally pills, to get vitamins and minerals they would normally get from eating meat.

Yes you can survive off eating vegetarian foods alone. Like how I can technically keep warm by lighting by desk on fire. It's possible, but there are better ways.

Nice argument tbqhf

gay AND furry

degenerate

Seems to get overly butthurt by cheap romance in films for some reason, is overly spergy when going over a film, and is friends with weird idiots like TheAmazingAtheist but is otherwise alright.

It's beyond doubt that these faggots come here and post threads about themselves.

They're unscrupulous and pathetic.

I really, really wish every Youtube movie "critic" would kill themselves. They're a waste of life.

>“Hunter-gatherers had better bones, had no signs of iron-deficiency anemia, no signs of infection, few (if any) dental cavities, fewer signs of arthritis and were in general larger and more robust than their agriculture-following contemporaries.”

>Godzilla 1954 6/10
>Godzilla 2014 7/10

What the hell Adam

I respect him for having the balls to state his views, and I agree with him despite having no interest in animal-fucking. Animals reproduce by raping each other, they have no concept of "consent". All arguments against human-animal intercourse are normalfag appeals to nature that show an obvious lack of critical thinking.

I hope he's able to survive off of patreon and YouTube though, because he'll be fucked hard if he ever has to get a job that does background checks.

>A New Hope 6/10
>The Empire Strikes Back 6/10
>Return of the Jedi 7/10
>The Force Awakens 7/10

You'd think there's be some positive replies in the thread then. I mean like, more than 1% of them.

>Animals reproduce by raping each other, they have no concept of "consent"

Objectively false, way to show you know less than the average child about the animal kingdom.

If you fuck an animal you're on the same level as the animal and everyone else should hold the right to euthanize or slaughter you just like any other animal

You guys know I'm right and you're taking it off topic.

holy shit !
>eating animals is the same as sucking dogs dicks.
Is this what veganism does to you ?

Nah. Fucking animals is just plain unhealthy and harmful for you, and can spread disease. There's really no argument for it.

You CAN live off of a vegetarian diet. You're not wrong. But the whole "no problems" thing is wrong. Vegetarians often do have medical issues that stem from not directly eating one of the major food groups humans are designed to ingest.

We are made to eat meat. There's nothing wrong with doing what we're biologically made to do you fuckwit.

>mfw edgy nihilists like you and Adam think you're "critical thinkers"
Animal fuckers are disgusting individuals who deserve to be exiled from society. There's no logical reason to fuck an animal, you're just hurting the animal and risking getting a nasty disease. Society accepting animal fuckers would just degrade morality and spread disease.

Oh fuck off you have a healthy veg diet routine, you can live many years without having any kind of deficiencies. You haven't seen any group of healthy veg people doesn't mean there aren't any.

>Having a diet without meat will make you unhealthier than those who have a regular diet
>Studies link vegetarian diet with increased mental health issues
>No problems

MFW the next progression of society will be to accept animal fuckers and pedophiles

>why do we have morals wahhh wahh why don't we behave like animals since we're animals as well wahh
>everything is relative dude lol what even is right or wrong

>Animals reproduce by raping each other, they have no concept of "consent"
lmao nice one retard

You have a point, but we still do that shit, not for the betterment of mankind.

We used to, and some companies probably still do, test makeup on animals, we also do bad shit to them for our pleasure, like boiling a lobster as opposed to just stabbing it.

We breed dogs to the point their anatomy is so fucked up they can't breathe.

We kidnap their babies and train them for fun.

We kill them and cut them open for little children to learn shit they could from a book

We also get hot chicks to suck off horse dick (don't act like you didn't ever watch that shit)

I mean is fucking them all that bad, when even some animals don't give a fuck, like horses?

Fucking what......
We farm animals because we need to eat animals to live. You don't have to suck a dogs dick to live....

>mental health issues
Only for americucks

>We farm animals because we need to eat animals to live
not a vegan here but you're full of shit if you think humans NEED to eat animals to survive

Butchering animals gives us plenty of great food and in some countries keeps pests in check.

Testing drugs on animals saved human lives and ultimately led to better medicines and consumer products

Fucking animals introduced AIDS into the human population.

We do you fucking idiot, humans have evolved for the better when protein consumption is high. Ever wonder why humans were smaller hundreds of years ago? Also we get hormones from meat that improve brain performance and growth.

Ok, fine, they use pheromones and flash their feathers at each other. Whatever. Point is, they don't know what the fuck is going on to the extent that humans do, they don't attach the same importance to things (unless it causes pain, so I could say sex that was painful for the animal is wrong, except it would still be hypocritical since I eat factory-farmed meat/animal products).

>morality
This comes from where exactly? I'm not even trying to be purposefully edgy, you're just so unable to see past what people tell you is right and wrong.

>nice one retard
Read my first reply, they have a concept, but not one that's meaningful in the sense that the human concept is. Don't be a pedantic faggot.

And you do realize that the reason "everything is relative" is a dumb statement is because it's obvious, right? Like a child can see it, so you sound stupid if you act like it's some great insight. There's no rational grounds for a moral system, other than to keep people in order.

All you need to know about this furfaggot degenerate who literally fucks dogs and blames himself being gay on his dad and brother molesting him until he was nineteen.

Turn off that computer right now.

at early stages of development and puberty meat is important and crucial to growth so I retract on what I said
but once you reach adulthood, i think your body becomes more self sustaining where you can look at alternatives such as protein powder or other sources of protein like legumes, eggs, dairy, ect.

His YMS comedy reviews stuff is pretty funny, although sometimes way over-edited.

His reviews or quickies or whatever are all terrible like every single youtube review ever, and he's a pretty huge hypocrite, considering he's into art films and such, yet he barely watched anything from before the fucking 90s. You literally can't call yourself a movie critic or reviewer, especially one for art films and niche, high tier ones if you don't actually know shit about film history or culture.

As for his top 10 lists, the lists themselves are good, but he can't stop smelling his own farts over how good he thinks his taste is.
I also watched a couple of his streams a while ago, and honestly that's where you can see how full of himself he really is. Goes into videogames with a biased, negative attitude, doesn't even pay attention, and then complains for literally 4 hours about how bad the game is. Not to mention all the cringeworthy toilet humor and in-depth self-centered monologues about shit nobody wants to hear, such as his opinions on politics or fucking zoophilia.

I honestly don't care about his views and opinions, I don't watch him as a YT personality vlogger or whatever, just for the funny YMS reviews.
5.5/10.

I do. It's on my medic alert bracelet. "If found unconscious stick a dog's dick in my mouth".

His argument is garbage, and only a future animal rapist would make said argument.

Holy shit is that Paul Latza to the back and left of you in that picture? Or do lots of the type of dorks that go to conventions look like that?

Is this the guy who wants to blow his dog?

This review of him is better than any of YMS' reviews...

Why limit yourself though? And if you want to limit yourself, why do it in such a half-assed manner? There are parenteral infusions so you don't need to eat anything at all. Just swallow some alginate pills that'll keep your intestines filled enough so that you won't get any problems there.

>Buying the ones that you fill with fake jizz so it feels like the animal is cumming inside you

It's like taking being a mentally ill degenerate and turning it up to 11.

>His argument is garbage, and only a future animal rapist would make said argument.
THIS, I'm sick and tired of retards on here saying "what Adam said makes a lot of sense"

Survive, sure, thrive, no.

Those same people are the ones who say it about fucking kids, user. It's how they compartmentalize and live with the fact their brains are defective and they're sick fucks. You should expect it of a lot of the people that post here.

>some companies probably still do

No. Again, at least makeup testing had a point. Better an animals lips melt of putting on some gloss than a humans in the long run.

>bad shit to them for our pleasure, like boiling a lobster as opposed to just stabbing it

Wow you're fucking dumb. Lobsters are shellfish. They have toxin releasing bacteria that multiplies rapidly and exponentially as soon as it's dead, which is why boiling is the safest way to avoid food poisoning. If you have precise knife skills and the absolute highest quality crab/lobster, then yeah you can sever/split the head immediately before cooking, but it's pointless because they don't fucking feel pain and the difference in time it takes to "die" is a matter of seconds so the technique exists only to appeal to petafags like you.

>We breed dogs

Happens in nature too. It's not like we force the dogs to fuck, we just let them. There are exceptions like breeding fighter dogs but guess fucking what its considered degenerate and illegal just like bestiality.

>We kidnap their babies

Almost every animal that gives birth gets rid of their kids as soon as they're ready, or kills them if they don't get ready fast enough. Most of the puppies in a litter would be eaten by their mother if humans didn't give them a home.
Zoo animals are captures at old age and the young ones are born domestically generation after generation.

>We kill them and cut them open for little children to learn shit they could from a book

You're talking about fucking frogs and worms now? Jesus user, that is done to give young developing minds critically needed hands on experience the body, anatomy and a broad spectrum of things in general. It's also a responsibility and confidence building exercise. Go tell a med student that they don't need to practice on cadavers because they have books.

>also get hot chicks to suck off horse dick

For no purpose other than to satisfy degenerate fetishes.

Spot the odd one out.

>parenteral infusions
interesting but isn't that bad for you in the long run?
you wont be pooping for so long do you think you might actually fuck up your colon from the lack of use?
Like if I use parenteral infusions for 5 years and I then eat a hamburger

t b h there's no right or wrong, there is no morals, why even believe in shit people tell you is right??? we should just stop having laws and shit and just do whatever we want LOL, fuck da police! and FUCK THE ANIMALS xD

Look man I like watching some third world slut suck off a horse as much as the next guy but you don't suck your own dog's dick.

mfw I am friends with people who actually say stuff like that un-ironically