youtube.com/watch?v=dGz-lbCj5fo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its obvious you drugged her and you plan on touching her no no zone

/thread

thats adorbs

H'YARRR WE GO

kek

that's a cute cow

Truth/ he killed the cow then positioned the picture.

Protip, the back half of the cow is missing.

fake and gay. There is no way cow would lie down and fall asleep lol. Fucking bullshit.

You're just jealous because you never had a cow fall asleep on your lap.

Cows sleep STANDING

Xddddd

youtu.be/vZtRC0M5ZEU

Guess who's uneducated?

It's just words. So tough shit

yall lost

horses sleep standing. cows don't.

Checked em

neither. Moreover, they look like dead when they're sleeping

Why the fuck do people do this?

"Hurrrr I posted it again"

It's just as bad as that waste of life faggot double-nigger that posts the Andy Sixx bullshit

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums, you trap-loving homosexuals. Pools closed, faggots

That's some next level reaction pic

Goddamn.

No...1 half of a cow's brain sleeps at a time so it can keep swimming.

F

I always wondered how are these images done?

are you a literal faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=KGKBiyyX10k
u groove u lose

The PNG specification contains a metadata attribute that allows you to specify the gamma to render the image with. This attribute is intended to be used to ensure that images look identical on all computers. This is a very normal image processing process called Gamma Correction

The PNG specification defines the gAMA chunk (the chunk that stores the gamma value) to change the image output like so:

light_out = image_sample^(1 / gamma)

This scales the image values exponentially based on the reciprocal of the gamma value. If the gamma value is around 1 like it normally is this function has little noticeable effect. During this process, the lowest brightness value for a pixel is 0 and the highest is 1.

If we set the PNG gamma attribute to a very low value, making the exponent value very high (since it is the reciprocal), all darker pixels will be made black and all lighter pixels will be mapped to the normal spectrum.

We can reverse this mapping for a very low value of the gamma attribute (I use 0.023) to get a PNG image where all the pixels of the image are mapped to very light colors. If we then set the gamma value of the PNG to 0.023 the image will look somewhat normal, except for the rounding errors introduced by crunching the image into high values.

The thing is, not all renderers support the gamma attribute. If we try and view this image in a renderer that does not support the gamma attribute it will show too bright to make out.

We can abuse this to create a magic thumbnail by taking two images of the same size and creating a new image twice their dimensions. One image is run through the previously mentioned reverse gamma filter that makes all pixels very bright and the other is darkened so that it has no very bright pixels. The images are then spaced out in grids around each other (see image). The resulting image is saved as a PNG file with a gAMA of 0.023.

When the image is displayed in a renderer that supports gamma (Like Firefox/Chrome) the light pixels become fairly dark but visible colors and the normal pixels become a grid of dark pixels. When the image is displayed in a renderer that does not support gamma (like Apple/Microsoft rendering) The untransformed image is shown surrounded by a grid of seemingly white pixels.

i don't get it, dat body

how?

Nice try, but I've got the facts

you mean cyberbullying is not real?

dude what

that's a rare nana

saved

I just lost

youtube.com/watch?v=sL6ucFWot9k

cunt

>Factman of common sense
>Common sense
Can you not read?

cow is probably dead
probably just killed it and is about to hang it up and butcher it.

Knew it. Still clicked

youtube.com/watch?v=IM9IyRua6VE

>common sense
>sense
>common
You poor, deluded child.

Is this what makes people laugh nowadays?

youtube.com/watch?v=AjIXpJEDym4

Haha got me there, I forget all the autists take everything seriously and over analyze anything

Maybe it's not sleeping?
Looks to me like it's just snuggling

youtu.be/6M3WRYpWvg8

hurrhurr

youtube.com/watch?v=dGz-lbCj5fo

john; haha. where did you find this one?!

Seriously though, where did it come from originally?

fak u men

oh somewhere online haha. it just cracked me up! thanks for joining us tonight Bill

thanks user

haha you're welcome

hilarious

everytime

Well shit.

get your shit to gore thread

Hfjf

i losts

What do you mean

I don't know who this but I really wanna feel his warm logs slide down my throat.

I really really really really like those trips, what did Kek mean by this?

i have no idea what i'm looking at

Your thinking of niggers

Fag

It´s a satire. This is post by the ones who think ylyl threads are cancer.
Is the equivalent to spiderman for wincest.

stay mad faggot

well, that escalated quickly

B