Marvel:

Marvel:
>Has Kevin Feige running everything behind the scenes, who is a genius when it comes to planning, the last 12 years of movies have gone off without a hitch.
> Starts off with a risk (Iron Man) which is a huge hit and ensures the future of their universe
>All of the films are successful at the box office, most are received very well.
>Turns unknown properties into mega hits.
>Iron Man, Captain America, The Guardians etc, are on the same level of DC's most famous heroes.

DC:
> Piggybacks their universe off of a mixed Superman film
>Shoves everything into the sequel, which receives mixed-negative reviews. A film with both BATMAN and SUPERMAN isn't as popular as GOTG.
>Everything behind the scenes is a mess, Snyder has pretty much run the universe into the ground.

and yet the three DCEU films are better than any flick Marvel has put out.

Some folks are born made to wave the flag
Ooh they're red, white and blue
And when the band plays Hail to the Chief
Ooh, they point the cannon at you, Lord

It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no senator's son, son
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no fortunate one, no

Some folks are born silver spoon in hand
Lord, don't they help themselves, no
But when the taxman comes to the door
Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale, yeah

It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no millionaire's son, no no
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no fortunate one, no

Some folks inherit star spangled eyes
Ooh, they send you down to war, Lord
And when you ask them, "How much should we give?"
Ooh, they only answer More, more, more!

It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no military son, son
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no fortunate one, one
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no fortunate one, no no no
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no fortunate son, no no no

>That delusion

/thread

>capewars
seriously why do guys care so much? you realize both companies just want your money and don't give a fuck about you

MARVEL WAS AND
ALWAYS WILL BE GOOD
>spider-man 2
>spider-man 3
>elektra
>ghost rider
>ghost rider 2
>iron cuck 2
>iron cuck 3
>x-men first class
>x-men day of future past
>x-men apocalypse
>the amazing spider-man
>the amazing spider-man 2
>the avengers age of ultron
>etc etc etc etc

WEW

Can all capeshitters neck themselves already?

No film studio gives a fuck about you. Some independent film makers do, but most of them only give a fuck about their art for its own sake.

Only 3 of those movies are made by Marvel Studios.

If you think Iron Man 3 was a bad movie you need to go back to Sup Forums

>If you think Iron Man 3 was a bad movie you need to go back to Sup Forums

Warner Bros. studio execs who don't know shit have fucked their cinematic universe up completely. They've made casting decisions and meddled in the two movies that came out this year. I can't wait until they just stop embarrassing themselves by pumping these movies out, and maybe one day in the distant future when this is all a bad memory we can get good character driven movies with DC characters again. Yeah, most of what's come in the past is shit, but even (most of) the shit was better than this.

inb4 capeshit

oh and fuck Ben Affleck

Some folks are big,
Made to crash the plane
Ooh the C I and A

you kids are gay shut up about your capes

>and maybe one day in the distant future when this is all a bad memory we can get good character driven movies with DC characters again

You know, hope is a mistake. If you can't fix what's broken, you'll, uh... you'll go insane.

Fuck Marvel Fuck DC
Hello EC

>spider-man 2
>implying, even for a second, that spider-man 2 is a bad movie

What is funniest about people trying to argue that Marvel is worse than DC with its "deep themes" and showcasing Ultron as an example of how bad Marvel is, is that Ultron is the Marvel equivilent of a DC movie, only they know jackshit about Science Fiction, so they don't notice that Ultron butchered an iconic and meaningful science fiction concept in circulation since Plato, the same way DC butchered the Bible.

They're shitting on Ultron and saying it's fine, for the same reason everyone else shits on DC movies, but "no that's different" because they vaguely recognize the themes and think that's quality storytelling.