Ok, I'm gonna tell you a problem I have and I hope someone can help...

Ok, I'm gonna tell you a problem I have and I hope someone can help, this is actually serious so please don't reply with jokes and such.
I was nearly 24 hours ago with my girlfriend and we were in bed, then shit escalates real quick and we just start fucking, the thing is that we didn't use any protection, and I'm really worried about having a kid since I'm not even 16 years old and this would really be something that would fuck up my life since we neither know how to raise a kid or nothing near that. I already said to her, "just buy Plan B already" and she's always replying something like "No, because we're not having a kid" or just "I'm really scared of asking my parents" (which is the most retarded thing I've heard), I've been saying "just make up a story for them to give you the money and just buy it and done, problem solved" but she doesn't even want to do that, I'm just so nervous/scared of this shit and I need some advice or whatever because I'm not old enough to get out of this situation without someone's help, I don't think Sup Forums is the best place, neither the worst, I'm just posting it here because of the "anonymousity" from nobody knowing who I am since it's something that helps me not be scared of people like my friends telling other people then the information spreading to other people that I really don't want them to know about this at all.

Thanks.

you didnt pull out?

1. Tits or gtfo
2. Underageb&
3. Coming to Sup Forums for serious help, lol
4. Coat hangers are made bendable for a reason.

Yes I did and I did it like 20 seconds before

then you are fine i think

Damn dude i'm not sure i can really help but hey maybe she isn't getting a baby. I really hope not anyway cause that would be pretty bad good luck anyway my dude

I was fucking with my gf half year ago. And for this day, without any protection, she's not pregnant. Don't be scared, don't panic, everything will be alright. Just wait. Try to smoke weed for relax if you're nervous as fuck.

Just pray she wasn't ovulating. Don't be so stupid next time.

I hope so

Thanks for the luck man

I'll sure do hah thanks, I'm not so scared or nothing now just on these 3 replies lmao

It was really stupid tbh yea

just punch her in the pussy as hard as you can and her body will naturally miscarry the baby

source: not a father

Wtf is with this place these days 5 years ago this post would've been torn to shreds -.- you people disappoint me.

I'm so sorry?

I guess we're still all humans at the end of the day

Falcon Punch her if she's pregnant.

Medfag over here... The thing is that the humans are one of the hardest on nature to get pregnant... even if you were without protection, considering you cum outside here and all the shit, the probabilities of getting pregnant are very small... you should consider relax... the thing is if you start stressing yourself, you will stress your gf and her period will not come on time because of it..., and then you will freak out and kill yourself... So, relax...
Anyway, after a week, you can buy a Test and test her, so you can relax..

Sorry about the english, not my first language

clean her vagina with a mix of bleach and ammonia

The nicest medfag i have ever seeeeen! Daaamn dude!

Yea after all these replies I'm already really calm, yours just made me be like I just smoked weed tbh, thanks a lot dude

You prove my point. Finish high school then come back snowflake faggots.

i'm a medical professor and i would recommend what this guy said

I have already finishied ;) so fuck you m8.

i identify as a medical helicopter and this guy is right

Winking...the cringe is real... I don't even know you people anymore...

Should be good. It takes a few tries to get preggo sometimes and thats full nutting inside. You both need to learn her period schedule and avoid the fertile days. Information is free. Always pull out no matter what.

b& for underage... but yeah if you pulled out and she didnt end her period within the last 10 days youre fine..

Hey, logical dude who has fucked here.

If she is being a pussy about getting plan B, go get it yourself. Get on the internets, look up a plan parenthood or your countries equivalent and go there. They will sell you plan B, and depending where you are, some pharmacies will sell you one. They are inexpensive, and will buy you some piece of mind. Do some research on the internet and let your gf know that it will cause some short term fuckery with her stomach and system, but that it's all quite minor and will pass as long as you don't do it all the time you're fine.

Additionally, use a condom next time, try and talk her into going on birth control, and pull out. Don't cum inside. None of these methods are 100% but if you do all three there is no way you get that unlucky unless you fuck it up.

go buy plan b yourself. Or buy condoms. Or get her on birth control. Don't they teach health class? Like, stop being stupid.

Cum in her mouth next time

Haha will do

My brother's gf already gave me plan b lmao, I gave it to my gf like 5 mins ago

same thing I said to the other guy, didn't have condoms and she just went full on horny mode

>asking on Sup Forums
>wants serious answer

did you ever hear of /adv/?

but it's b8 anyways.

>I'm not even 16 years old
Mods pls...

Yea but there's more traffic here

Oh lmao misstyped that, I was using keypad and pressed 6 instead of 9

b what happened to u

Kiddo need help, stop being like 2nd one..

Next time fuck her in the ass. You actually get to keep it in