Why the fuck did he married this landwhale? Being a e-celeb shouldn't be enough to bang at least a 7/10...

Why the fuck did he married this landwhale? Being a e-celeb shouldn't be enough to bang at least a 7/10? Even Boogie2988 who is a huge fatass has a cute wife.

Because Doug is a loser and he knows it

Ugly and fat. There's nothing you can do.

Because at the end of the day you want someone who makes you happy

for money

what r her boobs like?

Imagine those two people having sex.

pic related

He married her so you don't have to

How much money does this fat fuck have?

I bet every time he is on top of her, she reaffirms herself "any day now, that heart attack will come any day now" fuck, I hope this guy lives to 90

That bitter attitude is not aiding you in life

>I bet every time he is on top of her

He is literally too fat to have sex

>Getting under someone who weighs like 300kgs

>this behemoth can get a gf yet I cant
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

>Why the fuck did he married this landwhale?
Because he's a sappy, obnoxious and talentless cunt with no marketable skills. He's lucky he found someone fat and desperate enough to marry his sorry ass.

Where are your youtube bux, fattie?

>this fat fuck has a semi-qt gf
>I've been hitting the gym at least four times a week and running fifteen miles a week and I am still single
>I actually have a real job too

fuck this gay earth

That dude doesn't deserve nice things

go to bed elliot

She fucks other dudes right?

While he watches, yes. He likes to imagine himself in the shoes of her partners. He discussed this in one of his streams, I believe.

That's not how it works, spergo. You actually do have to approach and talk to those vagina creatures, you goddamn pustule.

she probably is the only one who does the kinky shit he's into, that's why I banged my last buffalo

prolly because you're a neurotic, alienating, introverted asshole

Don't be deceived, she's also a lardarse but not as much of one. If you only ever see face pics of a women be VERY suspicious

Fat chicks will take millions of selfies and cherry pick the ones they don't look fat in

Holy shit is that her? i just got rused big time

That's at their wedding. She might not be the same weight now though

Anyway she's definitely his enabler. It takes a shitload of food to maintain his weight so all his talk about how hard he's trying is just bullshit. Probably neither of them have any idea what a normal amount of food to eat is

He married it so you don't have to.

>socially awkward
>try to better oneself
>work hard in a job
>no luck finding companionship
>go through motions and listen to old advice about chivalry
>still no luck whatsoever
>fat fucks can win love with money
>"hur durr you're a neurotic asshole"
Not him, but you are the asshole and an apathetic one at that.

Kill yourself slowly and painfully.

None of what you greentexted described actually interacting with women.

They're not having sex stupid. Boogie is too fat to even walk now and has to ride around in one of those fat people scooters.

Because interacting with women is a fucking chore, especially now in the 21st century. It has become nigh impossible to court a woman without being treated like some piece of dog shit and accused of rape.

Women today are shit. Most, #notall.

Girls can hide fat easier than guys. I am sure her body is not pleasant.

How many times have you been accused of rape?

Having a job and being fit doesn't mean shit if you're a total pleb mentally

Happened to friends of mine on multiple occasions. Caused them to check out of dating. Not me, well not yet anyway.

You sound like a schizoid with deeply prejudiced views and you hang out with people who you say have been accused of rape multiple times. I'm unsurprised women avoid you.

He's sure living the dream, isn't he user?

:

that nigga fruity as fuck.

>not him

fucking lol

>not knowing that boogies wife is unparalleled fatass like boogie

better example is dunkey, if theres anything to be jealous about its his gf leah.

Get a sense of humor..it really helps

Hahahaha >le cuck meme ;^}

Are you seriously so fucking insecure with intimate relationships that you think something as simple as taking a photo with a friend means they want to fuck? Jesus Christ man get yourself together this is getting ridiculous.

kidding me? why do people always imply that he bagged some hottie?

she's about as ugly as he is. at least she's thin.

She's clearly mentally unstable though. Don't get me wrong I'm happy he got someone who likes his humor and can overlook his weight but shit man, she's clearly fucked up in the head, normal people do not talk the way she does.

i mean, she isnt anne hathaway or cate blanchet but she is cute. In most social circles she would be out of his league.

Just making a better example

Cuck detected

No, they're about in the same league. She's just not a fatass.

Poor boogie

Is a cuck man now

>fat people scooters
mobility forklifts

No joke she sorta is. Boogie mentioned in a video long time ago that both of them have alot of issues emotionally. It's part if why they are together. Been through some shit.

jesus how much does he fucking weigh. how is he alive.

>It takes a shitload of food to maintain his weight so all his talk about how hard he's trying is just bullshit. Probably neither of them have any idea what a normal amount of food to eat is

this. i've learned that from watching my 600 lb life. these fatasses continue eating garbage and way too much of it, then they go to their check up with the doctor and cry and complain how everyone is working against them and they've 'barely been eating anything'.

please be joking...

It's probably nothing user...

>chivalry
End your faggot life

this, that dude is gay as hell