So I have a question Sup Forums

So I have a question Sup Forums.

I am wondering if you guys know anyone or happen to be someone to buys and resells sneakers/trainers online.

I am looking at the prices people pay for these (not all of them) pieces of shit compared to how much a retailer would sell them for. In some cases there are a few hundred pounds/dollars different.

My question is, is it worth it? Do you make much money? I know you have to have money to buy them first, but is it worth it?

I'm thinking of buying around 10 pairs of the new yeezy shoes when them come out this month and then reselling them for like 3/4 times the price. Would you recommend it?

Also: money making/entrepreneur thread.

no one buys these unless theres a thrift near you, that will buy these shoes
you can try grailed or ebay, but the demand is very low since there kinda out of style
who will buy them, is a Thrift store that buys and sells streetwear.
Best bet is use grailed/offerup/or GOAT

But they aren't out of style? They sell out really fast and only a limited amount. I see people buying 20 pairs each and reselling them for like twice there value. A dude I follow on twitter posted his paypal and it was like 30K in value.

If you wanna get 10 pairs of the yeezy cream white this month.
You need:
A bot
10 Addresses (or an exploit to ship multiple to a couple of addys)
10 Virtual Credit Cards
Proxies
and some knowledge of release times etc.
Any questions ask me, I have success every drop.
It's worth it profit wise but you gotta be ready to spend money and waste your time following releases etc.

think about what you are doing. good you are taking advantages of this shoe trend. just be aware of scams and fake shoes. you wouldnt be asking how to do this if you were a shoehead. they limit you on how you can buy at a time. consider in litte things such as in my examples.

(I myself will be aiming for 20 pairs after my success on the breds)

I myself do this.
Ship to friends and family.
I pay people £5 per pair on small releases and around £20 on big releases for their time.

They limit the amount of pairs someone can buy? Do SoleSupplier do this? Or Footlocker?

oh my gosh you are new lol
SoleSupplier don't sell yeezys etc they only list the release dates.
Don't even try with FootLocker unless you have a backdoor as all stock is taken through the back of the site before the stock is even live.
Adidas is the best site personally as I just order loads of pairs with different info to people I pay to receive for me.

1 pair per person/payment method/ip
Order more and they cancel all orders.

Yeahh, am pretty new... I invest stocks instead. But this is a quick fire way of making some money I guess.

So could you just quickly detail what you do?

So the scenario is 10 pairs of yeezys:

So you're saying you'd need:
10 different addresses,
10 different logins
10 different payment methods

yes I recommend shipping to friends and family.
Using virtual credit cards
and investing in some proxies.
You'll also need a pretty decent PC to handle running all sessions and I'd recommend investing in a decent bot as if not you probably wont get passed the splash page.

Shit, didn't know it was this much hassle haha

How much do you earn? On average a month?

depends, just sneakers or supreme and other stuff?

Just sneakers?

Supreme?

it really depends on the releases TBH.
Most months my paypal has £2.5k minimum through it. Big releases alot more.
Never a loss as I only buy from adidas and nike who have great return policies in the case you can't sell them :)
This week bought and sold 6 pairs for a couple hundred profit overall on the side of work just to keep money moving.

That's a decent amount. I would only do sneakers as I haven't enough time (with work) to do this full time.

How much would you resell yeezys at? buy them for £150, and sell them for double? I've seen some for over 1k and have no idea how they get to that much

Price depends on the stock
Breds resell for £400-£450
Zebras like £1200-£1400

I usually sell before I have them in hand. When you get to a good point you can easily sell them before you have them in hand.

Yeh, I just bought a pair of zebras for £120, going to plan on selling them for >500.

How fast do they sell out on the adidas site (yeezys)

Got these 3 this week.
Bought for £130
Sold a couple for £200

you just bought fake zebras

Don't try and sell fake shoes you'll get screwed.

How do you know?

because retail was £150.
They were impossible to get so only resellers got them.
Anyone who owns a pair knows they are worth over £1000

hmmmm

I don't get how Adidas can stop orders though, what if you wanted to buy 2 pairs for your kids?

because it's part of the terms on a limited release.
Trust me they do.
Not worth risking multiple orders to have all of them cancelled

Yeah I see the point. How fast do they sell out? I can imagine yeezys sell out the fastest all of shoes

because people buy them all.
Non splash page releases sell out in a couple of seconds but if you add them to cart adidas give you 10 minutes to check out so you want a bot to add you aload of pairs and check them out for you.
Splash page releases like yeezys adidas only lets certain people onto the page so you have to get lucky or have a way to get passed the splash page ;)

So i'm guessing each bot has the registered virtual cc attached along with 1 of the addresses? - I'm then guessing this bot is opened in one proxy?

this is then done 10 times?

basically yup

and the last thing, what bot proxy do u use? I'm guessing you pay for them? as for a yeezy release i can imagine you earn at least 5k net

>I'm thinking of buying around 10 pairs of the new yeezy shoes when them come out this month and then reselling them for like 3/4 times the price

unless you're dealing with retards, nobody is stupid enough to fall for that shit. just start dealing or something

10/10 b8 m8

proxies I buy from a private source.
Bots wise, how much you looking to spend?

well, just ones that get the job done... is it worth creating one? I'm a programmer so I'm not exactly shy of creating scripts... so essentially you'd need one that interacts with adidias api's?

>unless you're dealing with retards
dude thats like the entire "sneakerhead" market

not apis the site.
You could build something to pwn their HMAC system to get passed the proxies.
You'll also need to add something to farm captchas.
Then you just need it to add them to cart.

splash not proxies***

I guess the thing is, they change up every release? So I could script something that gets past what they've done so far, but they may introduce something new..

I had this problem with the times list. I helped with getting moot to number 1.. we tried to do it again with another dude on another pol but they changed it to voting with a twitter account so I had to make a script that created a throwaway email and then to use it to create a twitter account, then to vote and then clean cookies and cache..

or you could just use tor brower and make it open a fresh window rather than clearing data? :D
But yeah that can happen although with adidas it's very rare.

So you use proxies or tor?

I gotta head to bed as I have to leave for work at 7am, give me a way to contact you.

I use proxies but I was talking about for the voting thing you mentioned.