Deus Vult infidel. Deus vult.

go buttfuck ur mom in blood retard

video?

t. triggered and illiterate sandshit

BUTTFUCK UR MOM IN BLOOD RETARD

story?

Isis

Haha yeah he's one mad shitskin

Go, err... play scrabble with your dad in mustard, retard.

nigga, ur gone 90% retard. Step back while there is still time

Good I hope a million more dies followed by a million more. Until Europe rises under right wing government and finishes what Hitler started.

jesus
are you retard?
or live in a jungle?

where did they got her and where was she from?

did i buttfucked ur mom when u was little kid idiot son of mcdonalds? o why u talk to me? i ur dad? sodomized cockfucking nigger boy, u are lucky u are behind computer

well, Sup Forums and friends are my only sources of information. And none of the friends mentioned her
So it's pretty close to the jungle actually

give me ur irl addy so i can come and shit in ur yard

same. i get my news here. whats the story?

what shall we do? Should we cry? Thousands of children died in middle east. Putting this picture here does not make you sensitive.

that's like saying

"stop school shootings - close all schools"

xD fucking lost

good b8 m8

Except when this new Hitler rises, the US and Russia will, once again, decide to heed the call of their (((masters))) and bomb Europe flat and keep it under the globalist thumb for another 50 years.
Thanks but no thanks.

Here it is

Muslim terrorist killed people with a truck in sweden

It has nothing to do with muslim immigration to europe though. That's racist.

rekt

>well, Sup Forums and friends are my only sources of information. And none of the friends mentioned her
>So it's pretty close to the jungle actually
Generation Z everybody

seems to be one of the stockholm victims
could be wrong though
>enter stockholm syndrome joke

Muslims must be erased from the earth.

And every day, somewhere in the world, in the name of convenience people kill girls like her by driving drunk.
Are you advocating removing beers and trucks too or is it only "foreigners" who scare you?

I'm retarded, what does the "t." meme stand for?

I'm all for removing beers and foreigners.
Leave the trucks, the trucks are fine

>in the name of multi-culturalism

Well, that's just not true. It was in the name of the exact opposite, actually. You could argue multiculturalism played a pivotal factor in her death.

Fuck you.
I want my beer. What the fuck has 11 year old girls done for me?
At least beer makes me happy.

Fuck Muslims. Fuck Islam.
Beat them or kill them whenever you see one.
We need to get rid of the cancer that is Islam.

Finnish meme. means "signed by" or something

>comparing a wilful, malicious crime witha drunk accident
Do humanity a favor and kill yourself before you somehow manage to breed.

It is illegal to drive drunk. It should be illegal to be muslim.

Islam literally advocates pedophilia, murder, and global conquest.

its irrelevant and only gigantic faggots use it

>11 yo girls don't make him happy
this isn't a site for you, buddy

This got me thinkin, most robots and Sup Forumstards would probably act the same if they were fugees and knew they'd get away with it
It's that old "Sup Forums is similar to islam" meme

LIterally this. This is not the consequence of multiculturalism. It is the consequence of radical jihadism. Go push your alt right agenda somewhere else, oh wait lol I forgot where I am.

>not multiculturalism
>multiculturalism has succeeded in every country it has been tried
gys

i can see a tit and her pussy so i fapped

It is multiculturalism that says all cultures are equal and it is racist and xenophobic to recognize any differences.

She was killed because someone hates other cultures. She was killed by someone who wants everyone to believe one thing, and for anyone who doesn't believe that to be killed. In a painful way.

That's pretty gay, do they not know how to use meme arrows?

user delivers

religion of peace

Top Kek
How did the foot even get seperated from the body? I'd pay to see a video of the process. I mean you got hit by a truck, then what? How could a fucking vehicle cut a fucking leg and its bones? So fucking curious please explain goodmates.

Vehicles are made of metal
You must not visit rekt threads much

>mul·ti·cul·tur·al·ism
ˈˌməltēˈkəlCH(ə)rəˌlizəm,ˈˌməltəˈkəlCH(ə)rəˌlizəm,ˈˌməlˌtīˈkəlCH(ə)rəˌlizəm/
noun
the presence of, or support for the presence of, several distinct cultural or ethnic groups within a society.
What point are you trying to prove, it's hard to tell

lay down in the street and try it I don't believe it either

apparently this 11 year old girl was filled with spaghetti-Os

this makes me angry

that multiculturalism has never succeeded without violence

Have u ever been hit with a blunt metal object and it cut you? Maybe it's like that but with a truck idk

so, what happens ig one of these cultures doesn't tolerate the others?

Oh, I know, you bend over and take it like a good libtard bitch.

It's illegal to drive drunk.
It's also illegal to steal a truck, and it's sure as fuck illegal to use that truck to try kill people.

Islam doesn't advocate anything, people who believe in islam do. And they advocate a whole bunch of different shit.
A way to large group advocate doing some heinous shit to other people, and we should fight that. But you're just making the battle bigger and wider than it has to be. You're creating enemies where there were none.
If you want to make a difference, first understand the problem. Then try to help.

Yeah I gets hit by a mass of metal charging towards me at 40mph. Then suddenly my foot pops out

Getting drunk and driving isn't an accident. It's a willfull action. And it's one that (at least in europe and north america) kills way more people than terrorism.

Itt: right wing insecurity

what I dont get is how she gets ripped in three pieces? the picture quality is so bad I wonder if its photoshopped but thats another debate in itself. its blurry and I dont see anything clear

You're creating enemies where there were none.
where do they get radicalised? in mosks.
Who protexts mosks? Muslims and libtards.

No islam, no terrorism.
It really is as simple as that.

but "muh alcohol!" don't cripple my freedom of killing people while being drunk af

For all I care you can throw those people in jail for life as well.

It's not hard to not get drunk.

Hitler wanted Germany to control Europe. That was his end goal.
Well, Germany now controls Europe. What Hitler wanted accomplished has been accomplished.

What was your point?

Le joo conspiracy exx dee

someone explain what you see here

I get what you're trying to say, but the quran has passages about conquering the infidel and bringing the whole world into sub mission to Allah.

It's a religion built on war. Therefore, they will never accept peace.

>Islam doesn't advocate anything
>people who believe in islam do
Ok. I'm good with only gassing all muslims and leaving islam alone.

additionally they censor the opposition and criminalize dissenting statements...

Danke Merkel. You make uncle Adi proud.

Ok basement-dweller not-cancer-at-all man

he is right, tho.

beer doesn't make you happy
beer makes you high
high makes you define happiness differently

>No islam, no terrorism.
Anders says you're a faggot who is full of shit.

Don't call me a libtard you damn dirty ape. This is what the left got wrong. Instead of appeasing people who are seeking refugee in YOUR country, you should make the conscious effort to assimilate them. Assimilate your culture into there's. But no that's too hard. Blame it on the Jews and Islam kill kill kill!

As far as I can see there's only two pieces? But I'd also like to know how getting hit by a metal object could do that.

And after some observation I see that the girl's titties are out.
>inb4 necrophiliac cp

Quick, name the number of non-islamic terrorist attacks in the EU from 2015 to today.

Faggot.

A Muslim commits an act of terrorism - he's a true Muslim.
A Christian commits an act of terrorism - he's not a real Christian.

Sides in orbit.

i was thinking the SAME exact shit ROFL. ncp.

It's fake
100%

all these truck events are

why would I throw money at a problem that I can solve cheaper, quicker and more effective?

For feels and comfy nights!?

They don't want to assimilate... have you seen footage of muslim riots and violence in Sweden? They were welcomed in and proceed to fucking attack people for being white

>, but the quran has passages about conquering the infidel and bringing the whole world into sub mission to Allah.

The Bible has the same verses.
For a Milenna those verses were used by christians to lay siege to as much of the world as they could, while the muslims pretty much stayed put after some startup antics.

Now some mussie shits are using those same passages to justify violence against "the infidels". And if any other muslims are wondering if that is a valid interpretation you're here helpfully telling them that the only way to be a good muslim is to kill assholes like you. Their book says so.

Are you doing the right thing? Are you fighting the good fight? Are you making things better?

I mean, you're not even making things fun.

Muslims act in the name of Islam, when was the last christianity-fueled terror attack?

this.

literally image-search "islam democracy" and look into the first images to pop up.

Libtard.

To be fair Christianity doesn't have NEARLY as much blood related to their writings as muslims.

A muslim does what the qur'an tells him then yes absolutely he is being a true muslim

But a christian comitting murder is directly against the writings of the bible so they really aren't being true to the religion

It's a victim of the Swedish terror attacks

R
o
b
e
r
t

D
e
a
r

For example.

u mad sandnigger?

I take it you haven't read the OT.

Because you aren't a goddamn uncivilized savage...right? Oh wait...what website am I on again.
>b-but they're killing ou womyns and rapenning our children's!
I get mad at that shit too user sometimes I wanna deus vult yeah? But I don't because I see a better option with less violence. Not
Everything is black and white.