Post the most unique albums you know of. doesn't matter what genre...

post the most unique albums you know of. doesn't matter what genre. just post shit that doesn't sound like anything else. i'll start off with a few.

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/track/7zq1yjQyLZbJGdltQk1dka
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It sounds like there should be more dramatic folky post-rock like this, but I haven't found it yet, and I never get anything when I ask Sup Forums.

I at least really hope there's another 2 hour boom bap journey with multiple 20+ minute tracks

i feel, although i love boris and this particular album, this doesn't belong here.

If you haven't listened to this album, do yourself a favor and listen to it.

if this isn't unique, please show me something like it because I can't get enough

go on, just try and prove me wrong

this

think again mate

Mike's the man

only the first track on this album sounds anything remotely like spiderland

>inb4 some fag posts his bandcamp OC

i think you need to go back and listen to it more closely. i've heard a decent amount of albums that sound similar enough to spiderland to say it doesn't belong in this thread.

fucking faggots post links to download not just pictures.

you are either retarded or a lazy faggot if u cant find any links to any of these albums posted here.

their next one is similar stuff

Here you go: open.spotify.com/track/7zq1yjQyLZbJGdltQk1dka

Indeed

>unique
angelic 2 the core exists

there are some that kind of sound similar but none match it exactly. rusty's only track that matches the sound and tone of spiderland (or really spiderland era slint in general) for me is bible silver corner. the rest are either songs that really don't sound remotely similar (shiner, jungle jim, the everyday world of bodies) or songs that obviously take slint influence however don't match them exactly in terms of sound. tooth fairy retribution manifesto is probably the one that comes closest aside from bible silver corner, and even then there are clear grunge/alt rock influences acting upon it as well that veer the sound off into a slightly different direction.

Euphone - Hashin It Out

This baby is all over the place with jazz, funk, spaced out ambient, rock, electronic, and deft drumming throughout. Nothing sounds quite like it with that variety of songs.

Glad someone else likes this. Really is a fantastic album

this board used to be full of links to thousands of albums every fucking day. you newfags only streaming are fucking cancer.

>this board used to be full of links to thousands of albums every fucking day. you newfags only streaming are fucking cancer.
this is not a sharethread
stop screeching as an autist

yea on sharehreads not fucking regular pic dump threads like this with no discussion whatsoever

>"it kind of sounds like spiderland"
sounds like spiderland doesn't belong in this thread then :\

>sharethread
you share bandcamp and spotify links on those too, this board is fucking dead. shit taste, shit habits.

I am not sure if this counts but I think CryWank does something very unique or if some does the same thing as them they are better

>you share bandcamp and spotify links on those too
yea ur a fucking retard

*you're

Was gonna post this. This album gives me an unusual feeling whenever I listen to it.

>>>reddit

It may have spawned a bunch of shitty knock-offs but they will never come close to the original

hopefully someone will prove me wrong because I fucking love this album

All their albums are pretty unique.

this is better

how so?