Steve was a good guy

Steve was a good guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EJG9moROT3g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>incoming flood of neckbeards saying how skeletor should've ended up with Jonathan

For you

What? No. Jonathan deserves a better girl than Nancy who is going to end up like a carbon copy of her mom.

>Implying they're not setting it up so Steve dies, then they can give Nancy a whole dramatic arc before she ends up with the sperg

Did bullies like these actually exist in The US?
Never really did have bully culture here so I can't relate to how school must have been with all the "chads"

Being good can't make up for his taste in women.

Maybe not, Nancy's father is a gigantic faggot, Steve at least has charisma to help maintain a relationship.

>Steve
>All American class act
>Likes beer and sports and movies and chillin' with friends
>Is a little self-centered, just like a normal teen
>Is still able to distinguish right from wrong
>Will likely grow up to be a normal human being

>Jonathan
>Total creeper
>Loose cannon, ready to go off with only the slight provocation
>Favorite Clash album is the fedora-tier Combat Rock
>Likely to grow up to be a basement dwelling men's right advocate

I'm in the US and I didn't experience this type of bullying.

But don't forget that the US is a fuckhuge country made of 50 states that are each the geographical, population, and GDP size of entire European countries. There are plenty of different regions with differing cultures and norms.

Steve has working class deadbeat written all over him

T. Nerdlord "XxMLGReaperKillerxX" robot

The only problem with Steve is his duck-ass looking forehead/haircut area

Jean Ralphio

I thought they were related when I first saw him

Was Steve actually popular? He was only shown to have 2 friends who were complete morons/losers. He didn't even play sports, and had a shitty car.

why is there not a general anymore

Didn't the creators say that they originally wanted to make Steve a total douche, but they liked the actor so much that they decided to make him sympathetic?

I actually thought he was pretty alright in the first episode.

There would be a lot more nice people in the world if every guy took an ass beating like Steve did at least once in their life, just so they can go through life knowing that an ass beating is a very real possible consequence of bad behavior.

What do you call this hairstyle?

I thought Steve was a great subversion of a cliche character. They start us off with this stereotypical 80s bully but then he has a complete change of heart before the finale.

How does a little fag like him actually end up in a position to bully anybody?

Totally. The one thing I appreciate most about this show is that the writers initially introduce plot points and characters as being one dimensional tropes, and slowly turn those tropes on their heads as the episodes go on.

The depp bout to be slaughtered look

the deppcutbloodthroat

>tfw totally head over heels for nancy in a way you've never been for a television character
>tfw you will never grow up in 80s suburbia and fall in love with some normie girl

i'm not even a particularly nostalgic or sentimental person i don't know what this show is making me feel

I seriously didn't care about the teenage romance. Why are we supposed to root for Jonathan getting together with Nancy? They didn't have any history and their only interactions came late in the show, after he creepily took pictures of her undressing.

Mike and El were actually cute, though. I was rooting for them to get together.

>ywn be Mike's first kiss
why live brehs?

>it's a Sup Forums defends Chad even though they got cucked by Chad in high school episode
really makes me think

>he wasn't a Chad in high school

All the young adult characters (and their plots) were pretty uninspired. I would have gladly replaced the minor arc about Nancy coming out of her shell and Jonathan being terminally autistic with more scenes of El and the boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=EJG9moROT3g
Thank me later.

why does he have such a huge head?

She didn't deserve this.

was she eaten or also fucked by that alien thing

>tropes

feel bad for her mom

At least her mom thinks she is out there a runaway

BASED
A
S
E
D

both

Who does that even apply to, aside from Steve?

The 12-year-old bullies were one-dimensional.

Steve's friends were one-dimensional.

Hot-head was two-dimensional at best.

Beat me to it

you could make cases for El, Nancy (kinda), and the sheriff IMO

I hope the sheriff gets more development in S2. He seems way to skilled to be a small town cop and the amount of leeway that the government gives him. Seems like he might have a darker past than he might let on or the writers are going to dump some past on him.

ranking of based characters

1. Chief
2. based Steve
3. Mike

Eleven has got to be there somewhere. The amount of shit she catches for her friends was unreal. I think she was the one character that was exposed to the most danger throughout the series not inclusive of Will of course.

A +100k bmw is a shit car? Nigger wat

easy there friendo, he broke even

1. el
2. dustin
3. chief

So does Will have Demagorgen herpes or something? Is he going to infect the whole town?

Yeah, but she's the one who's crashing at someone else's house, so it seems like a fair trade.

Dumb, bait-tier cliffhanger. We don't know what it means yet, but taking into account the stupid twitter post netflix made about ST, I have a bad feeling the story is going to be shit.

WAKE
*SMASH*
UP
*SMASH*
YOU
*SMASH*
SON OF A
*SMASH*
BITCH
*SMASH*
GOD
*SMASH*
DAMNIT
*SMASH*
KID

would will have survived if the chief didn't smash his chest, splintering his rib cage into his heart?

>people unironically like this uppity nigger

Also that portal is still open, I don't know why everyone was so happy.

I was starting to hate him for awhile, until Toothless explained that he's only acting that way because he was jealous of his best friend getting taken away.

>unironically not liking best friends

next you're gonna shock us with the startling revelation that you had no friends growing up

>100k+ BMW
>still looks like a shit can

This. Except I feel it for L. Maybe it's because my name is Mike.

If you think that looks bad you got some serious problems homie, maybe stick to your prius

>people will debate which is /ourguy/ between Steve and Dustin
>Mr Clarke is never even considered

Buncha fags ITT

>most see through motivation possible
>being friends with a coon

i cant buy this megamind looking fuck as chad. i just cant.

>unironically not having black friends growing up

I bet you think black people and niggers are the same thing

generic sedan

whatever gets you off

He wasn't even a bully. The main guy was a fucking creep.

She was a total douchebag buzzkill

she was the worst char.

hopefully both

KEK
E
K

that one scene where Mr Clark is watching classic horror movies. All the sudden smoking hot asian wife is introduced.

>the black people and "niggers" argument
ah yes, I bet you think you're not racist because you had a black friend.

>Projecting this much

Just enjoy the discussion

God, I fucking hate the little shits in this show, ESPECIALLY THAT LITTLE NIGGER AND HIS TOOTHLESS FRIEND HOLY SHIT

What the hell is wrong with you? The kids basically carried this show. They made up for having to put up with Nancy and her dumb

> DOES SLEEPING WITH STEVE MAKE ME A SLUT?

plotline.

In the 80s basically nobody gave a shit, so its not too unlikely for it to happen.

which tweet are you talking about, the one that says aaron paul will be in s2?

t. pedo cuck

t-trips c-c-ch-checked

Retard.

OC like this is the reason I keep visiting Sup Forums

This show sucked but whatever.. Steve, Jonathan and the Girlfriends story did not lead to anything. They did not acheive anything, they might as well not have been in the 8 hour long movie. Tell me, what did they acheive? They put the monster on fire and then put it out 3 seconds later which didn't help anyone.

>Steve, Nancy, Johnathan
>3 teenagers with improvised weaponry
>Completely kick the monsters ass
>10 minutes later
>Same monster kills an entire battalion of well armed and trained adults

this was really dumb

why are you keeping this curiosity door locked?

Fuck off, Nancy sucked but the little kids sucked even harder.

Eleven was the only good kid in this shithole.
All the other kid actors were trash and try hards as shit.

Toothless beta detected

Look at this pedo nigger lover.
It is ok dude, if nothing works out I am sure some cop will shoot you up and then all the news will cry about it.

Godbless you

>He abandons snuggling on the couch to B horror to explain science shit to a student in the middle of the night

Mr. Clarke is objectively the most based character in the series behind the cook at the diner.

I went to highschool with the guy that played Steve.

He was a nice guy.

Ugh. Like thank god. Now Nancy can get a more popular bff

They kept the monster occupied so Joyce and Hop could save Will.

maybe it was ready that time
maybe it was a different one
maybe the circumstances were different enough
we don't know

What does that even mean?

I've pretty much quit this show half way through, is it worth finishing?

Steve is based as fuck. Love his hair and great taste in sweaters too.

Why does tv always like the worst characters?