Someone I know has a friend who knows Maisie Williams and apparently she has crazy parties at her London flat and does...

Someone I know has a friend who knows Maisie Williams and apparently she has crazy parties at her London flat and does a shit ton of coke all the time, thoughts?

she'll end up dead at 27 tops

Celebrities, parties..coke. Don't they all do that?

well that's going to be a spoiler in the show.

also is she really smoking?

That's sad.

she's not very old though

so fucking what

Call me when the sex tape drops

Not surprised. Why do people love coke so much? Such a shit tier drug. If I had all that money I'd just have endless supplies of dilaudid, oxy and fentanyl.

Young person with more money than they know what to do with is throwing parties and doing coke.
Woa stop the fucking presses people we got a story here

she will become the next miley cyrus

I find it funny how there are so many sexy girls who smoke and do nasty shit like that? Do they even wipe their dirty little asses after shitting? Life goes on regardless and I'm not going to stand here and watch everyone burn themselves to ashes. I got nothing more to say on the matter. If you want to turn your life into shit girl go right ahead.

It's fashionable and there's no real come down off it so you can be a functioning human being the next day. But yeah apart from that it is pretty meh tier especially for the price

>there's no real come down off it
bullshittttt

I get a terrible comedown from stims in general. Even coke has me feeling on edge afterward. Probably something to do with me being prescribed 90mg of adderall a day when I was 11. Kind of ruined uppers for me. Love my ducking opiates and benzos though.

Fucking. Lol.

I remember one time she was in Manchester and hit up a club/rave called Antwerp Mansion, which is just coke and mdma central.

>coke
>no comedown

the comedown from coke is hell; I don't even consider doing coke unless I've got weed for the comedown.

Sucks for you guys, guess I'm lucky I've never felt too bad afterwards nothing comparable to shrooms or mdma at least, hell I find alcohol worse

brits are the most degenerate while people, so wouldnt doubt it.

>also is she really smoking?

It's a scene from a movie called the book of love

they are the niggers of the whites

are you saying you weren't taking drugs at 15?

See I don't have a problem with coming down from shrooms. Just wanna be lazy and watch tv all day. Cocaine comedowns make me suicidally (not literally) depressed and anxious. Same with amohetamines and pretty much all uppers. I love taking shit that slows me down.

>"SHEE'S A FUCKING LITTLE WHORE, A FILTHY FUCKING LITTLE WHOOOOORE!!"

you're probably buying 90% jumped on shit

She smokes. She's smoked during interviews. And of course she does drugs she's a young celebrity with all the money you could ever dream of. Drugs are gonna be a part of it.

Yeah it's the opposite for me I've done shrooms like twice I was depressed for like a week afterwards never again man, although I'm kinda out of the drugs phase of my life in general I think

Really good shit doesn't have a terrible comedown. It's still there but it's not nearly as bad as amp cut coke. I still can't stand it though.

I'm done with experimenting but I have an opiate habit. It's manageable but it's an addiction. Been using them for the last 6 years. Don't ever really change my dosage and I try to be as careful as possible.

Yeah no

What? Not even an argument or a real response. Sorry your little celebrity crush doesn't fit the mold of what you've painted her to be in your own creepy little mind. She's a grown ass woman and likes to party, faggot. God get over it.

Not shocked

Some of us like stimulants, asshole.
Different.Strokes. for Different.Folks.

underated

Mmm, I doubt this.

Was that a stream of consciousness you just wrote out?

Of course she does, she's a slag

I love stimulants but have an alcohol addiction. That shit is terrible for me and is totally killing me slowly. Your addiction seems healthier to me, just be careful.

Sexy girls who smoke are the best, more for me.

Ugly down syndrome kid

This fuckin place gets worse by the day.

Big coke parties + her age but no 1000s of pictures...sounds legit