What are the cheapest foods Sup Forums...

What are the cheapest foods Sup Forums? I am very poor so I need the cheapest foods you can think of and I also live in ontario canada and food here is expensive

McDonald's

Mcdonalds is expensive as fuck. He could buy a 20lb bag of rice for like 7 dollars and be good for a month of food

Beans
noodle
potato
hot dog
bread
peanut butter
rice

I forgot oats. Oats is good.

Pasta, rice, potatoes when on sale, bread, eggs

I live off those 5 things and I spend less than 20 dollars a week on food

That's a lot of carbs. Are you fat?

oatmeal.

Don't forget Ramon noodles

No man I'm 6'1" 150lbs

Check out the YouTube channel "LifeofBoris" he has really good cheap recipe videos

I hope this is bait or you're just a lazy fuck

This

The ultimate poverty meal is a pack of Mr noodles with 3 eggs added to it, its filling and cheap as fuck

One time I was so broke I had to live off just rice for 2 weeks, after the first week I was stealing condiments from restaurants to add to it because plain rice was so bland

Pasta and tomato sauce. Rice in bulk. You can go to ethnic food stores (Asian, Indian) for spices on the cheap to bam things up a notch. Shop local for fruits and vegetables. Try farmers markets once things are in season in late spring / summer. If you're really that poor try a food bank. I know it sucks and is demeaning, but if left with no other option, you best. Try to forget about meat. It's expensive and there's other options for protein you can get.

Also ffs user use Google for this shit.

>2 weeks

I've been living off rice and potatoes ever since I've lived on my own because I can't afford normal foods

noodles cost like 99 cents or so

ONE combo meal in ON at McDs costs $10. Seriously.

If you have the freezer space cook for 5-6 people, portion and load up the freezer. Cuts most costs down by a third. I do this for soups, casseroles, and meat sauce for pasta.

This

Mcdonalds is a damn luxury here, any fast food is expensive here compared to making your own meals at home. I don't think people realize how insanely high the cost of living is in Canada

No name macaroni and cheese

Peanut butter sandwiches

You live in Canada, just find a moose and eat for a week

For me and my gf to go to mcdonalds it's never cheaper than 20$ it's unbelievable. I can go to an all you can eat buffet for the same price as a mcdonalds meal

Londonfag here and the fries are always undercooked and look like wet worms.

Lentils (or beans) and rice. Complete protein, you can live off it almost indefinitely, etc. Canuckistania is a big lentil grower so you should be able to get 'em for extra cheap. Check out your local neighborhood ethnic grocery; they tend to have bulk food for cheap.

lentils are one of the cheapest healthy foods. Way more protein than rice, I believe. Less than beans, though. Also get a ten pound bag of potatoes, cut them into wedges sprinkle them with salt, pepper, and basil. Cook them at like 400c for an hour, get some balsamic vinegar, you can live off that shit for a week. If you time it just right, you can spend a couple of bucks on the potatoes.

get family sized bags of mixxed veggies, a bag of rice, and eggs. Then you can make fried rice any time. a large bowl of fried rice costs you like 10 cents.

It's about $11 or more for a double bigmac combo here in Alberta and similar pricing at DQ and A&W for comparable meals. It's cheaper to make soup, chili or spagetti even with high beef prices than to eat out.

Get an american wife like I did and go eat cheap food there.

There's plants that grow as weed that are actually edible, more than what you think.

Do some research and don't listen to your common sense.

Lentilbro, fuck yeah! Any recipes you like? I'm usually lazy and just make brown rice + lentils + garlic + turmeric + onions, but keep on meaning to make french lentil soup.

Youre right I can buy 2 lbs of hamburger on sale for like 6 bucks and pasta and spaghetti sauce for like 3 dollars and I can make enough food to last me for days

Tuna is 1$ per can
Pork is 2$ per lb
Chicken is 2$ per pound
Onions and carrots and potatoes are 2$ per bag
Learn to cook
Never pay someone else to do something you could do yourself

Oh yeah you can buy onions and peppers for cheap to add to it to make it healthier and live off that shit

Seriously go to any Dollar Giant. You can get rice, canned food, pasta, beans, all sorts of staples for $1-$2.50 a piece. There's no excuse for you to starve. You can feed yourself for a week on $4.

>asian stores for spices
In my area dehydrated chicken bullion is sold pretty cheap. Put a little in your rice and feel as classy as a wetback who's still drying off.

This

Most people are lazy though and buy those frozen microwave meals that are like 3 dollars a piece even when they're almost broke

>thinks mcdonalds is cheap

It's almost as expensive as going to a decent restaurant here

Oh man I know people who spend like 50 dollars a day on food because they always eat out. That's more than half of my daily pay just on food

I blame Justin Trudeau and the Liberals.
Also mcguinty and Wynn

>BC has had right wing governments for decades
>can get a full meal out for $5
Hmmm

I blame everything on Justin Trudeau and the Liberals.

It's Wynne mate

IDGAF what you call "her".

from this week's flyer at my local grocer. canada is expensive

I grew up in Ontario, learn to fish most places in Ontario have water you can fish in.

Harvest foods like bulrushes.

Buy rice in bulk, buy dry beans in bulk also and combine with wild foods you harvest and you can eat for very little.

Kek

This was my major protein source as a poorfag college student. Now a richfag.

No, I mean she's the problem.
Canada is fine, at least BC is.

I don't know what she's called, she'd your premier right?

Raman noodles too, but this user gets it. Get used to Cooking for yourself. No restaurants, at least only go out to eat when someone else pays.
Some people are cool with it IF you talk to them about your predicament AHEAD of time. NEVER surprise them when the check comes, or it'll be the LAST time you eat w/them.
Do you know that there's an entire board on Sup Forums for cooking? Go there and ask the same thing. Chances are there's already a thread open about eating cheaply.
Learn it;
Know it;
LIVE IT.

I work in a beef slaughter house and I can get a 37lb box or 3lb chubs of lean ground beef for $37, unfortunately it's 37lb box but it is still $1 a pound. We can get other products but they are $400-550 for striploins of rib steaks and those are 70-80lb boxes frozen.

(not op here) That's a buttload of money. Aldi's grocery store here in the USA is about that, with far less amounts.

ONTARIO HERE. EXPENSIVE AS FUCK.

COUPONS AND MORE COUPONS. YOU CAN GET MCDONALDS FOR CHEAP USING COUPONS. EVERYONE HAS COUPONS I USE THEM ALL THE TIME.

PORTUGUESE BBQ. TONS IN TORONTO. WHOLE CHICKEN, RICE + POTATOES...YOU CAN EAT THREE MEALS OUT OF IT.