You are counselor for this girl on overnight trip

You are counselor for this girl on overnight trip.
She is 10 years old
one night when other kids are doing stuff she approches you and saids "user I want to have sex please, i wont tell anyone i swear."
What you do?

I use my ace

ask yer dad faggot

hit the record button on my phone and say
what did you just say to me?

after her reply i tell her to gfto lock and barr my doors and windows

What would I do? 10 to 20 but it is going to be sooo sweet for a few minutes.

do her the sex

holy shit i forgot this existed

EAT
YOUNG
PUSSY
NOW

Fuck her, what do you think I am? A faggot?

im not an animal. I'd just give her the tip not the whole shaft

Murder her.

Do you fuck the body then?

run because i'm black and this is clearly a plot by the white man to keep me down

This threads about to be on the government watch list........

you know what id do
>insert lenny face

Time to change strategy Sup Forumsros. Niggers have figured it out.

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

nice try, FBI

Totally forgot about time wizard

Would bang

I would find boy her age she can the sex with it

Tell her she's too young for me.

this

fucking hell

fuck off kid i only do 8 or less

Too old.

Pedos are insecure losers who know they will never be able to satisfy a real woman, go fuck yourself faggot

Get the fuck out, im playing vidya

so are their vagina's fake now lol

This question will haunt me for the rest of my life why the fuck would you ask that ;_;

no,
pure and simple maybe go bring her to her parents or something. Tell them to teach their kid about sex...fuck it buy her a vibirator, if even....

but no fucking 10 year old in the world is like that...no 10 year old in the world, knows what sex truly is....thats why it's kind of wrong to have sex at such a young age.

Fuck off, FBI

pull out your phone record, get her to repeat it and then vocally decline her. Fuck her anyways and if she tells anyone which she probably will you use the recording as defense.

you're finished m8

You know it doesnt really matter if she is okay with that, dont you? Unless you are from some muslim shithole, you are going to jail.

>Fuck her anyways and if she tells anyone which she probably will you use the recording as defense.

are you fucking retarded or trolling?

Nice dubs but your tabs prove your faggotry.

tf niga

Fuck her up the arse and wipe your dick on the curtains on your way out as she's crying in pain on the bed

Say no, put her to bed and discuss what mental troubles she must have in order to want to do this.

as long as no one sees you and you dont cum on her or some dumb shit, youre fine, just like any other rape case

MERYN
FUCKING
TRANT!!!

reeeee

>You know it doesnt really matter if she is okay with that, dont you?
It could get him a sentence of 19 and a half years instead of 20.

then you film and fap to movie

Is that even a question?
Instasex

"how to get a screenshot" make me laugh so much every fking time

your post proves newfaggotry