Multi culti continuation thread

Multi culti continuation thread.

>Twisting it to mean something that he doesn't agree with at all.
sounds like a westernized, moderate muslim. I don't think I'd have issues with Rodger.

>And he's not alone. He's within the muslim majority.
In your area. The global muslim population measures 1.6 billion, and the demographic part of moderate muslims (mostly Bahai) only constitutes ~14.5 million (2015).
So he's part of a islamic sect that is smaller than 1% of the global Muslim community.
Frankly, Rodger doesn't matter when discussing Islam.

And no, the rest of the 99% don't deserve basic human rights, since they would't offer them to anyone else.
Google what a "dhimmi" is, and you know what you are to them in the best of their days.

I'll become an influential political figure and will banish those niggers and refugees from Europe soon, mark my words.

bump

godspeed user.

gotta love London.

Again, it was in the name of the polar opposite of multiculturalism. You could definitely say multiculturalism was the catalyst that allowed it to happen, but it wasn't in the name of it.

These are important things to distinguish.

Story?

Why did they arrest the sandnigger that did this anyways?

They should have just shot him the moment he got out of the truck.

>You could definitely say multiculturalism was the catalyst that allowed it to happen
That is precisely what user told you during that entire thread...
I have no idea where you take that second part from...

because sweden.

What?

Stockholm got culturally enriched by an assault truck.

Love assault trucks. Never see them coming

Bahai is another religion

Multiculturalism without any restrictions IS the catalyst that floods us with scum.

Clear enough now? oO

nope. Religious extremism. Maybe you could say the guy got into the country because of national guilt over the legacy of European colonialism and capitalist violence...but even then, this 'multiculturalism' thing, if it even exists, is not really the source.

so is sunni, so is shia, so is Ahmadiyya...
and they are still islamic secs.
Like the witnesses of jehowa are a christian sect...

yea, because swedens goverment is not at all pushing SJW agendas...
Multiculturalism allowed it to happen.
Deal with it.

story?

see

Fuck off with the brackets. You're trying to get people onto your side of the argument, you don't do it by including the stupid brackets for which most people associate with racism/anti-semitism. It's like you're trying to convince them but at the same time pushing them away.