Previously on /bb/: HoH (Head of Household): el /fit/ Vic
Veto: TBD
HoH Nominations: Reddit / Z

Likely Going Home/Target (at the moment): Whomever Paulie decides

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_bHl-LVSaaU
strawpoll.me/10926697
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminder that ian won half a million fucking dollars and spends all day shitposting on Sup Forums still.

reminder that you're here forever.

Love you Ian.

youtube.com/watch?v=_bHl-LVSaaU
caramel ice cream scoop in a waffle cone
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
with strawberries, whipcream, and and hot fudge ontop!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I love it.

strawpoll.me/10926697

if you want to join the nightly synchtube then be sure vote on a season to watch

God, Ian is hard to look at.

why do girls think this is cute? especially one of such an advanced age

>fool isn't a girl
>fool isn't for girl advancement
>fool isn't in an all girls alliance

i'm a guy, dude

I'm a brother, jack!

Icky

wow someone actually made a webm, thanks man

How huge of a super fan are you?

meech wants some of vics chips so badly

(you) welcome

>Bridgette has the round trip and gets super safety

>show all your cards getting Bridge out during DE
>Round trip
>Super Safety
>She wins the HoH the week after.
what would their faces be bros?

a cute a cute!!

>watching the episode where moochelle throws an apple at paul
>she starts balling for no reason

and I thought tiff was insane

Anytime Michelle does something wrong she starts crying and act like the victim.

>Vics face is like weebowhat?

aka the reddit strategy

His cheeks flushed and his mouth agape. Dude fell in love.

Patty is stupid.

Looks like hes cringing

nth for Corey

Rather have a cozy Bridgette.

Viktor just got an indirect kiss from Bridgette. She just used that fork to eat.

>Frank is like “I regret ever working with you.”

What is going on?...type thing

Paul is appropriating woman culture while making shitty fries. In a half hour the half nots will be able to eat and have hot showers. Paulie is talking to Michelle. Viktor is perving on the girls. Nicole, Bridgette, and Z have been getting his attention.

>mfw victor actually threw the beads at them

I'm pissed he didn't wear his hat. Hopefully, it went as good as they say it did.

This is why you cast people who have never seen the show so they do moves like this

whats Ians haircut called?

honey badger

>Know the official cuck haircut?
>Say no mo' senpai

The cuck

more screenshots pls

It's all about his body hair tho

>Zakiyah: Bridgette tried to give me a pep talk today. I wanted to throw something at her.

ian please dude dont you see that michelle is legitimately insane. im telling you bro for your own safety just drop her now. shes the type of girl that will cut you in your sleep if you have a fight

fuck meg, she led on james so hard

what a twink. any nudes?

Lisa is the worst.

>fool is onto me

Let Ian make his choices. Even if he ends up losing his cute dick while he sleep!

He seems like he's got his mind set on dating her. I wish he could see what everybody else sees, that girl has serious mental issues.

Did Ian get to sniff Jessie Kowalskis pooper?

No way Ian wants to watch her eat anymore.

Even a Steve-tier autist could see that Michelle is a crazy bitch. I'm starting to think Ian hates himself.

Of course he hates himself, he frequents Sup Forums

>someone at work today told me they love big brother
>get excited
>she was really upset Da' left last night
>have to change the subject because I can't tell her how big of an idiot she is because of how obsessive and weird I'll sound explaining how much I know about the way Da' acts

quiet dan

Tell her Day is a Taurus and her bull in the china shop approach to the game doesn't work when you don't win comps. She will be impressed and think you are a student of the game.

Check to see if her titties are sitting right. If they aren't tell her to get to steppin.

woah i just came back, why is everyone spending time together?
didnt victor destroy meech?

>pouring salt in the oil

Jerry is ready for the 100 day game of shuffleboard

Bridgette's disgust tick is going off.

based fucking exec
aka /fit/
aka our guy
aka the king of mardi gras
aka the gent from new orleans

>I personally don't want Michelle hanging around too long. She's already made stuff known, even if she squashes it, it's already out there. Zaki's going after who?... Victor & Bridgette, she's already said that. Then after that would be Natalie, before us. With Michelle, it could be (anybody). Ya know what I mean? You don't know which way she's going to go. And it'll probably be who give her the most attention - Because she's jealousy-driven, and attention-driven. Like if you listen to her stories that she tells, like the whole reason she made up "Brody" and why she tee-peed her own house -- all those things stem from her initial root of jealousy and attention. She was jealous that other people were getting attention, and wanted attention more.

he's such a mastermind
truly came to play

She looks happy.

>Fri 11:04 PM BBT Michelle is pissed her ex-boyfriend is going to see her bawling. Michelle: "All the haters are loving it!"

sad!

She is loving it. Look at her eyes.

>Fri 11:22 PM BBT Michelle says Bridgette is the last thing on her mind now. Michelle: "I'm starting to like her."

She is campaigning. The fallout between her and day will be good. I hope Viktor or Bridgette wins veto.

michelle and z

So Natalie, Viktor, and Z have herpes?

Munch has the strength of ten men when hongry!

wow he really nailed it

Goddamn I feel bad for Bridge, is she the only one in the house that cleans up? I see her cleaning up after slobs every time I turn on the feeds.

I wonder if Ian got STDs from just living in the BB house.

70% of the time in the kitchen

she would be a great provider if she went on survivor

>Everyone in the house yucking it up and eating
>Bridgette in the back alone cleaning up after ungrateful slobs that all plan to back stab her.

>michelle wishes she watched more seasons before coming in
>super fan

I think Victor cleaned the bathroom the other day.

>looking right at the camera

terrible actress

I hope James gets herpes from kissing gnat.

just replying to point out how close you could have been to quads

paul is playing hard

What's the video of that dude on the right of OP that was playing pool or some shit and kept doing the ISHYGDDT face and saying >implying