BAZINGA

Ayo and Lmao

Hey no! That's terrible, don't comment pls

DEUS VULT

Pls no, stop

sweet

If dubs 100 sand niggers

DON't

There's another dead Muslim on the floor.

DIE DIE DIE!

FUCK YOU DUNECOON
RAWLLIN FOR DEAD MUDSHIT KIDS

yeeessssssssss!!!

DEUS VULT!!!!!!!!!

If dubs, all Mudslimes die. WIPED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH!

got em

Revenge for Egyptian Christians.

Booooooom

Ex muslim here i hope you guys don't want me dead

u got it

but I love muslims...

Back to the desert achmed

Die you fucking fuck.

can we just send a suicide bomber with a nuke to their mecca already........

see how those fuckers like suicide bombings

I live in Michigan, about 2 hours away from Dearborn (aka the haji capital of America) there are tons of muslims here, along with a huge mosque that's a quarter mile away from a mega church. For some reason, muslims mostly come out at night here.

FUCK MUSLIMS AND FUCK ISLAM! STUPID SAND NIGGERS NEED TO BE ERADICATED! RACE WAR NOW! RACE WAR NOW!

Get the glock, Mohammed

right.....says the sand nigger cutting the childs head off

You are more than welcome amongst those who do not believe that sacraficeing yourself for the belief in a deity that may or may not exist.

Find peace in your new found reason and calmness brother...alah, is a falsehood

Yeeee-Haaaaa

a really bad one or just a simple villager?

Dubs of truth. Muslims are subhuman scum who follow a religion that is out of date. Islam is not modernized. FUCK ISLAM AND FUCK SAND NIKKAS!

PURGE THE MUSLIMS.......

SEND THEM BACK TO THE STONEAGE.....ooh wait they are already there

KIll all the infidels.

Muslims do all of those things though. They live in filth, and rape their own young. Even rape other women! SICK FUCKS. ISLAM MUST BE ERADICATED!

catholic mexicans who are active in cartels kill plenty of people through decapitation, italian mob is known to be active with the church, IRA, ETA etc. etc.

I mean, as long as you want to focus on religion rather than the socio economic & political circumstances that spawns violence and backwardness you will have a skewed view of reality no compliant with basic sociological and scientific assesment of what really drives violence in the region, or in the world generally.

tl;dr go fuck yaself m8

youtube.com/watch?v=1P1hi2WuZIc

Nice taqiyya shitskin

So? We just need to kill all muslims, spics, kikes, and niggers then. WHITE POWER!

islam has no place in the West, keep it in sandland

Rolling!

commited

Checked. You are correct my friend. We need to help our citizens, and the muslims need to help themselves out in their own lands. AMERICA FIRST AND SHIT!

Thanks man it really helps.
It sucks living in these shitty islamic countries i'd rather live in civilized country.Muzzies would kill me the second they find i'm an atheist.

well Libtard..... come back when you reach puberty

GLASS THEIR LANDS it will save the oil

Oh wow, is that picture from an upcoming Stalker-game? Looks really neat!

taqiyya is a shia term that is generally not accepted within Sunni Islamic fiqh ;)

Whites would just be killing eachother then, are you completely devoid from European history? 100 year war, ww1, ww2, spanish civil war, 30 year war, roman conquest of gaul, and so on and so on

how do you know I am liberal ?

what's going on in this thread?

Not an argument. Because white is right, son!

Please spam this thread with at least 500.000.000 replies. Im Giving a blowjob for every comment.

You can try and defend filthy islam as much as you want but the media can not hide it any more, and your taqqiya goes in one ear and out of the other :^)

is dis true!? my life is complete

using the word taqqyia is confusing. just use the word deceit. War is all about fooling your enemy, gaining their trust, it's a common tactic, and muslims use it all the time.

if dubs the whole middle east gets glassed this week

Sure, why not?

Noice

OVERKILL!

because we found your picture....

You degenerate piece of shit....If they are only happy with islam as their laws why do they go too the west? There is many muslim countries yet they do not seem happy to go there.

STOP BEING A LITTLE SELF HATING BITCH....

I'm sorry Ahmed, your takkya isn't going to function on this board.

gaz !!!!!

KILLMANJARO!

pim pam pim pam

TRIPS

trips of truth confirm

no poor muslims

putos moros

what the fuck is this thread, do I need to post and then kill or is it the other way around?

hsit

shit*

Noice. Posted to Facebook and my Twitter feed

FUCK

now all i need is a qt pie antisemitic gf and im good to go

I like it

Muslims are faggots.