How do you Physically listen to an album?

How do you Physically listen to an album?

Laying down?

Farting?

In the toilet?

Explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f_GruNNmbKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mixture of these.
+ wanking

I like lay down and just chill.

Dude chill lmao

I like to light a candle and fart and clear the air so I can concentrate and listen properly.

I also like to microwave the disgusting frozen Chinese food they sell in Walmart and have a orang juice with milk mixed together to wash down the food. Helps me shit hard.

I do a headstand and the let the blood rush to my head.

Tried it back in 09 and have never looked back since; literally the ONLY way for me to listen to music now I'm never going back.

I like to do a backflip and hit my head on the floor until I bleed and get lightheaded, it adds a certain euphoria while giving a rush as the music plays.

Dance in my living room with blankets on the windows blocking out all the sunlight, take off my shirt, turn on some cheap LEDs and either autistically mosh with myself and dance like a loon or autistically pace my living room. After getting bored of that, I eat while listening. I then lay down and stretch. I take a massive shit.
>repeat
>will do tomorrow after work

honestly tho putting on a short album when you have no obligations for the day or anyone in the house so you can just chill on the toilet with the door open and take the most leisurely shit ever while listening to something, that's a great time

I fart then eat a hot dog and cheerio cereal bowl with apple juice and then light a candle.

Helps add extra flavour and better graphics to the music

How cute and random lol XD
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f_GruNNmbKM

Shit like that makes Sup Forums a toxic website.

I drive my head through some drywall and leave it stuck while I bleed profusely. Speaking of which, I need to pick up some spackle one of these days.

Are you me?

I hit my nuts with a racket and raise my blood pressure to feel angry as I listen to filth for the 165th time.

Ok seriously though. I go in the bathroom, turn off the lights and close the door for maximum darnkess(not as dark as my soul but whatevs)

this but pinkerton

>Sup Forums a toxic website

I usually just play vidya.

I wake up in the morning and do my daily ritual and pray to the lord of balance for approximately 3 hours straight.

I then proceed to get up and say "fuck!"

(I have to have my daily curse words through out the day, it's good for my anxiety.)

I eat brunch, which consists of lentils and brusselsprouts that have been soaking in cold tap water.

My stomach then starts to hurt and I feel dizzy and high from the scent of my body from not showering for 6 days.

I put on my favorite daily raps of hips and hops and prance around knocking shit over and bleeding from my nose and faint.

I wake up in the hospital, sneak out the window and repeat the process.

I haven't bothered with the hospital bill.

I'm currently in the grocery store buying more Brussel sprouts.
-sent from my HTC

i just lay down

I like to fart

Depends on how intently I want to listen to it. Either just lying on my bed or while doing some work/playing a game.

i hate how you reddit fags alway use that gay word "toxic" whenever you think someone is being abrasive or not nice to you

i would love it if you were captured by isis
Try telling some arab psycho that he's being toxic as he screams like a lunatic getting ready to cut your head off

Fart somewhere else this thread is for chill people

The same way I masturbate, shitpost, watch anime, play video games, and contemplate suicide Sitting at my computer.

What in the fuck is this incredibly unfunny thread? Jesus this board is shit.

I think it's pointless to listen to music while mentally occupied with something else, like playing games or surfing. I mean it's alright to listen to something you already know well while you're busy. But if you're listening to something for the first time, you should put on your headphones and take a walk, or just sit down and listen while you're eating or something.

Laying down in bed after taking norcos.

Generalizations get people nowhere.

isn't it hard to not generalize when everyone is anonymous?

It's best to not do it at all

-sent from my htc Apple Samsung 7

Car rides. Doing chores, sometimes. I have to be in a specific mood to just sit in my bed and listen to album (usually slightly tired and sentimental)

Autistically in front of my pc with my monitors to get a good sense of whats happening

i do a vague impression of dancing around my room, shut everything off, concentrate on music (im mostly just into groovy rhythmic music no matter the genre so dance music easiest to get into like a state of trance or something as i literally do this shit from 10 minutes up to 3-4 hours till i need a bathroom break or something)
most importantly i daydream during it
i think that qualifies as 'physical', just trying to simulate more senses yourself desu

i guess the only other "actual" physical way to listen, feel music is a live show on a decent venue

>blankets on the windows blocking out all the sunlight
why don't you just have curtains
>autistically pace my living room
i do that

>in the toilet

I lay my head on a railroad track while listening to sheik yerbouti