What do u guys consider a good penis size? Asking all 54 Genders. Pic not related

What do u guys consider a good penis size? Asking all 54 Genders. Pic not related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wXVeckD3eYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

16.8 cm

5-6 inches is pretty perfect for me, being a faggot I want to be able to suck him off balls deep without choking back tears.

>Asking all 54 Genders

Fuck me if I know how is that supposed to be bait.

>Asking all 54 Genders
What?

as a straight dude, bless your soul you wonderful person.

Somif male have penis, female vagina what other 52 have?
//Propably feminism but ask him anyway.

What why

If you can get the person off that you're with, it's the right size. There is a such thing as too big, and it's rather inconvenient. There are some girls that you just can't do, and others that just lay there going "oh oh ow oh ow, ooh, ow." If they're not enjoying it, you're wasting your time.

9"+ I flat turn guys down if they are smaller

-femanoon

THERE ARE INFINITE GENDERS!!!!!!!!!!!

because you want to go balls deep. every man should be so lucky to find someone that wants to do that for them.

>straight dude
yeah, right

Girl here, can confirm. The bigger the better, sorry dicklets.
youtube.com/watch?v=wXVeckD3eYQ

Boeing Apache Attack Helicopter here. 64"

Close your eyes and think of a hot girl and I'll do the same for you, buddy

But seriously, there's nothing I want more than to fit somebody's cock and balls in my mouth at once

That's an AH-1Z Viper you fucking dildo.

I didn't know this was a role-play board.

lol im almost tempted. no ones even seen my dick in like 4 years. in all honesty, no one probably ever will again.

Proof or gtfo

How come not? You sound like someone whose dick I'll gladly see

Girls love mine
7.5x6 inches

My penis is 4.5. but if you push in it's 5
Which is the correct measurement?

I can think of at least one guy who loves it too

Well. So it is. It was the 5th image on Google after searching "apache attack helicopter". Oh well.

4.5, but that's still optimal sucking length

i have shit social skills. talking to people makes me feel nervous and get anxiety. im also kind of different. all i do is work to pay rent, and go home. i dont have money so i cant go out and do things. i also have never had a car. for the last year or so ive just avoided girls because i know i would just be wasting both of our time. nothing would happen, so why even try. it would take fate or an act of god for me to meet a girl and actually make something of it. ive only ever slept with girls id date, and now that im older the chances of even meeting one are pretty much zero.

2! Including me

How old are we talking? I can relate to more or less all of this except for guys and not girls

I'd struggle a bit, but I would so ruin my throat for that

Mine is about 6.8L and 5.4G but to much of a pussi to ever use it

21 here. I'm pretty much a social cretin irl, but I've used steam for 5 years now and it's a lot easier to be social there. Still I've met up with and slept with a couple guys I've been friends with for years, which proved not to be awkward at all. So maybe it's just strangers I have problems with

ive never been able to make friends with people online. i can talk to them, but i dont feel anything. im just bad at being a person lol. it takes a while for people i know to even become friends. ill probably never make another non romantic friend i only have 2 friends and ive known them for about 16 years. id only get close to someone im romantically interested in probably. but because of work and bills, and how rare it is to find someone who finds you attractive that you find attractive as well AND is a cool person that you can spend time with, ill probably never use my dick again lol.

I'm 5.5x5in(maybe 6 in a good day). For a casual fuck, it's all about the dimension of your extension. As far as making love to someone you're in a relationship with, if you know how to use it, are good at foreplay, and don't have a shit personality, you'll usually do fine.

Ah.. Sorry to hear. Well hopefully things turn out better someday. It's kinda turning out the same way for me too right now, I'm losing friends I once considered my best in the world left and right just because I've stopped feeling much for them for no apparent reason

growing up is weird. its like all the fun is slowly taken away. theres nothing to do, and people treat you weird for doing things you did when you were younger. its like they all forgot how to have fun and agreed that doing stuff you used to enjoy when you were younger was weird. people just kind of accept what they imagine an adult should be like based on nothing, and if youre not that then youre immature or weird. we're all just kids pretending we know what we're doing.

The other 52 have mental disorders

idk but i would kill myself if i were less than 14 cm long and less than 12cm circumference

6.5x6 here. Gf seems to enjoy it, other grills i have been with seem to have enjoyed it too.

anything more than 9% of your height

Mine

Semi-hard btw

Fuck that looks so thick and nice
I'd love that all soft and floppy in my mouth and feeling it grow harder between my lips

Shit I've had someone say anything that nice to me before. Thanks!

*I've never

Well do you have more?~

how the fuck do I measure girth? it's not circumference is it?

Tits+timestamp or gtfo

Thought of the day:
If you fuck a smaller girl, surely her vagina is smaller, meaning that an average dick would feel like a massive one.

its circumference

this is true, first girl I ever fucked was petite, I would not be able to go all the way with my cock cause it hurt her. the next girl I fucked was normal, and I could go all the way with it

My balls.

How's life being a shallow bitch with a not so shallow vagina?

Hence pedophiles exist

My dick is bigger than 7"

I fucked a 4'10" girl who weighed 75lbs

I thought she was going to break my dick in half because it bottomed out in her at the 5" mark and she just kept slamming herself down on it

That pussy was insanely tight and small. Basically legal pedophilia level.

Shave those real quick, and I would use them to make you cum without even touching your dick

severly underrated

Bigger than your dick by a long shot, OP.

Fuck you're turning me on, you're an eager little slut aren't you?

Bigger is better, until it gets to the point where it hits the cervix, then it's painful and unpleasant

Late nights and tiredness really leaves me hungry for cum, yeah

did it even felt good?

I'd love to feed you, then maybe we could cuddle up afterward.

good job, user. You seriously cracked up the big humanity's problem today, like some Confucious or sth

Whatever my dick size is, thats the perfect size :)

Why don't you show us?

Nothing like being embraced by a nice, strong man after a good, deep suck and drink~

It was fun, I'd do it again. The girl had a boy butt and was completely flatchested, but definitely had a pussy. Never had the chance to throw a girl like that around, so tiny, it was wild.

Alright but I hope you know that for round 2 it's going in your ass.

Wife enjoys thick

I would be asleep by round 2. But nothing would be stopping you from digging into me anyway

Then I'll just have to do it so hard you'll wake up moaning and begging for more.

Yes please

It's really about handling. Size is just a perk but can be annoying when it's too big, you cant go balls deep and slap against the bottom and it can be a turn on for most. I'd say 5 to 7 inches is best. Bigger is just better for BJs it's more exciting because of the challenge

C'mon you'll have to beg harder than that for me. Tell me what you want.

I would but I'm not really into the whole Sup Forums roleplay stuff, I just wanna tell people what nice cocks they have

Aww OK then, how about some pics of you? Since I sent you some.

>Asking all 54 Genders
There are more than 54 genders you fucking shitlord bigot.

I'd want that cock buried in my tight ass. Make me feel every inch of that thick cock

I think I'd play with your nipples too while I did it. Would you like that?

If I was home alone right now I'd definitely snap some, but I don't keep pictures of myself saved out of sheer family terror, sooo

That's too bad I bet you're really cute.

mm yeah, would love you to use me however you wanted

Hmm good boy, maybe I'll kiss your neck and play with your hair too.

Pull my hair back as you kiss my neck and bury your cock in my ass

Do you want me to kiss your faggot mouth when I cum in you or would you rather it goes in your stomach. Of course either way you WILL be taking my cum, you have no choice.

Forgot the question mark, shit I'm terrible.

4.5 microns

Kiss my faggot mouth as you cum deep in my ass. Do I get to suck your cock clean?

anything smaller than mine

considering i have 6 inch girls thats not 6 inches. also y u have 1 nut

Well since your eager I'll treat you, but don't get my cock too excited or I'll violate that pretty little mouth of yours.

Will your cock get too excited if I suck your cum and my ass off it, looking up at you with your dick in my throat?

Hmm I think it might, open wide this might hurt.

mm yes sir, don't care if it hurts, make me take it

On an unrelated note, your messages really turn me on. Do you have a way I can contact you?

you fell so easily for that bait you dumb idiot

>u guys
So you're asking for gay dudes to tell you what a good penis size is?

Alright I'm cumming, don't spill a drop or I'll spank your ass red raw... Or maybe I'll do that anyway if you beg me for it.

Don't think so tbh