I just want to see brazil and brazilians happy

I just want to see brazil and brazilians happy

Give them a banana

then tell me a good anime to watch

onihei

Will you start making these threads regularly? Or have you been making it for some time already, and it just happens that I saw it for the first time yesterday?

Why Brazil?

Brazil is hell, Brazilians are the kind of people who get sent to hell.

I just want all weebs to drop dead.

If only they were white

Happiness is overrated, we need a purpose

It's possible. The states are so cucked of a country right now that the illuminati needs another big one to balance the power. Maybe in the next decade we start to raise like China almost did (we have the potential, we just need a not shit government).

Why? They're dregs, should enjoy laughing at them instead.

99% of the gringos are like you and that is why i hate gringos you all see brazilians as some kind of animal

yesterday was the first one
ill make the thread as long as I need to

>tfw no american gf

I just want my Empire back, man

Unlucky you then, I'm gonna kms in just a few days and there are no other Brazilian anineposters

I post anime on Sup Forums semi-regularly, mate. Difference is that I avoid cancerous generous such as /luso/ and /br/

don't do that please

Don't do it senpai

Yamete

I really appreciate that, OP.

The thought of why some people like Brazil and Brazilians never ceases to amuse me. It must be simply ignorance.

It's because there are "those" Brazilians and "this" Brazilians.
Brazilians can either be the worse kinda of people or the best one.
We are literally the most globalized country in the planet with multiple cultures from Europe, Asia (Especially Japan), Africa and Middle Eastern. Not to mention descendents from these continents and countrys.

Dunno, you guys always seem happy and talk in bananas. Chileans love Brazilians for that.
Tourists from Rio Grande and SP suck tho. Burn them all.

yeah this is why, you have a good range of posters

I think this about all of Latin America on a semi regular basis.