Why is this picture true?

Why is this picture true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wfg-DK1I1JE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Renaissance_Monument#Construction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Mile,_Durban
tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/st-petersburg-teen-sentenced-to-prison-after-pleading-guilty-to-attempted/2278601
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because africa has all the niggers

But why? Are you saying they lack the intelligence and work ethic of other cultures?

it's what happens when white people try to invade a whole continent and then try to "fix it"...then give up and give it back.

because most of africa is a wasteland

Because Africa was controlled by Europeans for centuries, and they basically used the natives as their slaves and reaped the rewards. Even after the Europeans left, Africa remains a mess due to lack of resources. You gotta remember, about half of Africa is a scorching hot desert. Even the parts that aren't desert are very lacking in terms of overall resources. On top of that, the weather in these areas are much more brutal than in Europe. Europe has a more cool environment while Africa is much much warmer.

Except it isn't...The accomplishments of the Africans have been played down since the Anglo hegemony has controlled the media and education. thus leading to an inflated sense of grandeur. In short the victors get to write re-history.

It's not though this is Africa today...

This is why the homo sapiens species has been around like 200k years yet ALL of known civilization is only the last 6000 years or so. All of us were dumb niggers in Africa and once we got out and stopped being niggers we actually made progress.

lol, they cant coordinate for shit and dont have the funds or technology to mine rocks, why u think?

>OP: Africans only built a mud hut
>You: Not true! they built a mud mosque to
kek

Finally, an educated user. Insecure racists really do believe the things they say apperently.

Nigga, these fuckers have the worlds biggest diamond mines, if they gave two shits about their own countries or economies they'd be fine, but they'd rather rape each other to death

That's fucking stupid. Practically all of the great achievements depicted in that image were from way before colonisation of Africa even began.

Face it, Africa is shit because it's full of shit people.

Because niggers are dumb as fuck

>ancient egypt
there ain't no fucking excuse for them to be this way now

> biggest diamond mines,
you do realize how tightly controlled diamonds are.

U wot m8 lol lol lol

Africa 4600 years ago.

KANGS

No, they lack the intelligence and work ethic of other races.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=Wfg-DK1I1JE

This is why.

Yet it's only ok when an Asian or some other race tells it like it is. If this was a white guy lecturing this retarded negro, we'd never hear the end of it.

It's not

Egypt is in Africa.

we wuz kangs 'n' sheit

>Africa doesn't have resources

Its obvious the American education system has failed you lol...I wouldn't be surprised if you thought the earth was flat as well.

You stupid fuck. You know that war lords have that shit on lock down right? Children slaves work those mines and get thier hands cut off.

You could say the same thing about south america.

The first world just never arrived or is working against them.

>The Sahara is the worlds largest hot desert, covering 8.5 million square kilometers (3.3 million square miles), about the size of the South American country of Brazil. Defining Africas northern bulge, the Sahara makes up 25 percent of the continent

25% of the entire continent is a goddamn scorching sandbox.

wow a small amount of medium seized buildings, probably designed and built by western companies, amazing!

>Sand niggers take niggers as slaves 1300 years ago
>Europeans joined in 500 years later
>Europe cucks Africa by colonizing it

North Africa (Ancient Egypt and the Carthaginian Empire for example) is just about the only part of Africa to have any sort of influence outside of Africa until Europe came along.

yeah so why aren't the warlords building infrastructure? because blacks are naturally violent and unintelligent

And yet, that's the only region that organically fostered complex ultures and civilizations.

funny, you said half the continent was earlier and your trying to convince someone you know what you're talking about?
btw: "Africa has a large quantity of natural resources, including diamonds, salt, gold, iron, cobalt, uranium, copper, bauxite, silver, petroleum and cocoa beans, but also woods and tropical fruits."

Yeah - should probably be labeled "black Africa" with a separate entry for Arab Africa."

Africa, today.

built by western companies
proof?
Stay mad...

>this
not to mention some of the most magnificent structures we have on earth are made from stone anyway, an example of this being any of the hundreds of European mega chapels, so like, what excuse?

that's pretty cool magn

>made by asians
okay

I'm gonna explain it in a way that a severely retarded individual could understand. Imagine if ISIS were all US citizens and controlled all of America's banks and currency and didn't allow any of it to get in the hands of any of its people. Anything that is of value is robbed from you and your family is then killed or raped. How do you fix this?

Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the Continent of Africa—rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrow-head worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail! He lives as his fathers lived—stole his food, worked his wife, sold his children, ate his brother, content to drink, sing, dance, and sport as the ape!

In the entire continent of Africa, there are 20 engineering companies. Compared to thousands in Europe.

refer to japan

>be japan
>1868
>shit tier resources
>technology and society similar to medieval europe
>euros enforce unfair traits on them
>reform
>embrace euro ideas
>become major colonial power in a few years
>continue to be strong economy today

out newfag

you really need to do your recherche

that cannot possibly be true

prove it, faggot

Can confirm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Renaissance_Monument#Construction

>recherche

because it isnt.

so basically what you're saying is, Africans are the same as violent, backwards fanatics

yepp, truly sad

Doesn't go along with you racist propaganda...

Must be new. Sorry to burst your bubble kid..

Europeans.

Not true at all. Learn to read Only lib fags like you say that.

no, i just replied because of what should have been greentext, this is obvious

is this YLYL?

>be egypt
>be one of the superior civilisations
>fuck everyone up like little kids
>develop a language, religion, monetary system
>build some big ass pyramids, who are build with a precission, we are not able to achieve with modern technology
>be master astronoms
>be master mathematics
>get fucked by mother nature, because she feels like changing climate and destroy your civilisation by desertification
>get fucked in wars because you cant do shit with no money
>become worthless shit
>be celebrated for your achievements thousands of years later
> be ignored by some shittalk kids who do not know shit about history

bro it took a ridiculously long time to develop all fo the technology we have. And, we were not "dumb niggers in Africa" for 194k years, we spread across the whole globe being stupid fucks who took fucking ages to finally develop writing, which immensely helped us to get our shit together

>bottomtextlowertext
>Dawkins
>nigger

explain.

So? They idea was that Africa was solely a barren wasteland filled with mud hutts and I proved you different. It wasn't never meant to be a dick measuring contest. Beside a lot can happen in a few years just look at china. Don't be mad white people aren't the center of the universe.

>destroy your civilisation by desertification
>kids who do not know shit about history
right

were not ignoring they existed, were saying the fact their backwards ass country hasn't made any progress since (besides Southern Africa of course) is kinda fucked

this has to be bait

>North africans
>Regular niggers
Sand niggers and sub-sand niggers aren't the same retard.

You are in fact correct user, congratulations!

i just did my research en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Mile,_Durban
>"The beachfront properties are a mix of residential apartments and tourist hotels, development of which boomed in the 1970s"
this is apartheid era south Africa, how many black owned companies are going to be building them?

>backwards ass country
>Africa
>country

only good thing about africa are the non niggers there

Without Britain that city wouldn't have been built.

>>we are not able to achieve with modern technology
WRONG!!!
I'm sick of people saying that completely and obviously false non-fact

Excuse me, I in fact meant continent, thank you for correcting me

Because of western meddling in African politics.

sub-saharan africa doesn't have the climate to support advanced civilization until at least the invention of anti-malaria medicine -- jungle + equator-level hotness + shitton of rivers = bad place to start a city

they also started teching up late for some reason; the iron age in africa lasted all the way to around 1000 ad, by the time the europeans and arabs used steel and mail

isolation from the more "politically dynamic" regions of the earth can also be a cause. that means technological osmosis happens on a more isolated basis, and not much chance for social and political reform

the slave trade was what did in the african tribes, though. so much manpower that could have been used for nationbuilding, sent to pick cotton and whatnot in the new world. not to mention entire kingdoms that made raiding tribes and selling captives as slaves the basis for their entire economy, and the disruption that results after demand dried out in the 1800's

there have been successful african civilizations, though. the ethiopians, the malians, the songhai, the kanem-bornu and the zulu are examples of such

>South Africa
Nice try user, that's where all the White people are

fake news, faggot

OP is talking about nigger africans, not Arab africans. Egypt, although a nation in Africa, has heavy influences from the arabian countries due to how near it is to them and because of this they had a far more civilized way of life back before arabs were sand munching subhumans. Based Pharaoh enslaved yids as well that's why the pyramids are even there. Or it was muh guvment. Whatever you wanna hear.

ssshhh, you're gonna trigger the tumblrina

>fake news
Literally nothing in that post was news, fake or otherwise.

Too bad Egypt considers themselves part of the middle East and not Africa

If Egypt doesn't think they're part of Africa, they're wrong and stupid.

They can think whatever the fuck they want, they're still in africa.

just giving an answer that isn't a fucking sound bite smh

Africa is shit because of niggers nigging, I dont see how this is hard to understand

>"Nairobi was founded in 1899 by the colonial authorities in British East Africa, as a rail depot on the Uganda Railway."

Fukkin Kekd

>Iran

If that's in Iran then why are they only black people in the picture? I know American's are retarded so let me point out to them that Iran is in Asia not Africa.

Don't bomb the wrong country - again.

Working extra hard to explain something that has an obvious reasoning which requires no elaboration.
First off other equatorial locations have been home to great cultural achievements, some real superlative accomplishments that i wont take the time to explain to you.
Additionally teching up late is another way of saying not advancing. Case in point.
Isolation from politaclly dynamic? Wonder why.

Didn't the norkeys make that for blood diamonds

then your whole argument falls apart.
there are parts of Africa where it is modernized.
why isn't the whole continent also not modernized?
because 25% of it is sand. bigger than the United States.
it would the equivalent of asking why is North America such a shithole, if the whole U.S. was covered in sand.

>Le'Genius Wisdom Williams of St. Petersburg, who was 13 then, pleaded guilty to shooting 15-year-old Dinarick Ford three times after the older teen reportedly taunted him. Ford survived.
> was sentenced Monday to eight years in prison

You make that up:

tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/st-petersburg-teen-sentenced-to-prison-after-pleading-guilty-to-attempted/2278601

Oh lawdy, 'murrica u crazy.

I can't manage this farm on my own, and everytime i have a child they die before the age of 5, i have to make my own workforce to survive.