Have you ever get any psychiatric/psychological diagnosis?

have you ever get any psychiatric/psychological diagnosis?

>When you use Sup Forums
>And actually have autism
>God I want to die so much.

serious autism or just asperger's syndrome?

Doctors don't actually know since 12 I've been diagnosed with Autism,Asperger, Schizoid pd and even anti social personality once. All they know is that I'm fucked up and I'll never get better.

are you a kissless virgin?

first was depression, then general anxiety disorder, then bipolar disorder, currently schizoaffective disorder, the main diagnostic difference being that i experience psychotic symptoms sometimes without mood disruption being present.

I'm not that bad faggot, i just can't connect with people but I'm pretty good at pretending.

bump for more dx while visit store

fucking normalfag

What makes you think I'm a normalfag?
Seriously though how do you know?

Adult Child of an Alcoholic (ACoA)

He means everyone on Sup Forums is a "conscious" retard

it is bullshit
read tomasz witkowski

you are a normalfag if you are not a kissless virgin

the girl who I had sex with is retarded and ugly

I know it's bullshit. Even my shrink qualified it by saying, "Diagnoses are pretty arbitrary, but you show signs of ACoA." I live a pretty normal life. Electrical (RF/microwave) engineer living estranged from my mother. Relationships are pretty normal, etc.

Estranged from my
>alcoholic
mother.

Borderline Personality Disorder

Autism, depression and social anxiety.

high functioning autism i assume?
btw schizotypal PD and depression and ADHD and dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, dysortographia, social phobia here

Yeah, high functioning.
How serious is your depression?

now i have no depression i think but im still on antidepressants
do you get any medications?

I have no medications. Doctors here won't often prescribing anti-depressants to anyone who's not currently suicidal.

that's pretty stupid considering how long it takes for antidepressants to work.

tfw when your terbo-sperg friend is genuinely less socially awkward than you
I think i may have a touch of the spectrum rolling through me.

four same numbers

two
sets
of
four
same
numbers

Yeah, it's pretty stupid, but I'm getting better at dealing with it.
>Also, quads checked.

Bipolar 1

It's so awesome, i hate it so much

Ugh to all. I believe in autism, but the worst part of autism is the parents who want to talk / tell / explain / leverage their autistic kids without taking any steps to control them. Hey - if your kid is a fucking bull in a china shop, don't bring him to my china shop and let him run wild, and then shrug and say, "He's autistic". If your fucking kid is autistic, and you know he has triggers / problems / etc., how about this: you don't make him my problem, you self-entitled cunt?!

adhd high functioning autism anxiety disorder