I'm planning on buying a new dildo from bad dragon, what should I get? I have a budget of about $100

I'm planning on buying a new dildo from bad dragon, what should I get? I have a budget of about $100.

Dubs decides

Other urls found in this thread:

bad-dragon.com/products/echo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

with that budget? Come back with at least 200€+

ok, well what should i get with that much, then?

I have a large rex and I recommend it very much. Took me a while to be able to take the knot.

i wish i could buy a ponut
>don't you dare judge me

Those dildos look so weird

They are really high quality silicone. Much smoother, durable, and nice material than normal dildos. They also have no smell. Cheap dildos stink of plastic chemicals.

Get a medium/medium Echo. Echo is by far the best feeling dildo I own.

They look like dog dicks

usable length 6.25 inches
pfft
bad-dragon.com/products/echo

exactly

You can't afford anything above a medium.... for $100, medium Echo is the best you can get.

Echo is top tier, wish i had size L instead of M tho

Some are..

Why would you want a dog dick dildo?

>I have a budget of about $100.
nothing then

go to the adoptions and then flops section. Those are toys that have tiny defects. They explain and even show the mistake. Some of them are a tiny color imperfection or a bump on the base. You can get a discount on a defect so small it is meaningless.

because getting a real one maybe illegal

Buy the echo loser.

Double your budget, get the chance. Dubs

Reroll

get a small/medium david, good usable size foe price plus it looks hot as fuck. also is shipping included in budget? cuz if it is all you could afford are the teenie weenies kek.

check the adoptions section, you can normally get larger sizes for a bit cheaper. Normally the nicks and stuff in them are completely unnoticeable. Should be a bit more comfy on your budget.

Thanks for the tips, but still no dubs

What the fuck is wrong with you zoophiles enjoying this shit? Animal dick dildos? Are you furfags literally zoophiles? The nuclear fire can't come soon enough....you all should kill yourselves.

This

Regular toys are more expensive because they are made to order. The adoptions section is cheaper because you are buying toys that already exist.

someone said the same kind of shit to people who first bought mass produced plastic dildos. next is sex dolls. then that will be a norm too. this zoo dildo shit... is just scratching the surface my friend.

get the Chance Unflared. I use it myself and it's very effective. if you want something smaller then buy bumble hooves. both in max firmness.

>Are you furfags literally zoophiles?
Trolling or not, I can tell you that I'm not. Some furries are. Some aren't. There's a bit of a dichotomy in the "fandom" because some think zoo shit is totally cool, other's (like myself) hate the thought because I disagree that an animal can give consent like that.

That said, the appeal to Bad Dragon shit is the taboo and "naughty" nature for myself.

>Animal dick dildos?
I mean, do you ask if girls with Hitachi Magic-Wand vibrators are sexually attracted to robots? Or people with those Ovipositor dildos are trying to normalize sex with an alien? It's a toy, dude.

Rolling for bickest blackst animal related dildo in your budget

again (2/3)

Last one

Not familiar with any specifics, so just the biggest spikiest ass rapiest thing they have.

you know the ones that spin and vibrate?
I got a cheap one from aliexpress but FUCK it makes me cum in no time and I keep it in my ass even after finishing