youtu.be/wS2THqZemoc
youtube.com/watch?v=K1dRgYgZ5U0
youtube.com/watch?v=9bGWXOKVBW0&ab_channel=mikep1231
youtube.com/watch?v=7EZ9Vgsp3OE&ab_channel=JayAve
youtu.be/XNxG2PBVMlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he has talent
you wouldnt understand

Because americunts don't understand humour, case in point Getting Coffee With (insert forgettable faggits name)

Why is anyone considered funny?

I'd say it's because being a good comedian consistently is extremely hard, and the vast majority of "comedians" really suck at their "job".

When there's an extreme lack of talent in a specific field even the most average guy becomes excellence.

I don't think he's funny, don't know anything about him but I'm gonna take a wild guess and say he's a jew

Nope, wrong.

Sorry faggot.

>Cuck King
Get this normie shit out of here, faget.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_C.K.

"C.K.'s paternal grandfather, Dr. Géza Székely Schweiger, was a surgeon. Székely Schweiger was a Hungarian Jew"
Judenschwein

He's occaisionally funny but he's also a jew who pretends to not be jewish and pretends to bash jews. So jews love and promote him. Also he bashes Christianity and white people.

didnt know he was a jew
don't like his jew humor anymore

honestly if you watch "stand up comedy" your sense of humor is most likely piss poor

because he is the best comedian of this generation and everyone is dwarfed in comparison to him. actually, name a better comedian?

And no...George Carlin is not

bobs burgers binger detected

so what's considered good comedy to you?

Doug Stanhope Joe rogan

who's your favorite OP?

He's just a ripoff of George Carlin that edgelords think is cool.

>honestly if you watch "stand up comedy" you don't know comedy
kill yourself nigger

this

This

Humor is humorous because it's making light of otherwise serious situations. If you have some faggot on stage just trying to be funny, it comes across as more cringy than anything.

Also David cross

did you really just say joe rogan....

he has some funny stuff but no where near.

" I LOVE POT AND THE BIBLE IS SILLY"

i like him as a ufc commentator. i think his podcasts are grand. but his comedy is really just OK

Did you just compare Joe fucking Rogan to C.K? I rarely see credibility vanish so fast. Thanks

shut up eurocuck nobody cares about your opinion america is talking

agreed

>I'm white
>I'm a white maaaaaale
>always playing self-hate
>always on about how bad white men are

>he's a half mexican jew

Why is Sup Forums always right.

have you watched him? that describes most of his shit. what specifically do you find good?

You must not listen to his shit, check out his podcast.

He appeals to the inner insecurities that we all have, but he makes it about himself, so instead of feeling bad for ourselves, we laugh at him. people enjoy the feeling of superiority.

enlightened by your own intelligence
neckbeard faggot

He was mildly amusing back in the old O&A days, and in small doses. His TV shows were terrible. Even the one with Jimmy Norton. Now, he's a cranky old man, possibly less funny than David Letterman AFTER his show ended.

Read my post you faggot, it's all unfunny cringe.

humor is incredibly subjective and arguing if someone is funny or not or why something is funny is a massive waste of time and autistic

nigga likes family guy lmaooo

Simpleton

But he's still white

I don't know anyone who thinks he's funny. Then again, I live in the basement with towels draped over the windows so no light can get in.

We'll type real slow and keep to words of one syllable if we can. Then maybe you can keep up with the rest of the world.

in for Cross, that guy is fuckin funny

Doug Stanhope is funnier than all these cucks

George Carlin most certainly was better than Louis C.K. Also I feel Bill Burr and Jim Gaffigan come in close with their craft

Was anybody else thoroughly fuckin let down by the new Chappelle and Burr specials?

Why is my question so hard for you to fucking understand? In your opinion is there anything in this world that you find funny, if so what is it?

Humor is for cucks.

Burr yes gaffigan is to PC for me

He is inspired by Carlin. Carlin respected him

Yeah Chappelle had like 2 minutes of funny stuff and the rest was garbage

Anyone who kids around is a cuckold. Jokes are inherently liberal.

Jimmy Norton is about the only current one that can actually make me laugh.

>im too smart for humor, only dicks for me

Have you never seen stand up comedy? All they do is make light of serious situations

Chappelle 40%, burr 70% let down.
Gaffigan 60%.

So you're the guy who is keeping Adam Sandler's career afloat.

Because he is a fat ginger cunt. HaFuckingHa!

I can never fully believe that people like you legitimately exist, it's way too depressing

This x100000

PC?

he's not edgy enough

Here, nigger faggot. You're just upset he jokes on your supreme leader.

youtu.be/wS2THqZemoc

I guess I don't find jokes about fatherhood or being fat too funny

I think Bill Hicks is boring. What the hell was the big deal?

He is a Mexican jew

No, humor is inherently liberal. Only liberals have time to joke around about serious topics. The rest of us are hard at work addressing them.

Found the virgin

I prefer the comedy stylings of Cliff Clavin.

youtube.com/watch?v=K1dRgYgZ5U0

You get a crisp high five

Because I laugh at things when he says them

9/11 was hilarious and the world needs more americunts dying soon.

Fearless Leader has been doing that on his own. He's discovered that he has more fun as a sociopathic murderer than as a flimflam man.

good thing they don't look to stand ups to find the next sitcom stars ever...

>because he is the best comedian of this generation
Now that I'm done laughing, kys. Jimmy Carr shits on this faggot.

Bill Burr, easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=9bGWXOKVBW0&ab_channel=mikep1231

compare with Mike Judge:

youtube.com/watch?v=7EZ9Vgsp3OE&ab_channel=JayAve

I think Louis CK is hilarious, honestly. I'm pretty sure he only catches so much hate around Sup Forums because he seems to be fairly liberal and that makes the Trumpcucks salty.

His SNL monologue last night surely was lame.

You mean like how he called Fearless Leader a lying sack of shit?
youtu.be/XNxG2PBVMlI

The truth hurts.

Underrated dubs.

he isn't, he just bitches about trump

......and still no mentions of Daniel Tosh, despite being funnier than anyone mentioned thus far.

Daniel Tosh is an obnoxious faggot, and rarely funny at all.

>Humor is humorous because it's making light of otherwise serious situations

I know right? My sides always hurt when comedians are all

>some people are stupid!
haha yeah!
>i mean, they're really really fucking stupid!
omg lol!
>seriously, they're fucking this whole world up beyond repair and there's nothing we can do about it other than mock them until the show ends! they're truly miserably retarded peons and we're 100000 times smarter than all of them combined!
MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT!!!

I like how you spew lies.

Dave fucking Attell

im not much into stand up, while im from southamerica only watched a few, george carlin and that fagg in the pic are the only ones that gave me cancer... but the best i think was delirius by eddie murphy

i mean, that homofobic nigga is the same donkey on shrek and is considered a family movies star, like jewois ck would say "dat something really hilarious!"

i mean, does not gave me cancer