>feelsgoodman.jpg
>wait
>too good
>ohshit.PNG
>pull out to check
>condom slipped out and wrapped up inside
>have been going at it for a while
>it's only pre cum but gf freaks out

Her period came the next day and which means the egg is coming out and precum is basically no sperm. Should she still take plan b just in case. Will that make it worse? Will it not matter at all? Help a little?

Props to gf to take one for giving me an amazing blowjob and helped me blow my load after she had a scare.

Other urls found in this thread:

americanpregnancy.org/getting-pregnant/fertility-window/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic related, mfw I saw no condom

When she has her period, that means she is not pregnant.

You are a retard.

There are still chances dimwit

Bump, I just want to know if taking plan b will be relevant whatsoever

Is this your first time having sex you fuckin faggot? Paranoid little bitch had sex for the first time and got some precum on the carpet, thinks his gf is pregnant.

>there is still chances
Yea. Sure.
Why not.
Go on worrying for no reason then.
You deserve it well I see.

Is she not on birth control already? You're only using condoms?

take pill lel

You fucks sound like the type of people that grew up seeing adults committing nothing but mistakes. So you are just the same

Man, i really blame the schools for how stupid thos generation is

Only condom brother

Only condom brother

Bitch, kids in high school ask questions like this. I precummed on my gfs leg will she get pregnant?

This is clearly the first time you've had sex.

Your penis is also pretty small, and you know it

You realize why there is blood in the first place?

You must be trolling. Otherwise I am quite sorry for you.

Let me break it down for you, retard.

Ovulation occurs about midway between two periods. The average womans period is between 28 and 31 days, never shorter than 18 days and never longer than 48.

Sperm can survive 5 days in a pussy if you (as a man) havent smoked or drank or partied or ate red meat. The average Is 3 but most men have 2 day sperm. When a woman is ovulating, the egg is only available to fertilize for 12 to 24 hours.

If she had her period, she wont get pregnant. Your sperm wont survive.

If you want the real scoop, dont google "can o get pregnant if..." google "how to get pregnant"

One gives you scare tactics, the other gives you tangible advice

This nigga so scared he googled all night about pregnancy and shit because he's never had sex before. Why do you think he is giving such specific numbers.

What an underage bitch

Fam, i feel bad for you. Cumming in pussy is the best thing theres ever been.

No, im a different guy and i quoted the wrong person,.i agree with you about op being retarded

You should have given her the old lickaroo
>the old lickaroo
>old lickaroo

OK, some oldfag here might remember

Eatin taco is fuckin gross, if your bitch expects you to put your mouth on her discharge hole then fuck her.

I once got a mouth full of shiz from some bitch, fucking grossest fucking thing ever

haaa...newfag

She had her period faggot, y'all are good. What the fuck

Eating puss puss is one of the great pleasures in life you fucking faggot newfaggerino

>her mum is on the next room

fuck her mom next time don't lose your time with little girls. She own the house she will scream if she want

Like I said, I'm aware of the fact that even if I had a full orgasm inside her, chances are beyond slim, given humans a horrible reproductive systems, her period came today, it was only pre cum, it did not go on for for too long. One has to be stupid to not know any of that. She wants the pill, because she is a responsible young adult who has a prominent future, unlike the fucks that don't do shit bit criticize and jump to unfounded conclusions. So once again, will the pill be relevant at all? Will it make the chances even slimmer or fuck up her cycle?

Like I said, I'm aware of the fact that even if I had a full orgasm inside her, chances are beyond slim, given humans a horrible reproductive systems, her period came today, it was only pre cum, it did not go on for for too long. One has to be stupid to not know any of that. She wants the pill, because she is a responsible young adult who has a prominent future, unlike the fucks that don't do shit bit criticize and jump to unfounded conclusions. So once again, will the pill be relevant at all? Will it make the chances even slimmer or fuck up her cycle?!

>has her period the next day.
user, she's not pregnant

Better safe than sorry. Punch her in the gut a few times a day between throwing her down the stairs, making her to chain smoke, and getting lots of X-rays.

makes no difference but why even stop her. again, she had her period

Don't worry you are safe. She had her period, plus the week or so before the period is the most infertile. No need for plan B.

Pic related

Do you understand the fact that she bled means the uterine wall is shedding and therefore doesn't exist as a platform for an egg to attach to?

Are you retarded enough to continue worrying about such an astronomically small anomaly in normal human reproduction that yields her becoming pregnant? You have a better chance of getting hit by a car this week.

Go waste $50 on your overpriced pill you retarded anxious fuck

>sexerino

Yeah, you really have no girlfriend what so ever.

This is wrong, women only have a single day when they are fertile, and only 3 days when the body is welcoming to sperm

Bet sucking dick would be something you'd enjoy

Don't listen to these virgin faggots. It's normal to panic. Even if you are the most controlled person and you try to rationalize it, normal people are going to be worried. Anyway, as stated before, you are safe, se got her period.

I wouldn't worry about it, my wife and I use something called nfp ( natural family planing) and it's definitely a fairly small window to get pregnant. We have sex without a condom all the time, except from day 8 of the cycle to about day 16. We've been doing this for a year now and she hasn't gotten pregnant (she's not on birth control)

Same, we use clue, coitus interruptus, and we havent gotten pregnant.

Hell, after her fertile window i just nut inside of her all the time

You probably need to start with more basic stuff... OP seems a bit. Ummm.. simple.

OP, pay attention:

>When a mommy and daddy love each other, they share a special hug.

to be cont.

Nope, the chart is correct, what you are referring to is the "most fertile day", which is the 14th day after the menstruation begins. You are still at risk between the 8th and 19th day. Although you are half right, the chart is quite wide and it's really unlikely to get pregnant during your 14th day (still I would not suggest cream pieing your gf there).

>Prominent future
>Fucks OP
Ok then...

Sorry, I meant: it's really unlikely to get pregnant during your 19th day

No, friend, its not right. The egg is only able to be fertilized for 12-24 hours, and sperm can only survive for a mac of 5 days. Thats what that chart says, that those days are sperm friendly.

Unless you fuck when her egg is ready, you wont get her pregnant. There is only a 3 day window when you should worry

americanpregnancy.org/getting-pregnant/fertility-window/

I thought this board was for adults.