Name a crazier dude in the world of music

Hardmode:No GG Allin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDrW8BVFnGo
youtu.be/BlDqS6rOiKU?t=5m
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_(Israeli_band)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

does it really have to be a dude?

Ian Watkins

This is all I have to post

/thread

No

Nitsch

M A D M A N

LITERALLY who???

>crazy

that guy is just disturbed

you serious?

Yes i am,who the fuck is that bitch???

Eueonymous was 100x more edgy than Varg, and deserved what he got IMO

Euronymous made skull fragment necklaces from his dead bandmate and wrote a bunch of gory bullshit about it on the back of one of their albums.

azealia banks, a hip house rapper
youtube.com/watch?v=mDrW8BVFnGo

him

Really this
Even that interview was insane

Do you know what are they saying?

Who are they?

Girugamesh

The Gerogerigegege
I remember reading in the comments some poorly translated version where he just responds with cryptic bullshit about an excited japanese business man

So's fucking Varg.

what gets me about this is, why didn't she think to put down a fucking tarp or something?

The coca lover man of Shining
The hikikomori of Xasthur
The suicidal dude of lifelover
The other suicidal dude of soundgarden

Brian Wilson
Syd Barrett

Who's that cute chick on the right?

Yeah he was pretty fucked up but Dead was something too

a b s o l u t e m a d m a n

Who's that one guy from a band and his famous image is hom next to another guy and his arms are bloody from him slitting himself.

Kanye Omari West

Gibby Hanes

nahh those guys are fine

T H E A B S O L U T E M A D M A N

never stop posting.

still haven't found that harsh noise act with two girls that involves electrocution and leeches

found my new Sup Forums waifu

Blag Dahlia and Hewhocannotbenamed from Dwarves

Daniel Johnston

I too would like to know who this is;

Dead was ultimate edge way edgier than euro

M A D M A N
A D M A N M
D M A N M A
M A N M A D
A N M A D M
N M A D M A

Jerry Lee Lewis - He married his 13 year old first cousin when he was 22. (Pic Related)

holy fucking shit what is he doing

I can see nick calming down though, I can't imagine Varg ever becoming a sane human being

how is Varg insane? genuinely curious

The only thing that could make this picture better would be a drunk Harry Nilsson shambling in the background

What he got? You do know a lamp is an inanimate object incapable of actions such as giving stuff to Eu, right?

M A D D A M
M A N N A M

He stabbed his friend in the back, he's a cold blooded murderer.

It goes deeper than that but I don't care to listen to hobo advice.

who the fuck is sakebi

Varg is not insane whatsoever. Where did this meme come from?

He stabbed a guy in self-defense. He's probably one of the wisest people around, too, considering his political philosophy/pragmatism. The 'insane' people are those who still willingly cling to, and live in, a decaying society.

nah, he's the type of guy who would have second thoughts about parking in the handicapped spot at an empty parking lot in the middle of the desert

euronymous was never his friend and literally told multiple people excluding varg of his plan to capture varg and torture him to death on video. And even if he wasn't and was just pretending to be planning it to seem "cool", he still deserved it so badly, read up on him.

Yeah but Varg doesnt rape babies to my knowledge.

Kvarforth from Shining?

Do you guys believe that Euronymous was really planning to torture him?

Actual hard mode. Name a crazier dude in the world of music than Sakevi

>bit the thumb off a journalist who wanted to interview him
>severely burnt a complete stranger's face off with a makeshift flamethrower on a subway
>ran into his audience with a chainsaw
>ran into his audience with a flamethrower
>used to drag people on stage and beat them with a bat
>drove his truck into his own crowd
>crashed a live-broadcasted, televised japanese show and picked a fight with the host on live television
>stabbed a random white guy on the street because he looked jewish
>shot fireworks at a helicopter

And that's not weird as fuck?

>Sakevi
Holy shit that guy really was insane.

>drove his truck into his own crowd
do you have a link to this story

I've always wondered if these stories were true. They seem a bit out there for somebody who isn't in prison.

He murders people with no regrets. Don't even try and spin the comical notion that rape is somehow worse.

Well, not that user, but I just found this lol
youtu.be/BlDqS6rOiKU?t=5m

As far as I know, a lot of these stories are overexagerated from when news of the Japanese punk scene hit the American punk scene in the 80s, long before the internet desu.

In the 80s people were saying he shot down a fucking helicopter with a rocket launcher but now people say he just shot fireworks at it and it went away.

The only stuff that's confirmed to be 100% real is the crashing a live show, stabbing a jew, and running into the his audience with chainsaws and flamethrowers

crashing a live show and picking a fight with the host*

100 percent raping a child and wanting to have a child that you plan to rape and murder is worse than killing a guy that wants to murder you.

Varg is more insane than any nigger rapper

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_(Israeli_band)

. In the film Global Metal, drummer Nir Nakav recounted a story relating to the demotape that somehow ended up in the hands of the Norwegian Varg Vikernes, who contacted the band and noted that while he appreciated the music, he loathed the anti-Holocaust lyrics and wished the band to perish in the Gulf War. The band, infuriated, replied with a strongly worded letter; a few days later the band was contacted by local police, who had found a bomb in the mail from Norway.[1] The band's official website describes this story in the following manner: "SALEM was formed in 1985 along with the newly born extreme metal scene and released 2 demo tapes called: "Salem"(1986) and "Destruction till Death"(1987). Back than, SALEM were in very good relations with Mayhem`s founder Euronymous who offered SALEM relocation to Norway and joining the black metal inner circle. Varg Vikernes of Burzum who disliked the band's ideals thought differently and sent to vocalist Ze'ev Tananboim an explosive envelope by mail."

Ian Watkins never murdered anybody.
>Silly Americans trying to rationalize their inborn bloodlust

>self defense

not exactly. more like pro-actively. on hearing rumores Euro was going to torture him he chased him down and stabbed him to death. It isn't self defense when you chase someone who is running away from you

Euro was also supposed to have a stungun and shot gun with him, and didn't

Explain this meme

>Varg
>American

Varg claimed that most of the stab wounds on Euro were from a lamp broken in the struggle.

He's actually probably not wrong considering that many of the wounds were on his feet.

This

Also Jean-Louis Costes

Daniel Johnston is fucking nuts

David Allan Coe

>spent ages 9-30s in prison
>killed a faggot in prison
>killed a nigger in prison
>huge coke addict
>unknown amount of wives
>confirmed lived with 7 wives at one point
>raging alcoholic woman beater
>sentenced to death
>negative fucks to give about his releases: see x rated album
>etc

El Duce

i literally had to bite my tongue so I wouldn't retch holy shit

my god W H E R E I S H E G O I N G ? ? ? ?

he dindu nuffin

he's coming for us

For what?

damn ...

Hasil Adkins

>went to school for 2 days in his whole life (first grade)
>at chicken literally every meal, along with two gallons of coffee a day
>has whole albums of music dedicated to chicken
>lived with an underage GF in a caravan
>fought a jealous husband off with a shotgun
>manic depressive and insomniac
>dies by being intentionally run over by a child on a quad bike

he did end up in prison, for attacking an average joe on a train with a makeshift flame thrower

Varg has 10/10 facial hair.

Lmao, go to bed Varg

M A D M A N N A M D A M

Nikolas Kvarforth

Can you tell me something more about dead?
I heard he locked himself up in his room all the time?

Hard mode would just be name someone crazier who isnt asian you buncha fucking plebs

I won

Just watch any of his videos on his ThlueanPerspective channel.
He used to make some good videos but he's become extremely more angry and incoherent the last couple of months.
I think all the politics are making him schizo.

Dead would bury his clothes before a show to be closer to death also he would keep dead birds in a paper bag and breathe in the rot so he can have death Inside him