Fluffy torture

Fluffy torture

hurray, more blood for the blood god

inb4 chocobro

hewwo gib gud fwuffy huggsies?

Awwww yea new fluff thread

if you don't like it then leave, or are you too stupid to figure that out?

The fact that any of us are on Sup Forums implies we have some level of dysfunction.

Oc from right now

pretty good, definitely would like to see more

Thank you! I'm coloring a second one right now

awesome, what kind of stuff do you plan on drawing?

Some of everything to see what I have the most fun with

the sad part is, autism as an insult misses the many legit insults you could use, especially in here.

for example, people here are so emotionally maladjusted and affection starved that we either respond Violently to cute affectionate things, Need to pervert them into bad things and our worst traits, or just cling to them for a happy life by proxy.

Most anons here are so broken that when faced with a creature that loves them unconditionally they need to kill it.

as a Wierdbox resident, i'm gonna beg you to not fall into the monotonous and predictable abuse artist cycle, like a bit of karma is cool and all, especially if you think up a new situation to make it worth it, but don't ignore the thousand other situations and options, especially when Fluffsplosion is a thing!

*dumping cause shit else to do*

Gotcha covered mang

>retarded midgets
Heh. I am enjoying this.
Thanks for posting.

>projecting this much

repeat after me, they are just pictures, i won't become more abusive by viewing these anymore than when i play violent videogames or watching horror movies. your argument is weak, flawed and has been disproven time and time again

no problem

yisss, thank you user!

SCREEEEE!!

Where's this from its good.

You did this last thread, stop it.

Number twooooo

This one took longer to dry because I was trying water color markers on him. Idk if I like them as much for fluffies

>already finished
>please stop continuing to post fluffies in fluffy thread
>posted when no one else was posting anything
>thus drawing more people and attention to the thread
um...ok then

Hey man, he can post the same story in every thread for all I care. He's on topic, and there isn't exactly a torrent of content right now.

Also I've learned that idk how to draw a can.

i like how sad and pathetic you make them look, you could probably make some good sadbox

one day

Does anyone here have one where they cut off the fluffys legs and eyes and experiment on him so much that he goes into a state of permanent dreaming ?

i want that bumper sticker

awww

the dreaming part happens to all fluffies when you take their eyes, or at least most

I don't have this one anymore so oI can't color it but here have another while I keep coloring. And thank you! The only thing is I tend to identify with what I draw, so if I draw sad box, honestly I'm gonna feel bad for it. I'll probably try anyway though lol

FUCK I don't have this one either. They were drawn on the same piece of scrap paper

in that case go for weirdbox , there's not much of that and i really like it

you could always go Sadbox into Hugbox, start sad then make yourself feel better by moving the story forward, like a reverse Gerald.

tho honestly he was a trip, sadbox into abusebox into sadbox into... proud herobox?

isn't skettiland a euphemism for turning fluffies into food?

Yisss, a second vote into my lands, Wierdbox doesn't get enough love!

Weird and sadbox.
Well i fucking love yall, you neither have extreme hatred for fluffys or extreme Dawwwww. Weridboxers or the most down too earth, they see fluffys as fake but love the comedic side of the fandom, sadboxers are similar but like too feel things, they are also down too earth but understand that too the fandom fluffys exist as real creatures so we feel the same about them as we would a sad story about a puppy. These fans are the most grounded, so you win.

sorry someone asked me my opinion on weirdbox and sadbox in the last thread, they prolly dont care either way but i do love every side of the fandom and anyone who contributes if that helps at all.

not familiar with gerald, do you have a link?

Oh my god I forgot about that. I just thought it sounded fun and totally disconnected it from its original meaning. Plus I eat spaghetti like once a week so it sounded good to me

Never seen that one before... pretty freaking great if i do say so.

Thats freaking adorable... more please if you have time.

i like it all, but hugbox has a tendency to be saccharine AF

Thank you! Working on more right now user

yeah i like it too, it's got abuse, sadbox and wierdbox all raped up in a neat little package, not sure if theirs more or if it's a wip

well you were giving away free mental evaluations, incidently that was me
I am prolific today

gimme a minute to find it.

>gimme a minute to find it.

thanks ahead of time user

yo i want to join the draw bread

please post some of that

then draw some fluffies and share the results

Oh... my bad, i dident mean for that too be my statement on the mentality of the fandom, EVERYONE is diffren't and like things for diffren't reasons. I go off the HURRR DURRR rants that people do trying too say ONLY abuse or ONLY hugbox is the way too enjoy the fandom.

fluffybooru org/post/list/Gerald/1

Add the relevant dots, since it goes by post order, start at the bottom and work your way up

story end is obvious, before the "fan art" adds in.

nice, and thanks again

That was a first time fluff drawing done by bluepluto. Its pretty awesome for his first fluffy drawing.

A crazy thing I discovered while browsing the booru a couple days ago is that "Marble" in this Red Baron comic is actually (the same fluffy as in/a hilarious reference to) a series by another author, where he starts life as "Poopsmear"