What the FUCK gives Walmart the right to check my bags as I'm leaving?

What the FUCK gives Walmart the right to check my bags as I'm leaving?

this thread again?

Don't be a swarmy slimy thief cunt.

they actually don't as far as i can tell, but don't expect to be let back in anytime soon.

your on their property

What kind of ghetto Walmart do you shop at? I mean, my Walmart is ghetto and they don't give a fuck.

Just say no and keep walking. I always do.

you don't have to stop. You are not being detained and therefore it is unlawful for them to stop you to look through your bags. you don't have to show them anything.

Who fuckin cares, unless you stole something or you're a faggot with dildos in your bag just let them look in your bag.

Vote with your feet. Don't step into another Wal-Mart store.

just drive that cart swiftly past the old man and you're home free

What the FUCK gives Walmart the right to check my pasta as I'm leaving?

Could be worse

jesus

They don't, they aren't a membership based store. Just keep walking, they will just say "thank you"

You arent required to show them anything, just walk past them

Yo, if u have something that can't go In a bag, then they ask you check your receipt, but they shouldn't be checking your bags

Only like the 20th time ibe seen this thread, that and hurr durr post age job and salary. I work at Wendy's hurr durr

I set off an alarm the other day, I just looked at the closest cashier chick and she gave me a weird look but said I didn't have to say. Dunno what nigger neighborhood you're living in.

They work with homeland security so i am sure they have some loophole that makes it "legal". You should be more worried about the facial recognition cameras in every walmart and home depot making a database through a program they have with DHS.

Because it's private property, and you're giving them that right if you let them.

If you don't let them, they don't have the right... but they can certainly call the police if they suspect you stole something, and also have the right to ban you based solely on suspicion.

Pretend it's your house; that's the rights they have... same as you.

which wendy's? i work night clean yup crew in branson off east 3rd

you are on their property so they rule there
t. ancap

Source: Me, as I did private security while paying for school.

Here is a nigger I caught stealing.