Sup Sup Forums? probably going to an hero. what otc sleeping pills could i buy? or easy ways to an hero without a gun...

sup Sup Forums? probably going to an hero. what otc sleeping pills could i buy? or easy ways to an hero without a gun, because felon.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracetamol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracetamol_toxicity
reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/4k55jx/feed_the_pig/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get a hose, duct tape it to your muffler, put the other end in the car, go to sleep.

wellp. i ride a motorcycle so

bumping for an hero.
ill live stream it if im able to. idgaf anymore.
not a bamboozle either. truly dont even care. might as well have someone remember me even if its for shitty puns and jokes on Sup Forums

Or just don't be a fag and face your problems.

this exactly

buy some rope.

not everyone that commits suicide has "problems"

Some people just want to die

>Reply to Thread No.728597893
even better just use your helmet, it will go faster.

black powder

knife

Nitrogen

Bridge

tall building

3:30 am, car doing 150 off cliff into ocean, if not near ocean, drive to ocean as part of the good-bye

and those people are cowards. Sack the fuck up.

In the end we're all gonna an hero. I can't say you should, but it's our circle of life.

Shove the hose up your ass.

And you better stream it faggot because we are not dropping these great ideas for nothing. If you don't stream it then all you will be doing is what led you to this point and that would be letting people down.

I shouldn't be telling this but the answer is paracetamol.

can i get a quick rundown on this? i never heard of it and you can understand why i wont google it. what does it do?

>paracetamol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracetamol

You need to write your manifesto first and record all your life experiences on paper

how old are you bro?

10 stores 10 pills from each store and you are good to go.
It will fuck your body so bad especially your liver and you will die in just 2 to 3 days (not weeks). Common here in UK.

>what otc sleeping pills could i buy
melatonin, just take the whole bottle

Go in to a gun store bring 1 357 mag bullet ask to see a revolver quickly slip it in and blow your brains out. Be a gero op i know you wont fuck this up

DO NOT OVERDOSE ON PARACETAMOL

THIS IS NOT THE DEATH YOU WANT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracetamol_toxicity

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracetamol
Yea but is it painful? what type of suffering will you go through doing it this way?

"Most people with paracetamol toxicity have no symptoms in the first 24 hours following overdose. Others may initially have nonspecific complaints such as vague abdominal pain and nausea. With time, signs of liver injury may develop; these include low blood sugar, low blood pH, a tendency to bleed easily, and hepatic encephalopathy. Some will spontaneously resolve, although untreated cases may result in death. In the United States and the United Kingdom it is the most common cause of acute liver failure."

how much longer till the stream?

Not really painful if you did it right meaning correct amount of dosage. The docs will just put you to sleep anyway waiting for your body to stop functioning.
It's like ethanol abuse, little amount won't kill you straight away but larger amount then you will die.

A fatal overdose of paracetamol will not kill you immediately

You will be hospitalized. Your liver will shut down. You will have days to regret your decision, days to lie in your hospital bed knowing you will die. You will put your family through agony. You will wish you could take it all back, you will wish you could go back in time to prevent it.

You won't get an organ transplant in time, and you will die, regretful and afraid, in a hospital room.

Feed the Pig, OP

reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/4k55jx/feed_the_pig/

Do it faget

Everyone here has Borderline Personality Disorder, including me. Google it OP

"In the first hours after ingestion nothing much seems to happen. You may feel a little unwell. But if left untreated the symptoms will worsen over the following days. You will probably change your mind. Contrary to popular belief you do not drift into a sleep or coma. Paracetamol is not kind.

You will stay awake throughout the whole process, lying in excruciating pain, as your skin turns yellow and your organs slowly shut down. Eventually only a liver transplant can save you, but of course it usually does not come. Your loved ones stay with you as you die. Your physical pain will be aggravated by the knowledge that you are responsible. You wish you had never picked up those pills. But of course it is too late.

There is nothing glamorous about a paracetamol overdose."

about to be 25.

i have google'd. idk what i want anymore. i literally have nothing.

i have googled. if i just killed myself no one would remember me. one hr on Sup Forums would be better than nothing.

we're about the same age, where do you live man?

lol quit your job and go on a road trip, watch one of those youtube channels that shows how to live on the road without a home

almost everyone who survives a suicide attempt is glad they survived, just skip the attempt and try something else.

You'll die eventually anyway, doesn't have to be at 24 years old. You can't fuck it up any worse than it already is

I'm heading out of this thread since it's not my personal mission to talk you down, but give it some thought, don't have tunnel vision about it

(and yeah, like the others said, if you do it, for fucks sake don't use paracetamol.)

piss in a bucket of bleach in a airtight room and wait