ITT: we stop whining about the voting system and propose actual solutions

ITT: we stop whining about the voting system and propose actual solutions.

It is very clear that the election was rigged for Drumpf. America is currently in crisis mode, so here is how we fix it...

>Everyone under 25 gets a 5x multiplier since they will have to live with the consequences the longest.

>Everyone who is between the age of 26-49 gets a 2x multiplier.

>Everyone aged 50+ vote's counts as 0.5 as they are matured to the point of having frequent health risks, and not having to worry about the outcome of elections.

>Everyone aged 70+ (A.K.A Baby boomers), votes dont count for shit because they are wrinkly old fucks on medicare and will die very soon anyway.

>African Americans get a 5x multiplier for 188 elections since thats how long they were restricted the right to vote, aswell as being victims of racial discrimination.

>Any other Americans of color gets a 3x multiplier for 100 elections as compensation due to white oppression throughout the 20th century, while contributing to our society.

>Women get a 5x multiplier for 144 elections since they were restricted access to voting, aswell as being sexually oppressed.

>Anyone who is a part of the LGBTQ community gets a 2x multiplier stack due to being victims of homophobic discrimination.

>Anyone who is a part of the Islamic faith gets a 2.5 multiplier due to currently being victims of racial discrimination.

>If you have a PhD diploma in gender studies, your vote will get a 3x multiplier since we dont want dumbasses making decisions for the rest of the country.

>Illegal immigrants count as a single vote REGARDLESS due to having poor quality of life, UNLESS they are in possession of a green card. In which case they get 3x if colored, 5x if of African origin.

Example #1: A white 50 year old woman with no degree's vote will count as 2.5

Example #2: A black 19 year old woman's vote will count as 25 votes

Example #3: A white 40 year old man with no degree will count as 2 votes

Come on people its 2017!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/75L7_KE_LVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your "solution" is shit and you should be ashamed because of that

"Election was rigged for Drumpf"

Good joke mate

Pol, get back outside pol, bad BAD pol

derpocrats
go kiss an open sarin gas spigot

Actually had me for the first 4 multipliers. Get the fuck outta here with your oppressed bullshit.

youtu.be/75L7_KE_LVI

>make the minority outweigh the majority
sure, because that always worked out in the end, didn't it.

>rigged
:DD

Seriously, kill yourself

you went full on retard. I would say that you're trolling, but that is a lot of text and thought for a few laughs.

>Make the most educated, most politically active and aware members of society count less.
I know you're mad at your grandparents for voting against shit-teir communism, but maybe it's because you're a fucking idiot.

Think you got your boogeymen mixed up there.

it does if you want the majority to purge the minority.

I don't think the niggers voting the police force into extinction will benefit our country.... although it will allow the whites to murder them en masse.

This is copypasta fucking newfags
>REEEEEE

Why would you post bait this awful?

Please try again OP, I don't even know what to do with this.

youre a fucking moron and your plan is retarded plus your thesis is gay.

that being said we should lynch all of politians in dc and let nature take its course

>calls them newfags
>doesn't even know how to greentext properly

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

>African Americans get a 5x multiplier for 188 elections since thats how long they were restricted the right to vote, aswell as being victims of racial discrimination.
I dont think voting is allowed for animals.

You're forgetting that the young are dumb and need wiser heads to point them in the right direction.

I'm surprised you didn't suggest reducing the voting age like most voter riggers.

Just get rid of the electoral college that's it

we get voter ID laws and no dem will win the presidency again, hows that for reform?

Do you really think that election means shit? If you do you are are 80 iq or lower. Our economy and our livelihood depends on the federal reserve. Do you know what this is? Pro tip you have no idea. If you do plz tell me what it is you fucking cucks

>African americans get 5x multiplier
Kill your fucking self faggot

Let the UN run the USA and other countries. Its time mankind had one vision.