How come Sup Forums is so negative all the bloody time...

How come Sup Forums is so negative all the bloody time? I like bullying women into giving timestamps as much as you all do but I'm getting a bit fed up of the negative. It's all "be an hero" this and "fluffy abuse" that. Let's have some positivity now and again is all I'm saying.

Fuck off faggot

They cal me sir cumalot

read third one

Ok then off to a great start

go somewhere else

Yeah. And too bad all the same edgy threads are the same images posted over and over again...

>if I can ponturficat for a mooment

did not read

Thanks guys

Fuck off faggot
Uck off faggot
Ck off faggot
K off faggor

Off faggot
Ff faggot
F faggot

Faggot
Aggot
Ggot
Got
Ot
T

Kys

OK I can be positive, I'm positive you're a fucking faggot, KYS

Exactly. I'm not saying it should all disappear because then we'd just be on reddit and fuck that. But perhaps less edgeiness and more actually being funny would work out better

There are literally a million other websites you can visit with different content.

Why complain about any individual site or any content. You sir, are garbage. Your whole existence is a blight.

Go away.

Not gonna lie, I'm quite happy that I've only been told to end my life like 3 times. Pretty good for Sup Forums.

I'm running out of ways to say fuck off faggot... So, as i said in my second post, kys.

>faggot

> running out of ways

Well of creativity prettty shallow eh?

Generally speaking. Unless you would rather i start posting spider man memes. Your call. Faggot.

>K off faggor

I was so perfect and beautiful...

Fuck off faggot
Uck off faggot
Ck off faggot
K off faggot

Off faggot
Ff faggot
F faggot

Faggot
Aggot
Ggot
Got
Ot
T
To
Tog
Togg
Togga
Toggaf

Toggaf f
Toggaf ff
Toggaf ffo
Toggaf ffo k
Toggaf ffo kc
Toggaf ffo kcu
Toggaf ffo kcuf

Kyssyk

I came

You're welcome.

>"be an hero"
you should become an hero OP

redditors are worse than whatever we are

>whatever we are

We are Sup Forumstards... You can't get much worse than that.