Half of Sup Forums is non-white larping shitposters while the other half are white autistic neet virgins who got...

>Half of Sup Forums is non-white larping shitposters while the other half are white autistic neet virgins who got bullied by non-whites in school.

You can't make this shit up!!!

DELET

pic related

I am actually white tho

sure you are my white friend

At least Sup Forums cares about diversity

>Sup Forums
>thinking diversity is a good thing
since fucking when?

Most Sup Forumstards are autistic children that they think they know everything. Kinda like my countrymen here.

>i do not understand jokes

At least your autists have big butts

Didn't that girl show up to the first HWNDU?

Sup Forums is satire

Sup Forums is nothing more that Mexicans, Jews, and Muslims out shilling each others. That and retarded Americans rejected from /r9k/, Christian faggots that shill for big corporations and cry over women being whores.

Sup Forums is the home of the smart racist

they all did, thats what the pic is

heh Sup Forums BTFO

ironfront is the real Sup Forums desu

Sup Forums lost all relevance once it stopped actually discussing politics and became the edgy-olympics for non/semi/whites seeking elder-white acceptance

>laugh at Russian guy with their AIDS prevalence
>Russian guy claims they should release the SS-A virus to exterminate all subsaharans
>Show him the Hitler directive for culling 65% of the Russian pop.
>B-But! I am one of the good ones! I have some Bavarian blood and I am here in Moscow to conduct clandestine currency transactions

why did they bring 3L of milk lmao

>Sup Forums

>

>Sup Forums is the home of the smart racist
Are Chileans the fedoras of Latin America?

>bullying in school
Does this actually still happen? I was just ignored

Sup Forums is just another counter-culture movement consisting of entitled millenials like tumblr, who want special recognition and not actual political change like right-wing conservatives/centrists/nationalists

This generation is the most globally inept one in terms of maintaining society and participating in political movements

>Half of Sup Forums is non-white larping shitposters
how are you only just realising this? Sup Forums is literally swarming with muslims, why do you think they hate jews so much?

wew lad didn't mean to quote (You) brb kms

>This generation is the most globally inept one in terms of maintaining society and participating in political movements

internet was a mistake

>But! I am one of the good ones! I have some Bavarian blood and I am here in Moscow to conduct clandestine currency transactions
this kind if russkies are the worst. we literally arr same slavshits here. some have a bit darker, some a bit lighter but overall there is not much difference between us.
and still some autists keep claiming they are actually siberian or 'germanic' or whatever. pathetic insecure losers

americans drink milk with pizza

surprising

I just lurk occasionally for a laugh.
I don't post there so they shouldn't mind.

shut up kryptojew