Two questions Sup Forums, can you help me answer:

Two questions Sup Forums, can you help me answer:

1. Can you think of any final hurrah or something I should do before an hero?

2. If I am going to an hero with gun, where to place it? I was thinking like shoot just above the ear, maybe a little behind, top corner. Shooting around temple can miss, same with through mouth.

Where is the best spot to line up the gun?

Back of the throat, slightly upwards. The bottom back half of your brain controls signals to the body, shoot there for maximum effect.
before you go, why though?

so through the mouth? idk i had it set up once and mouth sketched me out. Thought recoil would fuck up my teeth, big gun. Seemed less likely to mess up by using side of my head.

lost the will to live i suppose, not sure how to get it back. what makes you alive?

A hit in the traingle made by your eyes and the tip of your nose is instant, severs the cord, makes a good mess. Be sure to use a larger caliber to ensure results.

from back or front?

Living. I've been homeless, shot twice, poor as fuck and I'm still alive. Then I realized the point of life is to keep living, because from rock bottom there's no where to go but up.
That, or the gutter kek.

If it's a big gun you could try shooting to that from under your jaw, as long as you point it towards your brain and not your jaw.

Front. As a humanitarian i urge you to go get really fucked up and laid, if you still feel the same after sobering up go for it.

any particular reason why side of head wouldnt be as good?

don't use a gun. Messy, stinky and someone has to clean that shit

People hit the temple, no vital part of the brain there only the PFC. Basically you survive and become a raging asshole

O.D.'ing is one of the best ways to go to avoid mess and fucking up. Also it's less painful if you do. But if you're persistant about using a gun, be sure to aim for the center/lower portion of the brain or you'll risk becoming a veggie. And avoid the center of the eyes cliche, that's the thickest portion of the skull. Through the mouth is the best way to go

Technically, even if it's angled properly,there's a chance it won't kill you immediately. There's been people with stakes driven through their head, and a lot of the gray matter there isn't vital like the cerebellum and occupational lobe.
Still high chance of death, just higher chance it'll fucking hurt way more.

Depending on the round you can survive that, but most of the time its not living and you just become a burden on whoever pays your bills. That triangle is what you shoot for to drop someone instantly, and if you are really set on guns i imagine its preferrable for it to be fast and humane, sure its messy but its not like the shooter will care.

Best way to die is by helium inhalation, you won't feel a thing!

>>occupational lobe
>>occupational

so like right near the ear okay?

Fuck.
I SWEAR I'M NOT USING A PHONE LIKE A FAGGOT

i dont have anything to OD on. i figured a gun wouldnt leave behind anything illegal that could get my family in trouble.

figured i would use a gun and call police just before to come collect my body

If trips you dont do it

Please use the helium exit bag method user. You're going to traumatise someone with the cleanup of your body. Also I really don't want you to miss and become a vegetable. You won't feel a thing and your body will be intact for the funeral.

i figured id just get cremated. and police/medics can clean me up before family gets back.

how would helium work? i just buy a bunch of helium balloons and only breathe in helium until i die?

hey man, if you aren't trolling and truly want to kill yourself, and plan to without hesitation, it's okay. life if is a game. if you don't want to play the game, then end it. you will move on somewhere else in this universe.

yeah i just dont want to fuck it up. im worried about blowing away half my brain but not my life

That works but can be tedious. user is reffering to a kit you buy off Amazon. Personally, if you do take my advice and O.D. instead using a gun. Then I'd recommend dropping by the local store and buying potassium supplements. They're cheap and dont require prescription. You won't feel anything except maybe a belly ache and it's not messy. Also it's untracable if anyone reading this decides to murder someone

you mean potassium chloride, what they use in lethal injection?

Medics dont clean up, just remove the body, its up to the family to do it or hire a cleaning service, not cheap either from what ive read.

take 1000ug of acid. Seriously. If you want to kill yourself, do this first and at least see how you feel coming out of it. You'll have a bad trip, I'm sure. But I also feel like, coming out of it, you'll have a renewed view on life.

Actually OP, drugs aren't a bad shout although I'd recommend shrooms. Some people get permanently altered after shrooms and it improves their life, maybe try a load and see if you become a different person

also, if you can't get real acid, just order 10 hits of 1P-LSD online. Legal w/ same effect. Trust me on this one OP :)

For real. Trip's gonna be scary as hell with the mindset that you're going into it with, but you shouldn't be scared of anything if you're ready to die. As a frequent psychadelic user I have a good feeling that either one of two things will happen:

>you become convinced suicide is the answer, do it anyway
>you become convinced suicide isn't worth it, and that there are other things to do in life that you want to achieve/accomplish.

The latter tends to be more common.

suicide is the inner you begging for the ego you to come back home. you just want shit to be how it used to be right?

ive done shrooms way back when, never got around to LSD.

anyone on this thread ever do DMT?

no more like i have a bunch of regret and want to go back and try again.

see this fella? you're going to want to aim for the brainstem. it's a busy part of your brain, since it basically connects your brain to the rest of your body. it also contains the majority of all sensory branches (ten of twelve pairs).

as you can see, you'd have to aim slightly up to maximize the damage to the brainstem. you would, ideally, then have the bullet exit through the back of your skull, shredding the occipital lobe on its way out.

shotguns are obviously much more likely to get the job done. to avoid messy cleanup, do it outside where there aren't a lot of people around.

i don't advocate for suicide, but you're an adult and can make your own decisions, be they stupid or otherwise. if your true intent is to die, then bon voyage - i'm just trying to make sure you get what you want instead of ending up being unable to keep your drool in your mouth.

looks like if i shoot roughly through the ear or just above it will hit the center and most important part of the brain and ill be golden, right?

If you're gonna shoot yourself at least do it in a public space, it'll be more fun

the barrel would ideally be placed at the top third of your ear. aiming straight through the ear canal would likely still work, but it'd take longer and you'd be briefly conscious after blowing a huge hole in your head - likely not a pleasant experience.

i'm going off the assumption that nailing the brainstem would be an instant lights-out situation. i'm by no means an expert, so you might wanna read a little about the brain if you're really serious.

or, y'know, get help. but you've probably been told to do that already.

i just dont care enough. help or not, done some, whatever. i dont have the drive in me to keep going.