Tfw no qt dream pop gf

>tfw no qt dream pop gf

BUMP

twee gfs are where it's at

>tfw had a qt dream pop gf but she Barretted and now has to live in a mental institution

tfw no gf

>dream pop gf
>qt

TAM BOURINEEEEEEEE

I have a gf I love very much, but some girl was tuning in to my radio show (you're not on fm radio user?) and snapchatted me that she liked beach house too. One of you take her because I can't

>tfw

gimme her snap brah

Lolnoway. She is very very very cute though. I'll try and find out what else she listens to

Fuck dude I need to get involved with my college radio station. I listen to it constantly. I have already made playlists of mock broadcasts of sorts that are themed; i'm not autistic, just really jealous of people who get to broadcast on college radio.

There is a regular student host who's, I shit you not, favorite band of all time is HIM. Apparently the band announced that they are breaking up recently and the dude literally played 5 HIM songs during his segment.

pic related is the guy. last time he plugged his instagram on air like a fuck head

Most alt-normie girls like Beach House. What's the big deal?

>tfw almost had qt dream pop gf but ruined my chances by being a drunk
I need better escapism methods

>tfw was a college DJ for two years but oneitis made me fail to use it to get with all the girls who found it cool
and now I'm graduating next week a virgin, awesome...

Idk beach house is actually good. My gf likes beyonce and hamilton. You underestimate the average girl's music taste
Being a DJ is pretty cool. My show still incorporates a lot of basic indie/alt music and requests from listeners to be radio friendly, but I get pretty Sup Forums as well. Lots of Modest Mouse, slowdive and mvb, sonic youth sometimes, beach house as mentioned, soufjan stevens, etc.

Just go and ask if you can join. Maybe they've got an internet radio station also. Ive heard that people don't really go for college radio as much as you'd expect. I'm coming from an award winning high school radio station, without getting too specific, so college radio shouldn't be much trouble for me

How does college radio work in 2017 now that everyone streams music? Can you literally just use a spotify or a youtube playlist to broadcast from the studio? What about legal rights and royalty payments?

College radio is an awesome scene definitely get involved
Probably some of the best experiences I've had at my university are a result of my then Director friend randomly asking me if I wanted to join at a party one day

I kind of want to start or join an internet radio station or something as a result but I can't shake the feeling that far less people will be tuning in

CDs Vinyl your own laptop spotify youtube tapes
I used them all, some DJs lean more heavily towards certain sources

The legal issues aren't your concern its on youtube or spotify to cover their asses in that regard (although when I first started I was kinda iffy on playing leaks but grew to just say fuck it)

Do you have any experience on college/high school radio at all?
My school has a very large database of music and a program called enco that has a nice display and lets us put the music on air in a playlist and also put legal ids, liners, and promos when the logs call for them. We can also use our phones or the computers to just stream, but the ids and stuff need to come from the database

Pic related it's what enco looks like. There are many many other programs like this, but all radio stations have something similar

College radio, yes. Two years. I figured what he meant aside from our digitized collection since he specified streaming you know.

College radio is for plebs
Real patricians run a pirate radio station
Two 30w FM transmitters in undisclosed locations in New Jersey simultaneously playing Deep House and other electronic dance music, for 8 hours overnight, every night

Ok understood