Michigan thread? 231 here

Michigan thread? 231 here

616 near the standoff checking in

No one from Michigan on tonight?

Audrey Doher/french or 586

586 also. Tired. Nice day out today.

here's my favorite 586 girl

flint michigan tap water is good for you

Indeed it was. Still trying to find newds of girls I know never ones from 586 class of 07 too old lawl

Nice hangin tit

Agreed. I like this one better, personally

Shit. Try class of 2000 my nig. I have nudes from disposable cameras of chick's from that class. Thats how fucking old I am. Fuck.

Scan those things and post them up!

906 here

03' here
graduated in 586 but moved the fuck out of macomb county as soon as I could

Bring over the negatives I got dabs and will shine them behind a flashlight. Memoriessss.

No wins sorry,just,posting because its nice to see a thread

Roseville. Here. Still trying to hold down the fort. Darkinyians taking over. Send more white reinformance . Gotta go.

anyone have some Bre P? 616

Graduated from roachville in 2000. I heard the schools are getting pretty bad.

I lived in Roseville, Went to Fraser.

Fuck holding down the fort. The inlaws still live in the area. Fucking armed robberies, stabbings, I am good on all that. A close friends wife got held up in front of their house, and then my catalytic converter got cut off directly infront of my house.

You should look at westland or southgate. Similar price range but feel a lot like Roseville of the 90's and 00's.

Grad 07. Everyone was pregnant with mocha babies. Can't imagine now. Cucks everywhere.

Anyone got any Ashleigh from Grand blanc?

Your name Graham?

fucking open district. Anyone with money who still had kids either in school or kids growing into school age moved the fuck to northern macomb county.

My youngest brother who graduated in 07 told me it was constant fights, teachers stopped even bothering trying to reprimand the blacks.

989 Bay City reporting in

Ya it was nasty. Wish I could of fucked a teacher though.

No.

>mocha babies

out the fucking ass. no sense of self preservation at all, cucks is an understatement. a complete lack of self awareness.

Im also from bay city. well auburn
I go to svsu

Saginaw, checkin' in...

616 .

I was just working in Auburn today doing some contractor work

Whats up with the Hot n Now in Bay city? Is it still open. I drove an hour there last summer to get some. It's one of two hot n how's left if it's still open.

Nice! More?

Anyone know Ashleigh in holly/grand blanc??

Lol where at and for who? What kind of work

Odean?

Any in 734?

I insert objects into my rectum

Its called burger 81 now. it is basically the same thing though. There was a fire that shut it down for about 6 months

I'm Christo :)

Doing some window job right by Western, for some college kids who work at DOW

no. I am probably 4 years younger than you. I was an entire year younger than the rest of my grade.

I would have been a freshman when you were a senior, but I went to Fraser, not Roseville.

heeeeeeell yeah

Nice i went to Western high. Class of 2010

Could go for some more of her

Ex 616 here

no shit, i'm class of 2010 to, John Glenn at first until I got kicked out a graduated from Bay-Arenac

But you work at Ford now?

Lol. Glad they at least saved the building. The last true hot n now is in sturgis. 2 hour drive for me. Plan on going there this summer before they are extinct. It's like the last fucking white rhino.

Any from the front?

fuck outta here nigger

Ashleigh from sterling heights??

Has anyone gone to youmacon here? I was thinking of going this year for the first time, but i would be going alone, and dont know if id enjoy myself.

No

Not bad, thanks

Where my west side niggaz at?

Spring Lake YO

Morgan r 989, she's a fun little butt slut

Nice dude. Don't do the bay city heroin!
I heard its "killer"

MOAR

I got some 989 as well

anyone have aja? 616

I worked down there while it was going on. Exquisite people watching. Good amount of nerdy tits and ass. Id say it's worth it to go just to people watch and hang downtown and get some grub. If it's at the ren cen then you can just walk around for free inside the building and see all the cosplayers walking around. Parking is free at greektown most of the time and you can take the people mover to ren cen.

Whatever Graham

Hey man, do you know where i can find shrooms or acid? Im itching to get some but i cant find any at the moment? 989 im the aurburn dude

I've gone the last 4 years.

Are you a weaboo?
You will enjoy it, the ticket for one day is worth the merch room alone

Are you a weaboo?
The classes and talks are worth it, very entertaining. Think ted talks but shit thats interesting to weaboos

Are you a weaboo?
Its smelly, but this is like the prom for dorky and angsty people. Prime pickings if you want a butter face 18+/- gal who is either a virgin or completely freaky.

Are you a weaboo?
Most people talk about the partying at the renn center, and the dance, They consider it to be like a rave, but having been heavily into the detroit and toronto rave scenes in the early 00's I can tell you thats not true but should detract from the experience.

are you a weaboo?
you should probably go.

its both the renn center and cobo. and the people moving is fucking packed that entire weekend, its only around 6 blocks from greektown parking to the renn if you walk. just exit the building where the trappers alley entrance was

Sounds pretty fun. Im not huge into anime, or games or anything, but the actual con could be fun. Ive heard the girls that go to those things are pretty easy, it would be dope to meet a girl there. I dont know how they would react to a normal guy there though

nigger my initials are RC and I am a union bricklayer

you will have fun, but the types of girls that are there are looking for the types of guys that are there.

Anyone have any 269 wayland girls?

Sounds exactly like something Graham would say

Battle Creek?

Anyone got any more of this girl besides these ones?

maybe graham and I are similar in attitude and the way we talk, I lived in the northwest neighborhood at 13 and hayes

J.Carls was the street to be specific. Did graham live there as well

Anyone like my ex?

If so I can post nudes.

I worked With this Cody she speaks of. He is a heroin addict that likes to sell anything he can for drugs

The fuck? Graham doesn't start with an R

She looks cute. Tits?

i thought graham was this persons last name ha

313?

Graham parker

Yeah, im definitely going now. Whats that about a party? Do they have like an after hours party or something?
I mean i do watch anime and play video games, but im not Sup Forums or Sup Forums incarnate. To get some tail there would i have to cosplay? Cause fuck all that shit

I went to school with an Elise and Nick parker, both gay.

That's pretty crazy. But then again, so is she. Fun to fuck though

pretty nice. Got any with her tits and face together?

248, but im at 9 and woodward. Where are you at?

Any other 989's out there

Ex pat Yooper reporting in , hard on the sip.

yeah they are all gay