He isn't Canadian

>He isn't Canadian

>getting your coffee served by jungle asians

come on, son

Filipinos make it better and faster from my experience

It's the Canadian way, where else do you get it?

Isn't there Tim Horton's in Minnesota?

>going to tims to get A FUCKING LATTE
pls kys cuck

I don't know why but Tim Hortons always gets my orders wrong. There was one time they put the wrong sauce in my bagel and other times they serve me watery coffee. Honestly I'd much prefer McDonalds.

so glad there's a Tim Hortons near my house
Reminds me of my childhood desu

Relax Ryan, it's a pic I found on Google

>sauce on bagel
wut

Also I am addicted to Tims, need one a day to function. No other coffee does the trick. Otherwise I cant get up and lay in bed shaking all day.

Been to Tim Hortons in upstate NY. Their donuts are inferior to Dunkin Donuts because their "cake" donuts are spongey, soft, and disgusting. Cake donuts should crumble slightly or at least break cleanly. Soft cake donuts feel and taste like cheap entemens.

go to Canada
>withdraw $120 CAD
>check my statement
>-$90 USD

If you can't get up how do you go to Tim Hortons for coffee?

Check mate, bitch ass.

D-DELET THIS!!!

Jokes on you, a weak canadian dollar is good for exports.

Das right, keep buying our products bitches.

whats the best donut

i like maple with the cream inside

The obsession with Tim Hortons is getting absurd. There are four Tim Hortons on our Campus and there is constantly a line, and the line gets the longest at lunch for some reason even though three of the stores don't serve lunch. On top of that service is dreadfully slow and the employees are lazy and rude. There was a time when I took my order and the cashier told me it was not my order and demanded that I give it back, another time a lady scolded me for not having a number yet she never game me one in the first place.

>keep buying our products bitches.
okay no problem

o-ok thanks

$60 for the hotel run by a chinese
$15 each for lunch and dinner
$6 to ride some fucking raft 30ft to a public market

When I was in High School, people would walk a mile to go to Tim Hortons in a shopping mall nearby when there was a perfectly fine McDonalds across the street.

I order a pizza and tell the guy to pick up a large dd on his way over

>things that never happen

Damn it I want Timmies now

It's just some standard advertising on the cup you fucking retard, there's probably some coffee in there

kek

kek

>kek
kek

Yes because I love living in a cold shithole with a broken economy where I'm discriminated against because of my skin colour, half my taxes go to drunk aboriginals and housing is unaffordable for everyone except off-shore chink money or rapefugees who get free houses and macbooks from our cĂșck government.

not regularly but youd be surprised what ar*bs will do for extra cash. As long as you tip them like 10 bucks

getting mine in 2hrs, cant wait

who did you vote for

It's cause their employees are all Filipinos, Nigerians or skeezed out white trash who'll die on fentanyl within a week.

Does it matter? They all want the same.

another leaf btw

>kek
ahahahahah dead fr

>discriminated against because of my skin colour
>m-muh black history month
Shut up negro no one gives a shit there are no laws against any skin color

>fentanyl
How do I get it?

that is true but i was curious for other reasons

>As long as you tip them like 10 bucks
Are you out of your mind?

timmies coffee is corporate garbage. The place has cultural merit as a place to chill after a game of hockey or if you're old, but there's nothing special with the coffee. I like the sandwiches though desu.

Sounds like my uni but I figure every single uni has at least 4 timmies

>Shut up negro no one gives a shit there are no laws against any skin color
m8, Sup Forums memes are literally real here. You are discriminated against for being a white male for most jobs and higher education. It's not even something in fine print, literally go to any government website and look for a job.

>getting mine in 2hrs
>coffee at midnight
ok, kid

I'm white.

I start work in like 3hrs

Your summary is pretty much all anyone needs to know about timmies in a nutshell
Accurate

>night shifts
JUST

If I work at 4am it's not a nightshift dufus

Then drop Sup Forums for a week and notice that no one gives a shit that you are white.

DROP Sup Forums it's memes, just like Sup Forums is memes and every board is memes. If you have a good college degree you will be able to be accepted to a job on equal grounds with the black woman or the asian man or whoever you want. You sound like people from BLM and other SJW bullshit that complain that they people of colour or women are paid less for the same jobs etc. It's a meme, there is no law and employers don't give a shit if their engineer is white or black.

>my life is hard because I'm white and have a good education

stop feeling sorry for yourself

Tim Hortons are all over the place here in Michigan though.

I do not feel bad for myself, I actually have a government job and went to school. I'm doing ok, actually, really well

You're delusional if you think there is not a push to actively seek out minorities to fill positions though. I just dont think it's right and something to be proud of.

What the fuck do you do

>Michigan
Literally Canada inside America

ur mum

Daily reminder that McDicks has better coffee than Tim Hortons.

This is not true

Sure there's a push for PR purposes but white people still run most shit. Look at parliament or any rich neighbourhood.

It's exactly the same, basically.

Actually it is true, but I'll still buy Tim's shit anyway

I always wondered how any Canadian could not have a friend and real life. You guys have the best environment right? Why are you guys on 4chin

100% this

>Why are you guys on 4chin

Hemorrhoids acting up at 3am, you?

>There are people who don't just get old fashioned glazed timbits (chocolate ones too)

Fucking shit taste.

>old fashioned glazed timbits (chocolate ones too)

Absolute fucking plebian. It's all about honey dip and strawberry powder timbits.

>I share this thread with a guy who eats honey dip

Wow

>Old fashioned glazed

Do you carry werthers originals in your purse and call swimming "going for a dip" you fag?