Why some people age this well? is it genetics or can anyone keep himself as young-looking as possible?

why some people age this well? is it genetics or can anyone keep himself as young-looking as possible?

Checked

888 mile

Checked mom's Spaghetti

He never looked full grown to start with.

it's genetics. everyone else has to use diet and products/surgery

Moisturizer, seriously buy some fucking Goldbond lotion and put a dime size pool on your face after the shower, it's going to change your life.

Honest to god. Stay out of the sun.

this guy's a gangster? his real name's clarence

who the fuck doesn't use moisturizer after they shower you retarded fuck.

This works wonders. If you do go in the sun just a bit of sunscreen will make a world of difference.

Uhh.. me

Lol, you know not the depths above which we tread.

Checked

Because he's never had to work a shitty job his whole life and made millions talking funny into a microphone while getting emotional and spiritual fulfillment from doing his art

checked?

This is now a get thread

I have definitely never used moisturizer in my fucking life. you are either a nigger or a faggot. or a nigger faggot.

checked.

what does "checked" mean?

Satanic pacts, friend.

KEKEKEKEKEK!!!!!

It means you need to check your pants newfag

get

get kek'd

Monthly youthing rituals are granted. He must complete them himself.

Disappoint

Much

Alex Jones is hotter senpai

Black don't crack. Slim shady is just another example.

active life, succesful, I heard that he does yoga, eats well, has a lot of discipline, hangs out with creative people, he is constantly reinventing himself (thinks a lot), he is not phony, he is a strong person etc etc etc many many reasons m8

>why some people age this well? is it genetics or can anyone keep himself as young-looking as possible?

41 isn't that old.
Wait until age 60+. You go downhill fucking fast.

most people get old pretty quickly cause they hang out with fucktards who do not have original ideas or aspirations of any type, eat shit food, live a boring existence, take no risks, and do the same boring stuff (that they usually hate) over and over and over again

money helps

is it myth or does alcohol actually makes your face look older?

bump

without moderation and without doing exercise to sweat it out probably yes

not much stress, but not the type of stress of having struggles in life or loosing friends, the type of stress of working with fucktards 8 ours each day

Naa alcohol is a fountain of youth.

Pic related

money and botox you simple fuck, money can cure aids.

l bet back when he was 18 he never would've thought somebody would comment that about him, fucker is successful

underrated post

It's called lighting, dude.
He looks rough now.

He looks like shit now

He has the money to look that way.

Drugs are a hell of a drug
my friend is 46 and still looks like a senior in hs
he is still fucking sophmores and juniors

post pic of your friend

I'm 30, but I easily pass for 16 if I shave and grow my hair out a bit. I also live nearby to a University town and have picked up many fine girls who think I'm also a student.

nice try, detective

sophomores...and juniors...in college? or in high school?

because if high school, that's a jailing

I can see some of his facial features in his daughter

Pic related, it's Hailie now, she's 21

da-da?

All these celebs people claim "dont age" is just them failing to realize most of the time you see that particular celeb, you're seeing professional make up, professional touching up post production, etc

they all look just as ugly as everyone else in candid/paparazzi shots

He flipped burgers and cleaned toilets in Detroit before Dre signed him. Sounds pretty shitty to me

actually he looks much better now than "then"

It's genetics combined with healthy food, workout and lack of stress. Add some millions to the equation and you'll look as young as possible for the longest time.

HAILIE IS MY WAIFU

his schnoz lools like jacko's

That's not a normal nose. She got knifed

thanks. I feel old as fuck now. I remember listening to "Hailie's Song" when it came out. I was 19.

All the prescription medication he has used over the years have made him immortal.

I knew she'd grow up to be a bombshell

Ditto but im even older.

We'll be 40 in a heartbeat.

Which is why I usually say that money helps.

If every slob had their hair and makeup done everyday by pros they'd look amazing too.

There are a few that age really well, but they probably make up only slightly more than the percentage of normals that age well.

Become rich.

It's become a trend to add a massive amount of contrast to pictures shown on the news these days. They do this on purpose in order to attract views for news such as "OMG this is how X looks like now!", I've seen it many times. That is one of those pictures.

Poor you!

He started hitting it big while I was still in highschool and I'm 36 now =p

She looks amazing

em, you claim your mother's crackhead and kim is a known slut; so what is hailie gonna be when she grows up?

MURDAAAAAAAAAA

I wonder how many guys avoid trying to get with her because Eminem is her father. lol

moms spaghetti.

most people you absolute retard

IT'S THE M-U-R-E-D-R INC.

>moms spaghetti

Heard a remix of that track once with nothing but those words repeated over and over again.
Was amusing.

That knob is still supposed to be releasing another album one of these days.

generally avoid excessive stress, sunlight and cigarettes. carcinogens are bad too.
note staying away from those correlates with money.

For what, 4 years max?

>That knob is still supposed to be releasing another album one of these days.
really? how someone can still release an album when his career's totally destroyed?

His mom seems nice.

O_o

>I remember listening to "Hailie's Song" when it came out.
his best song

Money and make up team

HHHHNNNNGGGGGGG! Boner activated

I don't know, but he's been working on it since at least 2014 and changed the title of it to 'Coup de GrĂ¢ce' ie "a final blow or shot given to kill a wounded person or animal."

Doesn't seem like he exactly wants to do it, should be good for some lulz though.

Nigger detected

How fucking disgusting is your skin that you've grown so accustomed to using moisturizer that you assume its a thing that everyone does?

Almost NOBODY uses fucking moisturizer you ashy-skinned dumbfuck

He was killed around the time 8 Mile came out and replaced by a woman. Did no one notice how feminine he got as he got older?

black dont crack

Damn girl you fine, what's your name?
Hailie
You look familiar, have I seen you before?
Maybe, my dad is Eminem.
>OH SHIT
Well nice meeting you miss, I gots to go now!
>smokebomb
>runs

>black dont crack
i thought blacks loved crack

>generally avoid excessive stress, sunlight and cigarettes. carcinogens are bad too.
basically stop living, it will age you the more you do it

Fucking kek

It's because celebrities are actually goods who gain power due to worship. Thats why religion is dying

this

Always been a fan. Pic related

>Drugs are a hell of a drug
kek'd

4 years?? Bruh he didn't get picked up till he was 26, his whole life up to that point was shitty. He was bullied all the time in school, his mother abused him, he didn't have a father, he tried supporting a kid and his wife with a fast food salary.
Whatd you think, he was some middle classes white boy who only worked fast food as a first job?

Just move some of your villagers over to the shrine then.

checked, wrong though

1: stay as much as you can out the sun.
2: less oxygen keeps you live longer
3: take a nap after your lunch
4: dump depressive friends and do what you like.
5: mastrubate at least twice a day
6: eat a lot bread instead of warm food. Say 4 days bread and 3 days normal meal
7: drink camomilla tea
8: eat two teaspoons of honey every day.

If you be cosistent with all this, you will look like 30 when you are 60+ and no health issuey. Trust me on that

Person actually from Detroit here, I think you meant to say "Warren." Still a shitty neighborhood, but not Detroit.