This isn't funny

This isn't funny

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ltlz5lvAkU
youtube.com/watch?v=D95GJqU8YSU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lil dick white boii

I still never bothered to actually inspect the origin of this "drumpf" joke but I don't think it's as catchy as some people seem to think.

You'd think a candidate like Trump would give comedians gold to write their material about.

Instead, they do shit like "Drumpf".

what does drumpf mean?

>I still never bothered to actually inspect the origin of this "drumpf"

its what his family last name was back in fucking 15th century Germany. I dont get how this is a joke

This.

Late night TV isn't a good source for political satire.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ltlz5lvAkU

WHY DOES HE ALWAYS TRIGGER MY INTERNET MEME WING SENSIBILITY

I don't know but it's some double standard bullshit that liberals think it's hilarious to call Trump, Drumpf but will lose there shit when you call Caitlyn Jenner, Bruce.

I *think* that the origin is that Trump once tweeted that Jon Stewart should use his real name, which Jon thought sounded to Jewish so he changed it. Trump isn't the one who changed his family's name though.

I get that the show is just comedy, but there are people who unironically spout this stupid meme as if it's some sort of checkmate to conservatives.

People need to pick their battles better. There's actual valid shit you could use against Trump, but you're gonna resort to using some old family name and "he's a racist"?

Average person who finds this funny.

That's the most disappoint thing about all this.

Trump is hilarious, but can just as easily be mocked for hilarity, yet some how this comedian misses all that potential gold and focuses on the one thing that really isn't funny.

Laughing at the sound of a foreign word, This is ghostbusters tier of humour. Pathetic

It was supposed to be a comeback to Trump calling Jon Stewart "Jon Leibowitz"

thats it thats the whole joke

Whats more, drumpf is just the German version of trump.

That actually makes sense. But I do feel like the original joke lost some of its meaning once people started selling hats.

I saw a compilation image with a bunch of guys wearing Drumpf hats and they all had this expression.

Why are Trump retards so salty

This. Disregarding Sup Forumsshit and whether or not you like Trump for a minute, you'd think that they'd find funnier stuff about Trump to riff on. Like the way he fucking talks.

>YOUNG CHILD GETS TRUMPED. FEW MONTHS LATER, AUTISM. MANY SUCH CASES

Because TV's Hillary shills aren't funny. And they are Hillary shills. Seth Meyers has literally used his show to tell people to vote for Hillary.

It's literally the entry level of entry level yet it still regularly gets a rise out of Sup Forums, the safe space with its head so deep in the sand they had to make their own poll aggregate and posting any other poll is grounds for shill accusations.

SNL shilled her as well in a really long and unfunny bit in a bar.

Has he just been doing it for so long that the entire world has forgotten that Trump's hair is a wig? If all else fails that should make for a lifetime of easy material. But no 'his ancestors anglicised their name when they moved to an anglo country' is pure comedy gold and should be the focus of all of this satirical effort.

I'd have more respect for them if they just called him a knob or something, these hats are pathetic. If you really want headgear that'll hurt Trump start handing out bad blonde wigs.

i never seen this drumpf thing until yesterday

He looks like Richard Nixon made a pug have an abortion but it lived and became a NEET

What did you expect? John Oliver didn't bother learning from Stewart. Also progressives normally do childish low tier humor. The new ghostbusters was full of queef jokes and other dumb shit.

He's too ridiculous to make fun of, that's the problem. He was a walking punchline before he started running for president and making all these ridiculous statements, just look at his fucking hair. How are you meant to make fun of someone who's already basically a joke? With Hillary it's easy because she takes herself so seriously and everyone acts like she's the fucking queen so there's something to actually tear down there. With trump he acts like a pretty regular guy and the media constantly shits on him (justifiably much of the time admittedly) so making fun of him just seems sort of cruel and unnecessary.

>Trump's hair is a wig
It's not. It's been disproven a billion times already.
Do you know what wigs look like these days? Trump is a fucking billionaire, if he were wearing wigs he would be wearing a top of the line, custom made wig, made from the pubes of Swedish supermodels. It would look so much better than the hair he has that no one would be able to spot it, just like they can't spot it in the average Hollywood actor or newscaster, etc.
Wig jokes are pretty lame anyway considering that half of the men on tv wear them.

>With Hillary it's easy because she takes herself so seriously and everyone acts like she's the fucking queen so there's something to actually tear down there.
But they go easy on her because they want her to win.

"I hate Trump and I don't know why"

>safe space
>a place where you're constantly abused by everyone regardless of what your political beliefs are
Funny definition for a safe space.

Or that small hands thing, it's childish as hell but apparently it really bugs him.

HE A RACIST! HE WANNA SHIP BLACK PEOPLE BACK TO AFRICA!
youtube.com/watch?v=D95GJqU8YSU

Yeah, it isn't. Honestly, if anything it feels like a favour to Trump. It focuses criticism of him on something completely banal and inconsequential, like that his family had a different name once.

Donald Trump jokes stopped being funny a while ago.

John Oliver always tries to create a viral "thing", and of course he had to with Trump. The Drumpf joke would have been a semi-funny, rather original slam against Trump for his comments about Jon Stewart's name, but the way he used it for said viral campaign was a really poor choice and dumb.

It's making him money from a lot of morons who won't have a reason to wear the hat in a few months anyways.

Pretty much. Trump is a terrible candidate, but people that make fun of him are just about as awful as people that can't stop sucking his cock. Even Obama vs McCain wasn't this ridiculous.

But wouldn't it be really funny if Sup Forums was a safe space considering how much they hate tumblr?
Like the irony of both sides being the same shit.

Ignore definitions and logic for a second. It would be so much funnier.

just a few more months, OP, then we wont have to worry about it.

Yeah man, you're right, fuck definitions and shit, listen and believe, LISTEN AND BELIEVE!

Why are anti-Trump males such beta cucks?

They do it because they're afraid.
They knew Obama would beat McCain and Romney, so they didn't need to try this hard to smear them.
Every Trump controversy is so inconsequential and silly, and most of them could be just as easily or more-so be applied to Hillary and/or Obama, and none of them seem to stick so they desperately try to come up with a new one every week.

Why are you here if you're a leftist?

That muslim saying trump killed his child or something kinda stuck.

I think it has more to do with being a Hillary voter actually, plenty of people who hate Trump but don't vote are human

why do they all make that pixar smirk? Are they too autistic to smile?