Just your daily reminder that fat people are disgusting

Just your daily reminder that fat people are disgusting.

skellyfu is 10/10

Maybe OP is a faggot, but he is right

also, hot women are all whores and suck any dick that has money or a house because they dont want to get a job and support a house of their own so the dude can clean

so are anerexics

Cheerful skelly makes us all happy

So are girls with hairy arms.

The human race in general is disgusting.

k

/thread

>he's never wrapped his arms around a bean pole while lovingly thrusting his cock inside of her

The feels, bro.

both physical and emotional feels are amazing

>MFW I'm a skinny bro and have never been with a girl skinnier than me
>MFW when I have no face

T H I N N

Hnnng

I want her nudes

Fucking NOPE.

Rest are hot

Wut

We all do

(you) don't belong here, user.

i love small titties! my ex had them. she never quite reached a c cup, and i never wanted her to

Every chick I've been with has been like a D cup.
Feels bad, man.

pretty sure there's a tittie shot and a pussy shot in google if you search for her nudes. she got some arby's down there

I'm turning soft because ever since I actually watched her videos I really like her.
Agh she's so fucking stupidly bubbly and shit, how can anyone hate her?

I have a closeup vid of this, but it's 3MB

god bless this man. she looks soaked

This thread is filled with disgust

Huehuehue

one man's trash is another man's treasure, user

honestly, i really wish i looked like her.

if you're a grill, what's your contact info. if guy, you're a very disturbed individual

[email protected]

Vola b7ju3ebr
Poast hier

Stop eating
Give it time
????
Profit

We all wish more grils looked like her.

Show us your belly button.

Whats that long stringy thing between her legs? Is that her tail?

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. A bunch of banana peels in this thread.

im slightly overweight, so no.

It's a nutsack

Post it anyway

how slightly is slightly?

Meatcurtains, son.
Sadly a lot of wimmins have them.
Real life ain't like them loli mangos you read.

Jesus, this chick has some big ole' pussy lips.

like, bmx overweight.:
B 36
W 27
H 38

I like really thin girls but only as an appetizer. I heard theyre usually tighter but not sure. They look lkinda boney so makes me think sex would hurt

>bmx overweight
maybe it's a side effect of being an oldfag, but i have no idea what that means

That's BHW, not BMX.
Fffs.

Hnnngggg please post tits

>thin girls tighter pussies
nope. they're often looser, in my experience. i prefer it that way

Body mass index calculator. Fat ratio basically.

I assume it means her arse looks like two tyres and there's not many people over the age of 15 that will ride her.

closer to the bone, sweeter the meat.

checked and kekked, user

What's a tyre, ignorant, cogney, fuck?

There is no meat.

>tfw Wut

if my memory serves me well, i think that's brit for "tire"

>not realizing that's a good thing

>not being this high

user you just don't understand. anorexic girls are a drug. once you've had them enough to appreciate them, you CANNOT go back to regular weight girls or fatties. you just can't

10/10

I'm getting sick of seeing fatties everywhere. I'm sick of curves.

small girls have curves too. they're just more subtle, and arguably more attractive. it takes a refined taste to appreciate them

Anorexia is so much baggage though.

posting

depends on if you're talking about anorexia the eating disorder (and its underlying psychological issues) or if you're talking about anorexia the medical condition defined by being underweight according to current standards. the latter is simply amazing

My girlfriend was at one point annorexic and bulimic. When I notice she has gained weight I tell her it looks hot and I kiss it so she doesn't hurt herself.

>b7ju3ebr
Good shiet user

my ex once got very ill and lost about 15 pounds (dropping her to about 110 lbs total). i told her she looked hot then, and told her less often after she put weight back on

glad you liked it. i know i did

very nice

Kill it with fire.

thanks

Im so tired of "chubby" aka obese threads.

I'd rather fuck a fatty than that monster. She's also going to be mentally ill in addition to being a scarecrow

>mentally ill
i'm pretty sure she already qualifies for that, if you've ever seen her insta. she's fucked in the head. scarecrow, however, i disagree. that's prime rib, grade a beef right there

Iktf
I'm a dude and every time the wave of attraction hits me it's accompanied with a deep sense of inadequacy when reflected upon my ideals.
>Only someone jacked and ripped could get a grill like this
I've been otter-ripped before, but not MAXIMUM shreds, and I could do with a bit more mass.

But another part of my brain realises that girls aren't visual creatures like men, so my hopes and dreams crumble as I acknowledge my fringe personality.
I'm far too "toxic" or offensive to get anyone like her, I inherently repel 90% of the population so my chances are next to nill when matched with my reserved tendencies.
Oh well, I ain't compromising shit so, you get what you pay for.

>27 waist
Eeeeee
What's you're height?

I usually coast at 27" @ 160lb 6'0 male
Dipped to 25.5" @~150lbs on cut
Current 29" @~170 on bulk

I say "Eeee" but it's not too bad, would need a pic or height to properly react.

ITT, people implying you have to be anorexic to be healthy or "thin".

>ITT people voicing their preference for slightly anorexic girls
fixed

Well motherfucker thin girls are better than the greasy hamplanets that get worshipped here.

Im five two, but my legs are much longer that my torso because of my skuliosis. I'd much rather be a proper 5'8''

Nonono, I only like thin girls that you can hold and pick up and fuck - lime in this thread. But only a few of these people are actually anorexic

>rather be 5'8"
no, dear. 5'8" is rather tall for a girl. 5'2" is just about perfect