H/fur thread

h/fur thread
horse edition

>horse edition
Why? Why did you have to add the stupid "edition" shit? Now I don't want to post in your thread.

Stfu Nigger this a Rubiks cube thread now

Because I really like horses with dongs and boobs.

Feel the same. I'm just not going to post horse now

Yeah, I'll just do the same.

Are good traps desperate for cock or do they know that cock is desperate for them?

I just wanna suck one off though really

I see her a lot, I really really like her.

I wanna have a trap cock to suck and floofy balls in my face.

Her name is Rikki.

Thanks, I might give her her own folder.

animated pls?

your dreams will never be realized

I know, but I can always dream about it.

I'm considering going through HRT or test blockers. I'm 19, 5'2, 120lbs, kinda chubby now but I want to lose weight. For a long time now I've fantasized about having tits and being more feminine, but I've been to afraid to go through with it. I look kinda girly, and could definitely be passable under the right conditions, but I don't quite have the body. I want to be slim and slightly muscular, and about 2 inches taller so my height isn't as much of an issue.

Some day I want to get a great trap fursuit with tits and a cock-covering like pic related
Then do ALL OF THE SEX

The great part is that all I need to seem girly is good voice training, a tight-fitting suit, and feminine mannerisms.
I have an excellent pitch range, and exude a feminine aura both online and offline, so all I need is the fursuit really.

The best part is that unlike regular traps, which have to be young to be seen as sexy, you'd have to be like 80 or something with a rusty voice before you stopped being sexy.

Sounds hot, would you fuck other male furs?

True. Wish I was able to lucid dream. I would probably never get out of bed

Yeah, that would be amazing.

>5'2
what the fuck
That is adorable
You're even shorter than my cutie (LDR) girlfriend

And yeah, I totally get the whole thing of wanting tits and being more feminine but being afraid to go through with it.
Unfortunately, finding advice on what to do if you're on the fence or just want to expierment is really, really difficult, because there are few people who take a moderate stance on transgenderism and support experimenting but see full transitions as risky.
It's all people who are either neutral on transgenderism, or think that a person who has transgender thoughts should just fully transition rather than experiment first.

I don't like butt stuff
But I would love to snuggle, dryhump, and blow one

It's not adorable. I hate it. I'm so short that it's practically a disability. I can't reach the top shelf of anything anywhere, and I have to shop in the kid's department for pants. It's humiliating.

That would be amazing, would you let one give you the succ?

And yeah. Honestly, I've been against it forever. I've liked traps for quite a while, and have loved dicks for as long as I can remember, but I just don't agree with it. I'm very conflicted. I haven't told anyone but my bf and a few people here. It is risky, yet at the same time it's reversible to some extent. I'd rather experiment with it for a while before I really go through with it.

Unf
My heart

I don't really understand how genitals and fitsuits work if I'm being honest.

Stop, you're embarrassing me.

But if you want to, I could post pics of myself. My bf doesn't mind. I'm really not very good looking, face or body-wise, but I do admit that I kinda like posting pics of myself.

Then post them

Okay!
Also, nice that you have a boyfriend, tbh being fun-size would suck without someone to take advantage of you being fun-size

Big balls best balls

Let's see if this thread works out!

>in room that has windows all around
>dad keeps on walking behind me
fuck fuck fuck fuck

Go play outside and make him feel bad for being home.

Amazing, anymore like this?

He is outside though, that's why he's outside the window.
All the windows face outside, the room connects to all the others via a staircase.

Sorry, my computer is now fucked. Posting from phone now.

Sexy, what happened to your computer?

i wish i did :/

I don't know. I accidentally spilled water on my keyboard which stopped working a few minutes later, then I tried to restart my computer and it started acting weird. It showed a blue screen with options to continue to Windows 10, troubleshoot, or reset my computer. Then I unplugged my drive after my keyboard started acting weird, and when plugged it back in it showed a black screen with white text and an error.

Oh no, that sounds bad.

Oooh.. more

any sauce on more like this image? or videos even?

No. You're not sexy just because you tucked your dick and put on some panties, you fucking attention whore. Just quit posting now. Jesus fuck

What he said, now show us your balls.

Idk why I love so much horse dick T wT

Same, it's amazing though.

A quick deepthroat while I jerkoff

Post some pics with a bulge Please.

Yeah. I think my keyboard is fucked, but my drive is fixable. It does dumb shit all the time.

God damn it, it's too big to post. It's over 3mb.

Reeeeeeeeee
I had to move some heavy stuff and the thread died while I was at it

Resize! :o

It being short lived, it didn't produce much information. You missed nothing.

I can't figure it out.

just take another.

bunp
I want more girlcock

You'll never know the pleasure of getting your face fucked by girl cock.

Actually, there's a street at a nearby city which has lots of traps
If only I was a pickup artist!

Sorry it took so damn long. I finally figured out how to resize it.

BALLS
NOW

Well, I don't really show my balls much. But I guess you get an ass pic too. Disregard the birthmarks, I hate them.

I DIDN'T ASK FOR ASS I COMMANDED BALLS.

MORE BALLS NOW.

Hey, I may be girly, but I have a temper. Chill or I don't post anymore.

Jk, I don't mind. This is literally my second best pic of my balls, and I took it just a few days ago.

But...the red and black clothes....and balls....

lurking

I know I requested this in the thread last night, but any herms cumming inside girls and/or getting them pregnant? I asked last night then immediately passed out.