Suicide Squad Blu Ray deleted scenes

>In response to the “Suicide Squad” deleted scenes, director David Ayer said the Blu-ray version has over 10 minutes of deleted scenes and responded with a “maybe” when asked if they featured the Joker and Harley Quinn.
So we may or may not see the Joker slapping Harley scene.

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/film/news/suicide-squad-jared-leto-joker-scenes-cut-deleted-1201831587/
youtube.com/watch?v=AjVHwOpsoYg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z874yM9JMxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I WANT MORE THAN 10 MINUTES!
All the scenes that were deleted pretty much put this 7/10 capeflick into a 8/10 capeflick

they're both so attractive.

Yes, go on.

when did he say that?

Here is the list. Sadly Ayer also has stated that he will not be releasing an Extended Cut.

>"But this cut of the movie is my cut, there’s no sort of parallel universe version of the movie, the released movie is my cut. And that’s one of the toughest things about writing, shooting, and directing a film, is you end up with these orphans and you fucking love them and you think they’d be amazing scenes and do these amazing things but the film is a dictatorship (laughs), not a democracy, and just because something’s cool and charismatic doesn’t mean it gets to survive in the final cut. The flow of the movie is the highest master."

This link
variety.com/2016/film/news/suicide-squad-jared-leto-joker-scenes-cut-deleted-1201831587/

Jared Leto on his scene that were cut
>"There were so many scenes that got cut from the movie, I couldn’t even start,” he said. “If I die anytime soon, it’s probably likely that it’ll surface somewhere. That’s the good news about the death of an actor is all that stuff seems to come out.”

>could have had absolute kinography

I still want the extra footage.

we won't get it ;_; but at least we know all the scenes that were cut

>if you want to see what was stripped out buy the blu ray
>pulling this shit for the 2nd time in a row
Almost like it is some kind of stupid scam.
>it's the studios fault! they fucked up the theatrical cut
Fuck off, if the director cared they would have walked. If you don't have integrity for your vision then you have no integrity at all.

Jack and Heath were hugely proud of their performances. Must have driven that poor poofter insane when he realized audiences reaction to the pictures of him was going to have him scrubbed out as much as they could.

what if the original version was actually bad? what if the deleted scenes were cringey/bad acted?
checked

>what if the deleted scenes were cringey/bad acted?

they all give a lot of depth to the characters. they cant be bad, their only fault is they are too "dark" and "offensive".

who cares? Joker is meant to be played as the absolute madman and I really want to see his full performance

Only 10 minutes? Maybe there weren't that many cuts

>Maybe there weren't that many cuts
see
That is the list of what they cut.

JJ Abrams also cut over 30 minutes of footage from TFA and we were only given 3 minutes of deleted scenes on the blu ray

Ughh they do it again

What tf is their problem?

I just want to nuke the test audience for Suicide Squad.

What's even more sad is that Ayer doesn't want an extended cut whilst Snyder released his own

the idiots who made this flick pg-13

>suicide squad
>literally a bunch of criminals
>pg-13

Why not? Why spend the money filming the scenes then lock them away? Sick bastard

Yeah what is wrong with the studios? Locking away scenes forever never showing the audience such as webm related

Gotta hold something back for the inevitable DCEU "Phase 1" blu ray box set.

They can't keep doing this.

well.. it took Ridley Scott like 20 years to release the Alien Director's Cut so there is hope that eventually we will see the extended cut of Suicide Squad.

wtf why would they remove so much joker?

>they would have walked

Not if he wants to burn tons of bridges and never work for Warner Bros + potentially other studios ever again. Don't be an idiot. It's obvious the studio fucked with his version, but he'd have to be like Josh Trank to throw them under the bus. Trank will never work in Hollywood again.

idk they are an idiot for doing this because so many audience members purposely wanted to see Joker and Harley and yet they aren't in the movie much at all together.

>Trank will never work in Hollywood again
I heard he might direct a Venom movie or was that just a rumor

gib scenes nao

So DC is just taking out scenes so stupid people buy the 30 dollar bluray that's just gonna sit on your coffee table for three weeks

>it's all a plot to rake in the dvd sales
kekkkkkkk take the bait you capeshit-drooling faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=AjVHwOpsoYg

I don't think a director would say he is releasing a "extended version" right when the movie comes out. Basically stating that there is a better "truer" version

I wonder if a studio could release two versions of same film at same time? Like an extended R rated version for the ten o'clock showings?

>over 10 minutes
Wow it's fucking nothing. Call me back when the Blurays have the original cut included.

Nothing there says he won't release the extended cut in Blurays. He just says there that he won't change the cut right now in theaters.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z874yM9JMxg