We are all going to die very soon

We are all going to die very soon

Just get to the fucking point what is it and if you don't have a clue shut the fuck up

Read this you stupid fuck

It is a cybernetic organism. Living tissue over a metal endoskeleton.

It's the banana from YLYL with a color filter.

BTW use skywiew to see this its blocked out on google

Shills have taken over

>We are all going to die very soon

well i certainly hope youre right, but this seems like a bunch of the usual faggy religious nonsense

how many times have the end times been predicted and failed to deliver?

hint : every single fucking time so far

anyhow, have a bump, thread's at least more interesting than all the other newfaggish nonsense going on since the Paige leaks

You idiots and your retarded fucking Bible shit.

Holy SHIT! Blacked out panels on Google sky! Better start buying Jim Baker's survival slop!!

>a thread about a world ending space dragon derailed by anime tiddies
Never change, Sup Forums.

Protip: take this thread to /x/, this is more their forte.

>t-this time it's DEFINITELY, TOTALLY true, you g-guys

Praying for you, brother.

It states in the bible that no one will ever know when or how judgement will come so any "LOOK ITS THE END TIMES, THE BIBLE SAYS SO!" shit is fucking up its own ass retarded.

There's a very big chance that we could die in the next few seconds, death is everywhere and inevitable, we're all going to die sometime, when doesnt matter, so why worry. Enjoy life while you can because as bad as things are right now they could always be worse.

Allready did my man thread died 5 min ago after someone posted saying they were working for nasa and had insider knowledge

I knew it looked familiar, thank you user for cutting right through the bullshit

>mfw newfags will believe this

bro, just go to /x/

they live for this kind of ridiculous nonsense. they BEG for bullshit, and are aching to roleplay along with hearsay

link the thread here though cause i'd like to stoke the fire a bit

You're not even trying anymore, user.

We've all got to die sometime, No point worrying about it, it will come when it will come.

Fyi this shit didn't originate on /x/ but came from Sup Forums it seems legit

oh, good. I want to die but suicide is so cliche

>from Sup Forums
>seems legit

Jews are starting to be pretty serious about the coming of their messiah (or as some would say antichrist) Rabbis claim the messianic age started after the latest US election. From Trump's birthday to his inauguration it took exactly seventy years, seven months and seven days. Some people claim this is apparently of huge importance.

We can see Jared Kushner advancing the ranks of his adminstration and Trump has claimed Kushner is the only one who can make a peace deal between Israel and Palestine.

Gives me the hiibie jiibies.

Lmao i was just thinking to myself
>the end times dragon sure does look funny

say, that's a nice picture ya got there

Checked

Wrong pic sorry

Yo why do all conspiritards resort to bible thumping? I'm convinced some people are onto very real conspiracies but they always fucking lose traction when they start saying shit like "IT'S LUCIFER AND THE ILLUMINATI WAGING WAR ON US GOOD CHRISTIANS, SEE THESE VAGUE BIBLE VERSES AS PROOF" or in this case "ITS THE SKY GODS HAVING A BATTLE"

>we're all going to die very soon.
>I better inform Sup Forums before it's too late.

Cancerous pic kys

He's not talking about the bible you dumb fuck he's talking about the TORA before spouting bs learn the difference between Jews and Christians kkthxbai

I don't give a fuck which asshat bible he's referring to it amounts to the same level of credibility

because when you can't cite any credible source, refer to any concrete evidence, or make a prediction based on any kind of past events that can be confirmed as actual past events, "DA LAWDE!!!!!!!" is always a foolproof backup plan

Being this dumb shouldn't you be in school little man you sound 12

This isn't something new... Do a quick google image trace and the image originates from 2014.
No end of the world here... Creepy as fuck tho

So what the fuck is it supposed to be

Okay retard great discussion

It's pepe the chaos god you fuckers just had to mess with meme magic

>kthxbai
wait hol up who's 12 here

Lol yolo swag Moooom I used the retard word MOOOM kys

hey gu....I MEAN HSSSSSSSSSSS

plz no bully

Ah so September this time, when is it gonna be after September?

This is fake but what would you do if the world was ending if it was me I'd go to my family and say I love them... Pray to God to forgive me just in case. Wait for life to go bye bye. Hope there is an Afterlife if not just be at peace

Oh my fucking god you're right

kek

MIND FUCKING BLOWN

BANANA WILL END US

Is dormamu coming?

I'd go to Sup Forums and fap to all the trap threads that I can find

kekd

i'd probably go steal a bunch of beer, get home, jack off, then get drunk till i pass out, shooting all of my shotguns in the backyard of my highly populated neighborhood while drinking

No you wouldn't you would panic and cry like the rest off the teenagers on this cancerous board

>projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection >projection

i hope so, i want to see chaos and a happening so badly