Calling this hockey with a straight face

>Calling this hockey with a straight face.

Please tell me you don't do this.

tfw no qt hockey gf

What is the /so/ euphemism for this?

Upskirt derby is not a sport.

Outside of of North America it isn't considered a women's sport. Try that on for size.

Outside of America it's called poor man's hurling.

wait, this isn't a women's sport? I've only seen women playing that shit

>it's an American being proud of his ignorance episode
You know, for a country so devoted to appropriating and setting very specific and differentiated names for all kinds of shit, you are awfully stupid.

It's field hockey. Actual hockey's played on ice.

>Ice hockey is an American sport.

Good job accusing others of ignorance.

That's the joke matey.

Are you dumb? Field hockey appeared first, retard.
>A game called hockey was played in English public schools in the early 19th century.
Do you think Greeks, Egyptians or the Irish (hurling) played with a puck on an ice field?

>reddit spacing
Fuck off to your fedora tipping shithole.

I've never been to reddit so I have no idea what this means. Seems like you know a lot though

ive never seen anyone play it, but i think its a girl sport in the netherlands for example?

it means your spacing is that of a lebbitor and you should in all likelihood kill yourself

I do and these girls are fit as fuck. Really can recommend them to any of you faggots.

Hahahaha great post

Yes because it came first

Calling ice hockey 'hockey' is like us creating basketball on ice and just calling it basketball, then calling the original 'court basketball'

Hockey was invented before ice hockey. It's also more popular worldwide.

It's also like inventing tennis and then creating a new sport which you then call tennis and calling the original real tennis

yes it is

Put it is hockey. Why shouldnt i call it what it is? What kind of autism is this?

You retards should try playing it before talking about how easy you think it is and I've played plenty of ice hockey

In the Netherlands its for girls and faggots

Ease up on the homophobic slurs
Please don't use the r word

>a brit having played plenty of icehockey
why lie?

1. He's American
2. Why would it be so unbelievable that someone from here had played ice hockey?

kys, men and women play it

And the qt's are goat

t. Pauper
Mannenhockey is geit

same with having sex, I guess

You frog faggot nigger

>
>Ease up on the homophobic slurs
>
>Please don't use the r word

Welcome to Sup Forums, Newfriend

welcome yourself, still frequenting Sup Forums I see.

What's your problem m8?

GB won Olympic gold this year, so it's definitely a real sport. Ice hockey is played at the winter """"Olympics"""" - you can hardly count that.

Ice hockey is played by whites. Darker folks prefer field hockey.

Mens hockey isn't a real sport, but womens hockey is the realest sport

>Ice hockey is played by whites

m8 GB are the master at winning gold in white people's sports.

Please consider the feelings of others and the effect your hateful remarks can have on them in the future

>Please tell me you don't do this.
Well the international governing bodies do

Imagine if you took a sport called lawn tennis and tried to play it on clay

The British invented both variants of hockey regardless.

>thinking Sup Forums is the only place on Sup Forums where slurs are used frequently

Are you having a fun first day on Sup Forums faggot?

I don't have a problem with field hockey, it's a great girls sport.

We may be 'idiots' about things like this to you guys but that doesn't change the fact that in America if you are a dude that plays field hockey you might as well be kissing another dude (this is not even a slight exaggeration nor is it hyperbole, that's how ingrained as a woman's sport it is).

So it's not just banter like when American football players call soccer 'girly' or something, no one is going to actually think twice if a man plays soccer. Field hockey is a totally different thing, if you saw a man playing field hockey it would be an astoundingly weird thing here.

And yes I understand that this is something you will talk shit about, call us ignorant, etc. and try to convince us that playing field hockey is manly or something. I'm just stating fun-facts about the climate of sport in different countries for those that might not know.

>if you are a dude that plays field hockey you might as well be kissing another dude (this is not even a slight exaggeration nor is it hyperbole, that's how ingrained as a woman's sport it is).
If you're a women here playing hockey, you probably kiss women too

>1744: Earliest description of baseball

DELET THIS

And, predictably, are bad at both.

We're Olympic champions

>being trolled
>in the year of the Trumpenreich - 1

British soldiers based in Canada created ice hockey, it was our gift to their nation. Plus GB have an Olympic gold in ice hockey tbqh.

Also - as well as England women are reigning European hockey champions.

What the fuck do you call it?

That IS hockey you fucking mong-faced cunt

I dunno m8 field hockey can be quite brutal at times. You got sticks swinging about the place, balls flying towards you at speed.

Dont insult the sport of my people

I got kinda drunk one night and spent a half an hour reading the very early history of baseball on Wikipedia.
The early English version was probably completely unrecognizable by modern standards, and starting from the late 1700's basically every region had their own weird version of baseball played by the local populace. Then some group of dudes got together and formally wrote down the rules for what would become modern baseball. So I still consider it an American sport.

It's field hockey aka hunchstick.

Hockey is played on ice.

That cunt on the left has had enough and is going home.

>people on Sup Forums can't accept the fact that some people call sports different names
I'm pretty sure that's an actual sign of autism.

It's the most popular sprot amongst women in the world and about 50% people in the world are women

Ice hockey is a niche sport played only in Canada and Finland and both countries are irrelevant as fuck

Good thing we have you, one of life's winners, to point that out.

You what? We are the current champions

We're both current Olympic champions.

>No ice hockey in the USA.

COME ON NOW.

This is true.

Women's hockey is far more popular in Argentina, but the guys who play it usually get to fuck and date all the qts.
Men also have to watch out for low balls and wild swings from the stick as the risk of getting one of your testicles crushed is rather high compared to other sports.

>that flag
>calling anyone irrelevant
good meme

>brit
>playing hockey

All but two members of that gold medal team either were born in Canada or moved to Canada as a child

Not that that's gonna stop me from using Great Britain winning gold to make fun of Finland

the idea of a brit skating is pretty hilarious.
bongs cant even make it to the minor leagues. even places like latvia, france, and belaruse can produce nhl talent.

i wish to smell the socks of the grass hockey girls. come to butthead

Japan and South Korea has better hockey teams than Great Britain

Heck Japan could have a future star in Aito Iguchi if puberty doesn't fuck him over