VIKINGS FALSE START

VIKINGS HAD AN OBVIOUS FALSE START BY THEIR LEFT TACKLE ON THE LAST PLAY

VIKINGS RECEIVED A REFBALL NO CALL AND STILL LOST

watch this webm haters

not even a false start u tard

OP is actually right. Number 68 jumps before the ball comes out

He moved with the ball. Close but no cigar, Jerry.

Who cares?

are you blind? he jumps a split second before the ball is snapped

doesn't matter Vikings couldn't win with refball in their favor anyway

wew lad. you do realize that if there was a false start they would have just replayed the down again right?

Laughing SO HARD at Minnesota Vikings. Minnesota truly is the most beta state.

This thread is making my neurons fire.

>dallas fans are dumb and think they didnt get help from the refs

Watch 68 at the far left of the line

...im saying that on that play OP just posted, if they called the false start like OP said, they would haev just replayed the down. it would have been the same exact call from the play before lmao.

i never knew salt would be this palpable

I was there tonight.

My brother won't stop bullying me :-(

At least I don't live in this shitty state. Which makes me sad to type because if we just nuked the Cities this state would be pretty great.

What do you expect from DallASS fans? Half them weren't alive to see the 90s team and the other half only experience is seeing Dez drop an easy catch in a big playoff game.

That's what happen when a place fills with Scandinavians who would still be living in mudhuts if not for north sea oil. When the culmination of a society is the invention of a cheese slicer you knew they were doomed from the start. Minnesota never had a chance.

So 2 penalties offset and redo the play?

It's not refball if it could have only possibly benefited them to call it you retard.

Cowboys fans are truly the stupidest people in the US.

>False start x2
The Vikings always have a buckup to their backup plan to fuck their chances up in any critical situation. C'mon user, do you not know the history of MN Sports?

>vikings say the refs wont call dallas penalties
>their own penalties arent being called

it was close, think he might have been right on the snap. it looks like they did miss a holding call on boone (76), though, which probably stopped that from being a sack or bat-down.

Looks like it was a proper no-call on both counts.

Just another case of one of the worst franchises, the Vikings, complaining about not being good enough.

They are a franchise who is eternally defined by the Jim Marshall wrong-way play: They think they scored a touchdown but they really scored a safety.

Also it will be 40 years+ until the Viks win an Owl.

This desu

back to Sup Forums needledick

What does this even mean?

Vikings QB's facemask gets lightly touch, EVERYBODY screams foul

Cole Beasley Almost gets exorcised, You can't even hear crickets

Face it, The refs will only call the flags they want to see, regardless of refball

Even when we play like shit we win. We dem boyzzzzz.

Nice digits, amigo.

Sup Forums really has become a boogeyman...

>VIKINGS HAD AN OBVIOUS FALSE START BY THEIR LEFT TACKLE

Agreed. But it wasn't Refball. Refs ave been letting tackles get away with that for about 3 years now. It hapeens every game on both sides of the ball on passing downs.

Personally, I think it's bullsit and it needs to be called. But it's like fouls in basketball; refs don't call them.

Panthers fan with no skin in the game here. The difference between his movement and the ball snapping is so minute it is not difficult to see how the refs missed this. At first it looks blatant but then when you watch him move and the ball move from the center its almost simultaneous.