What does moo think?

worst / 3

most people hate it
I really liked it desu

it's not them, it's just damon being a preachy bitch about how bad drumpf is

it's okay but there are some cool songs
6.5/10

Better than the fall but it didn't feel enough like gorillaz

I've listened to it 4 times and I'm embarrassed to admit I never caught a single reference to Trump

really liked it though

3 /10 needs a lot of work

I like it

it's probably pronounced "mew"

this

Not better than The Fall.

There are literally no references to Trump in it. There were originally, in fact, in Let Me Out Pusha T referred to Trump and Obama by name. The honking sound effect (or whatever it is, sounds like a horn under the doppler effect) replaced the names.

Damon took out any references to Trump to not give him more name-droppage

This.

great mixtape, lackluster gorillaz album

loads of people liked it before memedrop released his review

My sister told me I should listen to it, saying it was flame emojis

this. I loved it, solid 8/10
people overreact here

Thats how I pronounce it

What a faggot.

Songs are so hit and miss for me, but there are some good songs on there. Probably like a 6 for me

i asked them why they were so adamant about trump in it when they did their ama and i got downvoted to - 20

Out Of Body is incredibly

I put it on in the background and it was at "Sex Murder Party" when I had that moment where I have to stop what I'm doing and commit the track name to memory and maybe play it back once more.

I saw the Gorillaz live back in the day and it was a bunch of ugly old men. This album had not enough lo-fi 2D vocals or acoustic Noodle riffs, but still it gave me chiller vibes than Plastic Beach.

Expecting them to top Demon Days is much like Sup Forums expecting Capcom to make a better RE than 4. Consumers passively demanding a miracle. Fuck the analogies, I'll listen to it thoroughly next time.

It's good but not their best work

Probably proof that Demon Days was their peak

I just listened to it for the first time tonight. I was pretty fucking disappointed, even after hearing most people say it was better than they hoped. I can't say the same for me. Basically I'm gonna parrot everyone else and say that there is far too little of Damon and far too many features.

Maybe when I listen to it a second or third time I might warm up to it, but I really don't see it.

But Plastic Beach was better than Demon Days.

Andromeda, Momentz, Charger, Sex Murder Party, and Out of Body are all great. I like Saturn Barz but Popcan's lyrics don't add anything. It's a 7/10.

Slightly less disappointing than the avalanches album... but they had 16 years.

not probably, it is pronounced "mew". As in music. Anyone who calls this place moo is a retard.

i agree whole heartedly.

>being this new

Nice bait.

Personally I think it's a good album. Other than The Apprentice, the bonus songs aren't anything special.

Strobelite, Charger, She's My Collar, Ticker Tape and Out Of Body rank among some of the band's best material ever produced. The rest of it ranges from great at best to average at worst.

It doesn't have the cohesion of the previous albums, at times it does feel like a Gorillaz album in-name-only and I do think it could've used some tracklist shuffling, but there are way too many good songs on this thing for me to call it a bad album. I enjoy the stuff that's on here more than I don't. While it's all over the place it's a much easier listen than the likes of Plastic Beach which I usually need to devote attention to, even if it comes at a much better payoff.

tl;dr a pretty comfy album with lots of nice grooves and bangers.

demon days > s/t > plastic beach = humanz > the fall

Either get rid of the interludes or actually expand on the concept of the album. As it stands it's got some really good songs but so much filler. Cut 10 songs and the quality of the album increases

I think that art style is fucking terrible but I think it's intentional. It's memorably terrible, I can't forget it.

Who is in the wrong here?

This.

>moo
>not myu

Its highly polished and danceable but not to my tastes. Its not bad, but Gorillaz's constant evolution has now put them in a position that in unrecognisable from where they started. If you enjoy EDM then you'll like this. If you're like me then you probably won't be revisiting this album much. Although Moments is in my head quite often

Who is in the wrong here ?