Someone called me a "decaffeinated satan"

someone called me a "decaffeinated satan"

what does it mean Sup Forums?

maybe it's their way to call you a fag...

sauce?

it's not a standard saying , so you'll have to ask the person who called you that.

it means you have all the shit parts of satan but none of the good edgy stuff..

so youre a shit cunt

Fuck, I think I found a new fetish.

Shoop da whoop

I had a link to her whole video. Finest black Latina ever seen.

You're a low energy sperg

ADDY IN IMAGE!!
Now Playing: THE TOXIC AVENGER

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows... just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

this thread will die in a few minutes...sad.

name?

You talk to retarded people.

Bumpo

Karina from culioneros

What is this? Giant Asian women?

gotta post the followup that goes with your image.

she got super butthurt after the internet made fun of her for being a landwhale and getting roasted.

No wonder there are starving koreans.